Chimpa's Revenge!

Good thing these are getting moved to the bigger unit tomorrow. They're ready to feed too:

0012179.JPG

I took those shade leaves off the plant in the front on the left side that look spotted; they were blocking out a pair of branches anyway. I'll post more pics after the changeover so there's enough room to show which plant is which.

Things are... well, let's talk about those plants :cheesygrinsmiley:

They are exploding!! I have to pay attention to my girls, I have been SO slack.

Really nice.

What journal is the Thai stick in?

It's not in a journal yet. I got one more grow I'm starting today, and then it's gonna be about 4-6 weeks until I start my first Sativa grow of the year; Thai Stick will be in that grow. :thumb:

:straightface:

Wow I thought Ak47 was Indica (I thought all commercial strains were Indica) and it's mostly Sativa, so I guess I started my Sativa grows early. Thai Stick's comin' up next :thumb: Here these are; Tora Bora front right, Flo front center, Ultimate front left, Pineapple Express back right, Raspberry Cough back center, and 1024 back left:

0012185.JPG

I fed these FF week 5 of the old schedule this morning; they were dry enough. I gave them each about 2-1/2 cups except Tora Bora which only got about 1-1/4 cups and Flo which got 2-1/2 cups, but I watered it down to 1/2 strength.

One of my tents looks worse than my tennis shoes. Before I have to duct tape the front half of the left shoe to keep it attached I better consider investing in a new pair. I did invest in a new tent, and as soon as I get time to put it up I'm putting these in it:

0012187.JPG

Here's a side view; these are going into flower in about a week to avoid overcrowding:

0022154.JPG

I rearranged these, and as soon as I get a chance I'll put the names and positions of the plants down.

Now it begins to look like retribution (top row left to right - a very branchy 1024, Pineapple Express, Flo; bottom row left to right - Ultimate, Tora Bora, Raspberry Cough).

0081380.JPG

The original Flo seemed to respond well to the half strength feeding but it looks a hair pale, When it gets bigger I'll go to 2/3 nutes mix and 1/3 water. I'll be putting up the tent probably Monday and moving these and maybe one or two more plants in here. Going to 12/12 isn't far off on these either.

0012191.JPG

Instead of 1/2 of the week's dosage and 1/2 RO water, I'm going to try 2/3 FF week's dosage and 1/3 water for this Flo. If it still has the blotchy look, I'll move it to full feedings, but I doubt that's going to happen:

0022158.JPG

Slight leaf tip burn on one or two, but everything else seems to be doing okay:

0032059.JPG

Raspberry Cough:

0041936.JPG

I watered these this morning.

I keep getting caught up in work, but I'll get that new tent up soon; probably today or tomorrow. I'm going to switch the bulb to the 400 watt HPS and get them going under 12/12 also. You can tell from both of these views that I need to defoliate before the switch:

0012194.JPG
0022161.JPG

A nice flat canopy considering they're all different strains I'm okay with it :)

It's disorganized for now, but here they are in the new tent:

0012196.JPG

I am considering putting the Tora Bora in another unit, even though I'll keep it in this journal. It grows slow and I don't want to put it into flower this early, but I want to get these others under 11/13 (I'm going with that schedule for a while).

bushy :cheesygrinsmiley:

Supercropped and droopy, watered in, sorted out, and given a switch :) I lowered these about 6"-8" and tomorrow I'll change the timer. As soon as I see hairs at all the nodes I'll switch the bulb to the 400 watt HPS and lower them again.
Ultimate - top left, Raspberry Cough - top right, Flo - bottom right, 1024 - bottom left, Pineapple Express - center, and a replacement plant for the Tora Bora (which is in another unit now; too small to start 12/12 on), a White S1 clone from OG Raskal, bottom center and wilted from being recently rootbound:

0012198.JPG

Ultimate, ready to go:

0022166.JPG

Note: All of the plants in this grow except the Tora Bora are now under a 11/13 flowering light schedule. I'll be switching the bulb to a 400 watt HPS in about 8 days. If the grow unit temp gets too high without the inline fan cooling the light reflector, I'll turn that fan back on and put the speed control on low.

These need fed, but two pots are wet still so I watered the light pots:

0061617.JPG

I'm trying to balance them out so they're all dry enough to water at the same time. Then I'll do a feeding (veg until I see enough hairs) and they should be okay. The White S1 (bottom center) is in pure Happy Frog, so I won't be feeding it unless I see a need.

Note: I might be putting the 400 watt HPS in here sooner than I wanted to; the one good thing about the beat up ol' tent I replaced was that it had light leaks all around it so I covered it with a quilt. It was smaller too so the cold wasn't as bad. These are needing heat. Post pics soon.

Back
Top Bottom