Closet Farmer OC+ Soil Grow - Easy Does It!

Here is the best part... The job it did to my Moby Dick!!

Here is a photo of all the buds and trim.
DSC_000341.JPG

The buds timmed up nicely.. I got 39.4 Grams of bud after drying for a day. This machine trims even the popcorn buds! I just had to weigh it now because I tried one of the little buds and it is smoke ready. This is some great smoke. I will do a better smoke report by the end of the day with a good bud photo.
DSC_000929.JPG

FYI..... That is a electronic cigarette! So don't be judging!!! LoL!!

CF, you've been real busy! Nice looking harvest and machine too! Hope you had a wonderful Fathers day, I know I did! SPONGIEST CF in all the land.

Thanks Buddy! Yes, I had a great Fathers Day! The machine is a huge timesaver! The trim is perfect for making some killer hash too.
:circle-of-love:

Thanks for the compliment too!! The perfect machine for a Lazy Sponge like me!!

:thanks:
:party:

Smoke Report...Moby Dick

moby_smoke_report_buds.JPG

I can tell the Moby Dick is mostly Sativa. It is an energetic high. It is a strong heady high. Definately not the best night time smoke. The taste is a deep woody flavor, very similar to the Mekong High I grew. After almost 24 hours of drying I cannot taste any green. This is going to be much better after it cures for a while. Looking forward to harvest an indica plant. Next one comming down is the OG Kush.

Wow that looks like some good stuff! Oh I just did the CO2 generator with pics.

I just checked out your generator!! Looks great! I might be doing something just like that too!! Thanks!:high-five:
:thanks:

That Moby Dick looks great CF. :high-five:

Did you copy my smoke report on her? Just kidding. She will always be consistent. Just a good strain! Good job Buddy! :surf:

Yes, I copied your smoke report!! I was going to use your Lucy report for when mine harvests, now I am going to have to write myself!! LoL!!
:circle-of-love:
This must be a consistant strain! It will make a great early evening or late afternoon smoke. I will use the indica for just before bed! It really works good. I don't have any appoitments today so I took a few hits this am. Feeling like I need to do something but I just don't know what?!!
:yummy::thanks:

Nice! It's good to have a mixed bag. The right tool for the right job :)

It sure is nice having the well manicured buds so quickly without having to get sticky fingers! :high-five:

A few updates!!

I switched the veg room timer off the light. I used to veg 24/7. However I switched to a 18/6. I believe I did had larger plants in veg with the increased light time. From now on, the veg light will be lit 24/7.

Another thing I noticed is the drying time on the Moby Dick with my new trimmer. I used to just hang dry my buds and plants on the stem. I am pleasantly surprised how much the initial dry time was reduced by trimming the buds first and then drying them. I did make a purchase of a drying rack too which could have helped. I already have the buds in the curing jar with the 62% humidity pack.

How about giving the GLR a shot... It works bro!

Great smoke-jack-report!

Now don't drying the buds too quickly (less than 3 days) trap some of that "fresh cut grass" taste? It's been a while since I freshened up on the subject...

I'm here stoned and confused. :tokin:

I use a sweater drier with 4 racks and a blower motor on it, takes like 3 days. It never tastes like "grass" :D

How about giving the GLR a shot... It works bro!

Great smoke-jack-report!

Now don't drying the buds too quickly (less than 3 days) trap some of that "fresh cut grass" taste? It's been a while since I freshened up on the subject...

I'm here stoned and confused. :tokin:

Hey there My Friend!! I never really considered doing the GLR. I am trying to maximize my yield and I am not too concerned about energy. If GLR would make the plants bigger in the same time then I would be very interested. If it saves me a few dollars in electricty then I am not.
:rollit:
I think I cut about 24 hours off the initial dry time by trimming then drying instead of just hanging the plants on the stalk. The popcorn buds after only 24 hours did not have the green taste! I was surprized. After a few more days of curing I am sure the buds will taste even better. I am using the 62% humidity pack too.

But what the Hell do I know!! I am always Stoned and Confused!! LoL!!
:rofl:

I use a sweater drier with 4 racks and a blower motor on it, takes like 3 days. It never tastes like "grass" :D

That is what I used before too. I used to use laundry racks and let all the buds sit on the rack for a few days. Worked great. Now with this new auto trimmer I have. I got a nylon hanging dry rack. I love this thing. What I like is being able to move the whole rack if I had to.
1663383311453.png

A few updates!!

I switched the veg room timer off the light. I used to veg 24/7. However I switched to a 18/6. I believe I did had larger plants in veg with the increased light time. From now on, the veg light will be lit 24/7.

Another thing I noticed is the drying time on the Moby Dick with my new trimmer. I used to just hang dry my buds and plants on the stem. I am pleasantly surprised how much the initial dry time was reduced by trimming the buds first and then drying them. I did make a purchase of a drying rack too which could have helped. I already have the buds in the curing jar with the 62% humidity pack.

I like 24/7 for convenience. I really dig those humidipaks... I just repped you, and the auto correct "feature" I have tried to change "nice nugs!" to "nice nuts!"... Thank god I caught it first!

That trimmer rocks! :thumb:

I like 24/7 for convenience. I really dig those humidipaks... I just repped you, and the auto correct "feature" I have tried to change "nice nugs!" to "nice nuts!"... Thank god I caught it first!

That trimmer rocks! :thumb:

X! Thanks Buddy! I noticed after you said you repped me I went from "Just Nice" to "Glorious Beacon of Light"! I Love It!! I don't know why. I don't know why but I do not have the abililty to rep other people. Maybe it is in my settings. What a great 420 Gift! Thanks!!
:woohoo:

I like the 24/7. It does make a difference in veg. I notice some growers state the plant developes better under a 18/6 light schedule but I never had a problem before. I do know that when I started bigger plants I got bigger yields! And with the 24/7 light schedule I am already noticing faster growth on the veg plants. If I could get them all at 15 to 24 inches before flower that would be great!!
:morenutes:

I do have nice Nuts... ooooooooooooooooooooooooops......... I mean nice nugs!! LoL!!
The older I get the bigger and lower they hang!! Sounds great if you are young but I am serious, my nuts get in the way all the time now. If I sit down too fast on a hard chair without making sure my sac is in the right place I can really hurt myself!
:partyboy:

:rofl::rofl:

Hey there My Friend!! I never really considered doing the GLR. I am trying to maximize my yield and I am not too concerned about energy. If GLR would make the plants bigger in the same time then I would be very interested. If it saves me a few dollars in electricty then I am not.
:rollit:
I think I cut about 24 hours off the initial dry time by trimming then drying instead of just hanging the plants on the stalk. The popcorn buds after only 24 hours did not have the green taste! I was surprized. After a few more days of curing I am sure the buds will taste even better. I am using the 62% humidity pack too.

But what the Hell do I know!! I am always Stoned and Confused!! LoL!!
:rofl:

My dear friend and confidant... I am delighted to tell you, that I am again stoned to the boner.

You know, I havn't done a side by side, but I have used this Green Lantern Method...GLR :tokin:

No problems with it at all, it grew some fast weed on me.

This is because I had stumbled onto 12Twelves journal....I miss your ass 12!

I know 3 days under a flow of air..That's me all the time too..but 24 hrs is what blowed me away.

I'm delighted at the findings for sure.

Sysco. It blew me away too! It was the popcorn buds. I never have patience to trim them. But this machine trims buds smaller than I would have wasted my time on by hand. Those tiny trimmed popcorn buds were smokable within 24 hours with no notice of the green. I think it is because the green plant matter was trimmed first and the small little buds just dryed really fast so I got some decent weed to hold me over till the big buds cure properly.
:high-five:

Also, I am going to try the GLR method for the vegging plants next grow cycle. It seems really interesting and if the plants go to 12/12 faster that would be a great advantage. For now it is 24/7 for the current vegging girls. They are just where I want them with the flower room girls comming out soon.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom