Zamal Reunion

Hey what's up I haven't posted on this journal for a while. This last Zamal Reunion plant just keeps putting out the white hairs so I let it keep going:

0081628.JPG

It's ugly as Hell. I won't ever do a 16 week blooming plant in 3 gallons of dirt again, that's for sure.

I'm amazed it's still living in that 3 gallon grow bag :) I want to try to reveg it, so I better take it soon. The biggest colas on it probably are as big around as a soda can, now that you mention it. When I put them in the dark, I'll put a lighter on top of one of them for a size comparison and take a pic.

I put it into reveg after I did the chop this morning it's so bodacious, TheGreenYeti :) Here's the pre-chop pics I had to take two one of each side :thumb:

0061915.JPG
0071794.JPG

Even in too small of a grow bag (which lead to severe wilt three times) plus overwatered and overfed a few times it still put out more than anything I've grown so far:

0081636.JPG

Live, you reveg, live!!!!!

That is so amazing. Ever considered entering it and becoming a POTMChimp? You'd have my vote.
I was thinking of entering this one next month (Hippie Killer):

0012626.JPG
0032454.JPG

I'm trying to reveg that Zamal Reunion right now; if it takes I could have me a POTM from it in about 6-7 months :)
Pot Chimp, I just found this journal. Wow:jawdropper:
Them sure is "Fat " colas !!:thumb:
Thanks I couldn't believe it I'll be jarring it up in a few days and I'll give it a smoke test.

That is quite the plate o` buds you got there man. Good job getting that beast to finish in such a small container!
It had it rough the times it dried up were pretty bad.
Wow PC, that plant looks amazing. Congrats on the harvest! Those really are some pretty flowers. It's interesting to see leafless bud.
Almost everything I've been doing has been losing the shade and sugar leaves I wish I could get it to stop. :)

Congrats on your bounty of bud! :)

Thanks man good to see you! It's almost dry it's gonna be the most I've got off a plant yet. The next one (if the reveg lives) is going in a ten gallon pot and in by itself in that same 3' x 3' tent. :)

Another idea of mine was to use a clone from it and cross with a Thai Stick male the next time I do Sativas (probably next Spring). The Thai Stick was said to be landrace in a report I read, and this Zamal Reunion is "indigenous", according to one of the seed descriptions.
It's still too early to pull the brown leaves off of these and trim off the individual nugs to jar it up, but I took some of the lowers and rolled me a fat blunt:

0012630.JPG
0022557.JPG

Got me about 4-5 more of those, plus about 6-8 just under that size. :) The smell is all scented wood, but when I sniff the grinder it's missturr cleen and eye waterin' strong too..... :trance: I'll report back with an unofficial buzz report after burning another fatty tomorrow; I like it so far.

Zamal Reunion - total dry weight 1.1 oz. + 1.2 oz. + 1.35 oz. = 3.65 oh-zees; the best I've got from a single plant. The piece in the center had brown in the middle. I ran a cola into the side of the reflector when this plant tipped over during flower, but I can't remember which branch it was. I cut this part out in case it was mold and not that, put it in my trim bag, and rolled a part of the rest of that cola in a blunt. The weight I gave was minus that whole cola; probably the biggest one of them, making this definitely the best yield of mine so far:

0081643.JPG

I'd do this one again in a heartbeat :thumb: exceptional yield, good head high (can't wait to see what it's like cured), nice woody, spicy, citrus aroma but needs a big pot and takes a long time to finish. I'm gonna close this one out and thank everybody for their inspiration and time. It was an enjoyable grow and I hope the company puts the seeds for this strain back out.

ooh ooh ooh, AHH AHH AHH!!!!!

:420:

Back
Top Bottom