Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

You had the best of intentions, sometimes shit just happens-just a bump in the road and a lesson learned...and you still got some good smoke out of it...
I had a little bout with head-in-ass syndrome, but I pulled it out in the nick of time,
before I used any Terpinator on MsCheese...probably would of had a replay of the crispy Northern Lights....
I blame it on being inexperienced. Lol.
It was too late to help the GZ much when I repotted but I'm pretty sure that I did the right thing when it comes to the other two. They could have all looked like her. I consider that a partial win.

The day I dread so badly has come.
I have to go winter boot shopping with Mr.G. It's like hell on earth.
The only shopping I like is pet store and garden center shopping. Hate all other shopping and Mr.G makes it special fun.:eye-roll:

This also means that winter is coming. I will complain about it many times over the next six months.

Scoped the G13 and she is about half cloudy. We have a little ways to go yet.

I hate shopping period, nothing good ever come from shopping! Lol
I have a great :idea:. I'll eat a cookie before I go. That should make it easier to deal with.
Christmas is the worst ever. Everyone gets together to beat down their fellow man for a TV. Insanity.

Grocery shopping is ok- But I've learned to never do it when I'm hungry...or stoned...or both...
I end up with way more Doritos, little powdered donuts, and Ding Dongs than anyone needs..

...oh,and "Chocolate Avalanche" ice cream...gotta have the ice cream...oh,and Reeses Pieces & M&M's....gotta have them...oh, and those little pies that walmart sells,need them...oh and.....

If I'm lucky,I remember to buy some actual food

Grocery shopping is ok- But I've learned to never do it when I'm hungry...or stoned...or both...
I end up with way more Doritos, little powdered donuts, and Ding Dongs than anyone needs..

...oh,and "Chocolate Avalanche" ice cream...gotta have the ice cream...oh,and Reeses Pieces & M&M's....gotta have them...oh, and those little pies that walmart sells,need them...oh and.....

If I'm lucky,I remember to buy some actual food
He he....

You guys are crazy. I hate shopping = I don’t do it!! Amazon brings things to my doorstep. Fred Meyer (Kroger) gets my grocery order ready for me and puts it in the trunk of my car. The only Christmas shopping stress I have is when I see my family and give them the present! :laughtwo:

You guys are crazy. I hate shopping = I don’t do it!! Amazon brings things to my doorstep. Fred Meyer (Kroger) gets my grocery order ready for me and puts it in the trunk of my car. The only Christmas shopping stress I have is when I see my family and give them the present! :laughtwo:
OMG... you're me!

Watched that a few nights ago.

The more I watch that show the more I like Radar. Especially when Blake was there.
I grew up on that show!
:thumb:

Only catch it if I'm looking anymore, internet TV is just mind-blowing now.

Back
Top Bottom