Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

It also works on people who are not cops!
i was trying to get an old client to give me the okay to post his video but he doesnt want his face on the internet but said I could share the story.
so this guy was 65 years old, he has a hole in his throat, and couldnt make the breath machine go because he has a hole in his throat, She took offence, and beat the hell out of him in front of his two grand kids at a pizza hut for protesting very politely about him not refusing to blow.

hadnt drank in 45 years, but someone called the cops because they didnt like his driving and sometimes thats all it takes

that said i cant tell you any horror stories involving lady cops that compare to some of the crap ive seen from male police in remote detachments.

all that said, cops have a very very shity job and I try not to judge to harshly because if I was a cop I would probably be the one on tv for tazering a guy in handcuffs on the subway for peeing on me

Thanks darlin.
Had to get pancakes....been at this cafe for over an hour. I should probably get back on the road. Lol.

Mr.G called me yesterday and said that the GZ was ready to bag up.
We will see how well he did in a few hours.

Thank goodness we have overcast today.

The testers that I had are very good for being uncured bud.
MUST have very good smell control for a gal like that.

TTFN. Two hours and I'll be home.

Everything looking great!:)

Everything looking great!:)

Hey Beez.
How you doin?
They are looking pretty good despite some unsightly leaves. The buds look fantastic.
I was pleased to find everything alive.

Dat cola's got girth! Looking good VG!
Wish y'all could smell how funky that Blue Shark is. More like paint everyday. I'm hardly getting any fruit at this point.

Wish y'all could smell how funky that Blue Shark is. More like paint everyday. I'm hardly getting any fruit at this point.
Only with cannabis can bad smells smell good. That sounds awesome :drool:

G13 Haze has to be one of my favourite strains. Looking great.
Howdy VS.
Does my plant resemble what you grew?
Also wondering what your G13 Haze smelled like? Mine smells like mint but she have been switched at birth. Lol

I'm doing great! Finally finished harvest of my last plant this season and now trying to catch up on what everybody else is working on. :cool:

Mr G must have done a nice job caring for them while you were gone. :)
Congrats on the harvest!

Mr.G was given a check list. It mostly involved him checking on the drying GZ and not unplugging anything by mistake.

He did great. Can't say he never helped me now. He made sure to point that out when I got home. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom