ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Hey Brotha thanks and same to you man
read the news on omms journal good vibes to your family Brotha :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::Namaste:
oh yea forgot to add I would love to have my own strain that really can help people
would be awesome:thumb:

Well I hope that this dream can come true a real good medi strain I am sure that you could pull it off who knows what's coming your way

Well I hope that this dream can come true a real good medi strain I am sure that you could pull it off who knows what’s coming your way

:Namaste:
:circle-of-love:

ok update in a bit I was doing my rounds in everyones journals ill upload in a few and start to post
err after a short break lol

Burn one then take a break..... :tokin:

I wish I could have to stop for the time being just in case when I do get work I can past the dreaded pre employment drug screening lol

ok here we go

first up 60 day Wonder why it takes longer than 60 days :rofl:

DSC023655.JPG

DSC023674.JPG

DSC023666.JPG

DSC023684.JPG

Chemdawg

DSC023784.JPG

DSC023794.JPG

DSC023803.JPG

the last pic of chemdawg is actually the m ain central stem been super cropping the sides to let her catch up lol
a couple more times itll catch up and Ill have a bunch of tops right now its at about 6-7 tops

ok on to gdp still hoping to see some female parts soon it is growing differently than the male I had so I got my hopes up

DSC023753.JPG

DSC023763.JPG

DSC023773.JPG

still haven't done any super cropping on gdp for 2 reasons
1 nodes are still too damn tight to get my fingers to fit in there
2 I plan on taking at least 2 clones off it when and if its a female
to make 1 mother plant and the other just to have an extra

my Holy Grail baby

DSC023855.JPG

the NYCD baby

DSC023847.JPG

ok I hacked one of my seed plants hope to find at least a few good seeds lol

DSC023736.JPG

DSC023903.JPG

DSC023745.JPG

DSC023916.JPG

the very top wasn't pollinated but I thought I saw one seed pod up there b4 when it dries im gonna go through it and see what I end up with
still have one more seed plant well see how that one turns out
heres that one I may add more pollen on it since it still looks to have a few weeks left

DSC023704.JPG

DSC023712.JPG

ok heres a couple more clones
one in a cup and the one in the airpot starting to flower no pollen on that one

DSC023694.JPG

DSC023722.JPG

DSC023834.JPG

so this will be my new mom plant for OGK this is a clone of the mom plant which is a clone off the seed plant

DSC023865.JPG

and heres the old mom which is now going into 12/12

DSC023873.JPG

DSC023884.JPG

shes a real bush
the color should improve over time as now the whole plant will get sufficient light

ok on to the group shots

a couple before and a couple after shots

DSC023814.JPG

DSC023824.JPG

DSC023894.JPG

DSC023925.JPG

ok done for today
ill go check FAQ to see if anythings new and something else lol :peace:

note on the old mom pic the slot in the middle is where the light was the sides is what was growing around and above the light

Man you got a lot going on. Hey did your Mother have to do a reveg? She sure is bushy. Looks like your going to have to do alittle thinning out on her soon. I hate taking green healthy leafs myself, but she's going to need a hair cut bad or nothings going to penetrate her. Almost sounds rude huh? JK GL with the Holy Grail. I tried one abit back with no luck as far as germination. And GL with the sex off your GDP. I'm in the same shoes here. I even started mine under florescent lights so she stay tight noded for a change. Well I hope all works out for ya. Reps' and Keepem Green

Man you got a lot going on. Hey did your Mother have to do a reveg? She sure is bushy. Looks like your going to have to do alittle thinning out on her soon. I hate taking green healthy leafs myself, but she's going to need a hair cut bad or nothings going to penetrate her. Almost sounds rude huh? JK GL with the Holy Grail. I tried one abit back with no luck as far as germination. And GL with the sex off your GDP. I'm in the same shoes here. I even started mine under florescent lights so she stay tight noded for a change. Well I hope all works out for ya. Reps' and Keepem Green

thanks for the reps man
the mom was never flowered it was just constantly cut for cuttings and to trim it down i just gave up on trimming it and it got outta hand lol this is my second holy grail i just decided to grow the seed out and get it out of the way cause i didn't think to highly of the high
the looks the smell everything but the high lol
ya i was thinking about trimming it a bit but after all the stuff i did this morning all i did was take out the dead leaves which i couldn't get to while it was growing under the light and around the light so bushy i couldn't do it while it was in there lol
again thanks for the rep Norcali
ill try my best to Keep em Green :thumb:

love the update. that mom looks WEIRD. can't wait to see what her flowers look like.

love the update. that mom looks WEIRD. can't wait to see what her flowers look like.

yea it got shaped that way growing around and above the light

ok since were all adults and
this is my journal im gonna do my jokes here
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom