Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

I'm worried that this will fuel the fire if a duplicitous politician uses it to further his ambitions.

It really could go either way with a Janus figure at the helm.

Flibbertigibbet. This is another fun word! This refers to someone who is silly and who talks incessantly. The first known usage of this word is the 15th century and used to be spelled flepergebet. This word also refers to a person who is flighty.

As in...
Virgin ground is a flibbertigibbit.

Flibbertigibbet. This is another fun word! This refers to someone who is silly and who talks incessantly. The first known usage of this word is the 15th century and used to be spelled flepergebet. This word also refers to a person who is flighty.

As in...
I had this word in a spelling bee as a kid....

Fuck them judges!
:rofl:

As in...

Can we use all of the word of the day in a sentence

Crack whore

Oh helllllll

What where the other words

Damn I need coffee

Getting ready to hit the road. It's usually about a six hour drive but I'm staying with my friend in Minneapolis so I'll be doing 4 hrs today and two tomorrow morning. It's much easier on my back as well.
She has to work so I'll just be hanging listening to a few of her thousands of records and CDs.
I won't stay with family. It's too stressful. We have a sober friend that is going to drive us back and forth. Poor bastard doesn't know what he signed up for. Lol.
He's going to have fun corraling my ass when I'm all whiskey'd up. Then there is my friend, she's not much better.

Can we use all of the word of the day in a sentence

Crack whore

Oh helllllll

What where the other words

Damn I need coffee
Absolutely!!!!
I'm eager to please.

Chris prefers his crack whores extra crack-y.

Absolutely!!!!
I'm eager to please.

Chris prefers his crack whores extra crack-y.
Hopefully I'll find a couple young homeless girls to keep me company in the Gulf

Not into crack whores....Just...well....I'll keep it PG

Lol

Hopefully I'll find a couple young homeless girls to keep me company in the Gulf

Not into crack whores....Just...well....I'll keep it PG

Lol
You can always DM me. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom