I gotta find something taller to put the two middle plants on; they're too low:

0081418.JPG

Tora Bora in other unit:

0022221.JPG

Pineapple Express:

0091265.JPG

Raspberry Cough:

0101156.JPG

Notes: I took a look and it might be chancey, but I decided to go ahead with a feeding instead of a follow-up watering to the Sledgehammer flush (FF - week 8). The Ultimate definitely had the needy look to it, but the rest looked normal and the original Flo is dark green. I hope I didn't overfeed that one.
Post more pics soon.

Notes: I had to do a flush on three of these plants today; my fault. I should have went feed-water-sledgehammer flush-water-feed, instead of water-feed-sledgehammer flush-feed-water and all of these have some signs of overfeeding except the Ultimate. I still have to flush the Flo plant, which is growing like a beanpole :(

0012277.JPG

I took most of the shades off of that plant to let this scrawny crap get some light:

0022235.JPG

It's getting some purple to it:

0042005.JPG

You can see here where the Raspberry Cough plant got it the worst:

0032136.JPG

The Ultimate:

0051886.JPG

Pineapple Express:

0061668.JPG

I'll get a pic of the 1024 up again soon; it's growing stalky too, but at least the stalks are filling up with buds.

Dang I hate hermies!!

Me too especially when they down my wallet a few bucks! :(

The loss of money and labor stings but the product lost can cause a problem, sorry to hear

I got dope I'm covered there :) not getting something back out of the initial investment is what effs me up :straightface: Here's the recently flushed due to overfeeding which isn't quite what I had in mind as far as retribution goes plants!

0012291.JPG

1024:

0022246.JPG

Raspberry Cough:

0032147.JPG

This Pineapple Express got it the worst. I may give it more of a flush:

0042014.JPG

The Ultimate (the only one I didn't flush, but I'm starting to see signs of overfeeding on it too):

0051896.JPG

Tora Bora (other unit and different nutes):

0091274.JPG

I did a flush on the Ultimate plant today and a second light flush on the 1024, Pineapple Express, and Raspberry Cough plants. I did a rearrangement in my grow area and can flush plants easier in a sink now, but I still have the problem of a small RO filter system and don't have much water at a time to do it. Here they are; I think I did it soon enough to keep this grow a vindication grow and not a haha-got-the-ol'-chimp-again grow. :) Here they are, with decent room now that the original Flo plant is gone:

0012296.JPG

1024:

0022251.JPG

Raspberry Cough:

0032150.JPG

Pineapple Express:

0042017.JPG

Ultimate:

0051899.JPG

Tora Bora:

0071568.JPG

The one good thing I can say about this grow is that I did better than last time, but by my standards this falls short of retribution on any of these. Overfeeding leads to a flush which leaves them in an overwatered state. All I can do is wait it out until the pots dry up again; I think I got it in time but I don't think I used enough water. I'm limited as to how much water I have at one time because my RO system is an under the sink one, and at the time I didn't have enough to flush them all good. I should have done them one at a time each day. I did them twice and I'm going to let them dry; the new growth is dark but not burnt or spotted. These are at 5 weeks today:

0022260.JPG

Note: I'm switching my flowering units back to 12/12, with the exception of my 600 watt one, which I'll be doing mostly Sativas in. That unit will be set at 11.5/12.5. At first I thought I may have cross-pollinated this and another grow with a GDP father I had which grew male hairs. Then I remembered a post on Graytail's thread that stated how much a plant's flowering period is shortened by going to 11/13; I thought prior to this that it was only shortened by about a week. This would explain why both the Pineapple Express and the Raspberry Cough both have a lot of brown hairs and it's only about 5 weeks and 2 days since first hairs. I think I better quit feeding these instead of the half dose of nutes that follows a flush; chop time's looking a lot closer than originally anticipated..... :straightface:

Note: It didn't do any good to stop feeding them; they were most of the way through due to the 11/13 schedule and I was feeding like it was peak flower growth time. I'll RO water them out but they don't look good. The yield on these is going to be low, just like my other 11/13 grow. Here's the only one doing good but due to the shortened flowering period I'm not gonna get even a small jar of dope off it (Tora Bora):

016618.JPG

Chimpa's revenge, my a$$! At 52 days from the start of 11/13, they look pretty rough..... :(

0042027.JPG

I usually see hairs in 10 days from the light change, so that would make it 6 weeks into flower. As you can see from each cola close-up, I shouldn't have been feeding it still, Man some of them are almost all brown!

1024:

0051914.JPG

Ultimate:

0061694.JPG

Pineapple Express:

0071578.JPG

Raspberry Cough:

0081440.JPG

No retribution here, but I do see what happened and I feel like I've gotten better as a grower over time. I killed the yield big time by the shortened 11/13 flowering schedule. It all happens too fast when you use those hours. I'm slowly moving my timers back to 12/12, except my Sativa tent, which is getting turned to 11.5/12.5. Post more pics soon.

..... and the end results of Chimpa's repeat :(

0012318.JPG

1024:

0022275.JPG

Pineapple Express:

0032174.JPG

Raspberry Cough:

0042036.JPG

At just under 7 weeks for all of them they look close; imagining what I would have gotten from this Ultimate by skipping 11/13 and going 12/12 is the ultimate kick in the nads:

0051923.JPG

This grow won't be much longer, way short of the 10 -11 weeks that both the Ultimate and 1024 call for. Waterlogged and overfed is how this grow ended. Feel free to pelt the chimp with rotten mangoes, everybody..... :surrender:

Here's some middle-of-the-plant pics of all 4 plants in this unit so that everyone can see how close they are to chop. All of these are at 7 weeks from first hairs.

Raspberry Cough:

0012322.JPG

Pineapple Express:

0022279.JPG

1024:

0032177.JPG

2 of the Ultimate:

0042040.JPG
0051926.JPG

Out of the upper zone (where the light seems to stress plants in this unit whether I do a good job with them or not) the buds seem to look like they should at this point of maturity.

Back
Top Bottom