ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

great info...gotta spread the love

I think I understand but I'm not sure.

ok time to sleep Goodnight Gang @ 420 mag :thumb:
this is my cheers where we always glad you came
get your mind outta the gutter people :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Would you mind just stopping by and showing me how to do this? :welldone:

your talking about layering?
or just basic cloning from cuttings
I see a lot of people giving you advise there when I stopped in I don't know what to add to it but ill read it over again and see if they missed anything

My friend I just broke my big rule of not joining a journal to far in. Your work has always beed to far in :( . I have so many subs, (I know you have same issue Im sure).I vowed not to sign up to anything with to much backlog.
I have to come see how the big king blue hodge hegg hangs out! Lol ( sorry weird name for hedgehogs! ) Couldn't resist any longer! Ill try over next week to read back!

no worries man im trying keep it perpetual its why its so long
ill always have new stuff going :thumb:

so heres my outdoor medi bomb 2
moving at a snails pace lol
was started same time as the chemdawg and gdp

had a leaf miner in there but as we all know once you see it its gone lol

20131206_174348.jpg

meh forgot to rotate it lol

oh yea I calculated and 60 day wonder is gonna be flushing starting Sunday's res change
itll go a total of 68 days from sprout

Those dang leaf miners plague you folks. I would rather have them then the worms I get here!!

:surf:

What's a leaf miner?

What's a leaf miner?

Leaf miners in Cannabis are usually the larval form of various species of flies, though a few species of moths and beetles also produce leaf-mining larvae. These larvae are very small maggots - seldom more than 3 mm long - ranging in color from white to pale green. The adult flies resemble tiny houseflies, about 2 mm long.

Outdoors leaves are occasionally attacked, but they are not usually a threat to the plant or yield.

Where the pest is found Leaf miners are found in the leaves, under the surface and in the tissue.

The leaves look like someone carved scribble lines into them. These little creatures are a pain to get rid of. While the miners eat and dig squiggly lines into your leaves, they plant their eggs deep inside, and they keep multiplying. When they hatch, the larvae feed off of your leaves until they get big enough to pupate. Pupation occurs within the leaf or in the soil beneath the plant. Once they emerge they repeat this cycle and cause a bigger infestation. - Leaf miners leave the plants open to pathogens and fungi. Leaf damage causes low yields. When the females dig to lay eggs, plants secrete a sap that attracts ants and flies, thus inviting more infestations and problems.

hmm it kinda contradicts itself don't it lol
comes from the book marijuana garden saver
I like the book because you know how people post that chart of the leaves showing all the problems and what they look like?
they have actual pictures of them and what they look like
I think the charts a little confusing as some of them look like others and its hard to tell off a drawing

Been doing a little research on the hole air-layering thing.It may give it a shot,just to see what happen's.:thumb:

sweet keep me updated on it if you try :thumb:

What's a leaf miner?

+Reps for the great question

Leaf miners in Cannabis are usually the larval form of various species of flies, though a few species of moths and beetles also produce leaf-mining larvae. These larvae are very small maggots - seldom more than 3 mm long - ranging in color from white to pale green. The adult flies resemble tiny houseflies, about 2 mm long.

Outdoors leaves are occasionally attacked, but they are not usually a threat to the plant or yield.

Where the pest is found Leaf miners are found in the leaves, under the surface and in the tissue.

The leaves look like someone carved scribble lines into them. These little creatures are a pain to get rid of. While the miners eat and dig squiggly lines into your leaves, they plant their eggs deep inside, and they keep multiplying. When they hatch, the larvae feed off of your leaves until they get big enough to pupate. Pupation occurs within the leaf or in the soil beneath the plant. Once they emerge they repeat this cycle and cause a bigger infestation. - Leaf miners leave the plants open to pathogens and fungi. Leaf damage causes low yields. When the females dig to lay eggs, plants secrete a sap that attracts ants and flies, thus inviting more infestations and problems.

And +Reps for the great answer!

I love learning things and I definitely learned something from this. Thanks amigos! :bravo:

your talking about layering?
or just basic cloning from cuttings
I see a lot of people giving you advise there when I stopped in I don't know what to add to it but ill read it over again and see if they missed anything

Ummmm sorry. when I post this I meant it literally! lol :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom