Closet Farmer OC+ Soil Grow - Easy Does It!

VK = Big time couchlock!:thumb:

I sure hope so!!! This will be my night time smoke!! I am trying to not smoke during the day for a while. I need to get more work done!! See how you influence me!! :circle-of-love:

I sure hope so!!! This will be my night time smoke!! I am trying to not smoke during the day for a while. I need to get more work done!! See how you influence me!! :circle-of-love:

Right.......I influence you ! Want to buy some penny stocks?:cheesygrinsmiley:

Right.......I influence you ! Want to buy some penny stocks?:cheesygrinsmiley:

You darned right I do!!! I knew you were going to go public with your new social network journal!!! LoL!! :high-five:

Hey there James! Looking forward to see your DIY CO2 generator! Hope you let us know when you are ready to show!! Thanks! :thumb:

I will take some detailed pics when I put it together & post them in my journal after I triple check the math to make sure it's right.

My automatic trimming machine came in today! I was able to completely trim the Moby Dick into buds in less than 20 minutes. I will get the weight in a few days when they are dry. I wanted to take pictures of the harvest but today was extra busy. My children did not give me the time. When I chop the OG in a day or two I will take pictures of before and after and how this machine works. For less than $200.00, I am really happy with it.

Another thing I was happy about the harvest of the Moby was the root structure. These air pots really do work great. The roots were all the way to the bottom of the pots and very healthy. All my other soil grows I did not have very good root structures.

I was going to harvest the OG Kush today. However, I decided to wait a few days because this plant is still drinking water like crazy. Maybe this does not mean anything but I thought maybe this plant is still trying to grow a little more. The trichs say it is ready. The Moby should be ready to smoke in a few days. So I will have smoke to tide me over.

I am not sure what to do with this clone. I took it when it was in flower and revegged it. All the new veg growth is deformed. All the new leaves are only one to 3 leaf leaves. Very strange. If you look at the bottom of the plant you will notice normal leaves. I am not sure if this plant is worth growing. I hope someone has had the same experience.

Here is how it looks..
DSC_000138.JPG

Any pics of this said machine?

James. Here is an artists rendering of the said trimmer!! I will get real pictures in a few days of it in action!! Ha!!

My automatic trimming machine came in today! I was able to completely trim the Moby Dick into buds in less than 20 minutes. I will get the weight in a few days when they are dry. I wanted to take pictures of the harvest but today was extra busy. My children did not give me the time. When I chop the OG in a day or two I will take pictures of before and after and how this machine works. For less than $200.00, I am really happy with it.

Another thing I was happy about the harvest of the Moby was the root structure. These air pots really do work great. The roots were all the way to the bottom of the pots and very healthy. All my other soil grows I did not have very good root structures.

I was going to harvest the OG Kush today. However, I decided to wait a few days because this plant is still drinking water like crazy. Maybe this does not mean anything but I thought maybe this plant is still trying to grow a little more. The trichs say it is ready. The Moby should be ready to smoke in a few days. So I will have smoke to tide me over.

Hi CF !:cheer:

That new trimmer sounds great Buddy. Tell me where you got it, if you would......sounds like a real time saver.
Glad you like your Airpots.....they sure work well, as you are really finding out now. Wise on the OG, you never know for sure.
:thumb:

I had that happen and Miwa just had it happen. It is from re-vegging. Soon once it is healthy enough you will get healthier, more fingered leaves! Look for at least 5 blades, preferably 7 and she will be good to go.:thumb:

Thanks James wri!! I really appreciate your answer about the revegging. That makes me feel better. I also stated earlier in this journal that this clone is a Tangerine Dream. It was marked AK Sour. I sure hope so. I have another Tangerine Dream from seed that looks totally different that the one in the grow room now. So now I feel good about going the extra mile and let her grow!! Thanks Again!! :thanks:

Hi CF !:cheer:

That new trimmer sounds great Buddy. Tell me where you got it, if you would......sounds like a real time saver.
Glad you like your Airpots.....they sure work well, as you are really finding out now. Wise on the OG, you never know for sure.
:thumb:

It really is a great trimmer! I really wish I would have been able to take pictures. However, my son, who I love dearly is not at camp this week and loves to follow me everywhere. So when he went to the store with his mother. I was able to really quickly trim one plant. It was awesome to trim a whole plant in such a short time.
I followed your plan today. No smoke till 5 pm. I think I am going to do this for a while. Except on weekends of course!!!:high-five:

P.S. that's an awesome looking machine you got there....

If this grow goes good enough maybe I'll need to invest in one!!

I can tell you now it is well worth it. I bought it on one of the online sites. They used to be over 350. Now you can pick them up for arount 180. I just really do not have the time or privacy to trim manually. I am going to post pictures of my next chop in a few days. I will make sure I have time to post some good pictures. The buds are really nicely trimmed too. The shake is perfect for making some killer hash also. :thumb:

That is so cool that you are an artist. That is what my son wants to be and I am totally encouraging it!! Thanks!! You made my day too!! :thumb:
My art is food, the only art that touches all the senses. I'm happy you like the trimmer, we (a friend and I) looked at one at the store and wondered how well it worked. I'll pass your liking it on to him, he lazy...lmao. I really don't mind trimming by hand, keeps me in tune with the plant from beginning to the end. I just grow for personal, so it honestly takes me no time at all to trim 6-8 plants. I thought I had taken some pics of my last crop but they really blurry so I won't share them :D. I have to agree with OMM about the smoking after 5, keeps us off the couch all day. Anyways I enjoyed your grow and I hope you enjoy your harvest :bravo:

I had that happen and Miwa just had it happen. It is from re-vegging. Soon once it is healthy enough you will get healthier, more fingered leaves! Look for at least 5 blades, preferably 7 and she will be good to go.:thumb:

Yup,mine did the same thing, and is growing like crazy! Keep her going!

My art is food, the only art that touches all the senses. I'm happy you like the trimmer, we (a friend and I) looked at one at the store and wondered how well it worked. I'll pass your liking it on to him, he lazy...lmao. I really don't mind trimming by hand, keeps me in tune with the plant from beginning to the end. I just grow for personal, so it honestly takes me no time at all to trim 6-8 plants. I thought I had taken some pics of my last crop but they really blurry so I won't share them :D. I have to agree with OMM about the smoking after 5, keeps us off the couch all day. Anyways I enjoyed your grow and I hope you enjoy your harvest :bravo:

Thanks Curso! I hope you can stick around for the final weight and smoke report. It is going to be nail bitting excitement!!
:thanks:

Food is my favorite form of art. Seems the older I get the more I appreciate food as a gift!! Something about good food that brings everyone together. Good for you!
:circle-of-love:
I just never had the enjoyment of trimming my own plants. I am always being interupted and have to stop mid chop unless I wait for everyone to go to bed. I know several people that find it relaxing to trim. Not me. To me it is a long tedious task. I would rather mow the lawn!! LoL!!
:high-five:
:party:

Of course I'll be sticking around for the final weigh in...lol :high-five: The "mowing the lawn" comment almost made me spit my coffee on my pc..lmfao Yeah there is just something about food that brings us together, idk if it's just the fact that is something everyone has in common, the need for nourishment, or...that we all love great tasting food. May it be a vegan, vegetarian, or us good ole bacon eating meat chewing carnivore's, we all find enjoyment by the look, smell and, taste. Kinda like our favorite plant :rollit: love the look, smell, taste, and....effect. I think I will order some VK, really soon for a good night time smoke. I might have found a good daytime one in the blueberry gum, but that remains to be seen. I have a 7 year old strain of ak going constant, but its time for something new. Ak is a back-up plan just in case something goes horribly wrong.

Of course I'll be sticking around for the final weigh in...lol :high-five: The "mowing the lawn" comment almost made me spit my coffee on my pc..lmfao Yeah there is just something about food that brings us together, idk if it's just the fact that is something everyone has in common, the need for nourishment, or...that we all love great tasting food. May it be a vegan, vegetarian, or us good ole bacon eating meat chewing carnivore's, we all find enjoyment by the look, smell and, taste. Kinda like our favorite plant :rollit: love the look, smell, taste, and....effect. I think I will order some VK, really soon for a good night time smoke. I might have found a good daytime one in the blueberry gum, but that remains to be seen. I have a 7 year old strain of ak going constant, but its time for something new. Ak is a back-up plan just in case something goes horribly wrong.

Outstanding! That is a long time to run a certain strain! Good job. I have not found a strain that I want to grow exclusively yet. I just have fun growing different plants and strains. I seem to get used to any type of strain and I like to mix it up to keep my mind on highest alert!!
:high-five:

I love mowing the yard when I am high. It is such a simple thing to do. It might be because no one wants to help me and it is the only time I can really do some good thinking!! The smell of fresh cut grass is awesome too!!
:passitleft:

I used to live with a Vietnamese girl that could cook the best food I have ever had to this day. I find that Asian people really have a great knowledge of food. I just love good food!

The Violator Kush is going to be a great smoke. I also like Vanilla Kush too. I think I like all of the Kush's!

I am going to do my smoke report and weigh in now. Journal will keep going until the last plant is pulled! Stay Tuned. Don't go away!!:peace:

Ok! Here is my new trimmer. I took it apart so you could see how it actually works.
DSC_001226.JPG

Here is a close up of the fingers that roll the buds on the blade..
DSC_001423.JPG

The wire blade....
DSC_001328.JPG

If you have a drill you can use instead of the crank handle. I don't know why a person would have to do this though. The gears on this machine makes those blade turn super fast..
DSC_001621.JPG

Back
Top Bottom