Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Howdy VS.
Does my plant resemble what you grew?
Also wondering what your G13 Haze smelled like? Mine smells like mint but she have been switched at birth. Lol
I haven't grown any yet. Just bought. Will be one of the first strains I do when I have a bigger growing space. I've only managed to get hold of it a couple of times and loved the high. Very clear and energetic. Great for me when I'm in a bit of a slump.

I haven't grown any yet. Just bought. Will be one of the first strains I do when I have a bigger growing space. I've only managed to get hold of it a couple of times and loved the high. Very clear and energetic. Great for me when I'm in a bit of a slump.
Sounds like great smoke.
I can't wait!!!
I wish I had something clear and energetic right now. I have zero energy.

Sounds like great smoke.
I can't wait!!!
I wish I had something clear and energetic right now. I have zero energy.
Always good to have something like that tucked away for such days. The Cream Mandarine I did on the last grow has a similar effect but not quite as good.

It makes me slightly nauseated ..should be stellar smoke.
Ha! My Alaskan Purple was like that when I was harvesting, same with the mango kush. Lol, I always thought that was just me and my wimpy stomach! :laughtwo:

Ha! My Alaskan Purple was like that when I was harvesting, same with the mango kush. Lol, I always thought that was just me and my wimpy stomach! :laughtwo:
You caught me during my cookie nap. My apologies...

I've had this one and the Himalaya Gold that were overly pungent.

Morning peoples!!
I need new eyes and a steadier hand. Hopefully I will get some decent trich photos up today. They are all coming out blurry. I'll work on that.

Not quite as big as a can but she'll do.

It shouldn't be long for the Haze.

Lol, I’d classify the capsules as mild. I should make some knock you on your ass butter or something. I’m sure Mr. H would like that. He’s been hurtin lately too. Haha! You gave me goal to shoot for now. Drool cookies!!

Beautiful VG... the G13 for some reason gives me the urge for a cold one. The BS is solid and no BS about it. Great job!
Thank you dear.
Notice that it's High Life. Lol.

There is a brewery called SweetWater that does a 420 strain G13 IPA. It is supposed to smell just like cannabis.
I'm pretty sure that they have it at my liquor store. I'm so tempted, especially for on harvest day.
Summit brewing has a pretty skunky IPA too. Sam Adams and Schells get close.

Thanks VG!
Well at least you know now :)
If I make this mistake again I should be tarred and feathered.

Maybe honey instead. Third degree burns don't sound like fun.

New geopots and removing my head from my ass will surely help.

If I make this mistake again I should be tarred and feathered.
You had the best of intentions, sometimes shit just happens-just a bump in the road and a lesson learned...and you still got some good smoke out of it...
I had a little bout with head-in-ass syndrome, but I pulled it out in the nick of time,
before I used any Terpinator on MsCheese...probably would of had a replay of the crispy Northern Lights....

Back
Top Bottom