Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Don't know. Give-a-damn is busted again. After I crawl from under my rock, I'll check.
I need an adjustment first. Lol. :lot-o-toke:
I think your back juju rubbed off on me! LoL

Seized up yesterday afternoon, now I'm on ice.... ugh!

Hope you're kicking back strong, this shit is for the birds....
:meditate:

BTW.... apologies if i dropped this is the wrong journal. I swore it was you that just had a bad spasm, but my memory is shit. Now I'm second guessing myself. LoL
:hmmmm:

I think your back juju rubbed off on me! LoL

Seized up yesterday afternoon, now I'm on ice.... ugh!

Hope you're kicking back strong, this shit is for the birds....
I'm a crumpled mess. I got the skeletal problem squared away but the muscle pain has me down.

I'm right there with ya P.

You do physical therapy exercises at all?

I'm a crumpled mess. I got the skeletal problem squared away but the muscle pain has me down.

I'm right there with ya P.

You do physical therapy exercises at all?
I reside in the area I call "written off by docs".... I've been through the surgery/physio machine for about 8 years.

Now they just tell me; "you have screws in there, they tend to cause pain"

Meh.. I'm better now than on pain meds, so I just roll with it. I have a few "bad days" every month, but ice & heat put me right after a day or two...

Hope you find some relief... I know this misery all too well...

I reside in the area I call "written off by docs".... I've been through the surgery/physio machine for about 8 years.

Now they just tell me; "you have screws in there, they tend to cause pain"

Meh.. I'm better now than on pain meds, so I just roll with it. I have a few "bad days" every month, but ice & heat put me right after a day or two...

Hope you find some relief... I know this misery all too well...
Pain is pain and I'm hardly ever without it now. It's the boredom and frustration that really eat away at me.

Probably why I've been on here so much lately. Too much to be honest. Gotta pass the time somehow, I guess.

Here's a good shot that was taken before my last surgery (I'm fused one level higher now)
Cool pic. They just took my vertebrae clear out and have me some titanium dog-bone-shaped -fusion- thingie. I had two ruptured discs and a disintegrating vertibrae. Same thing is happening above and below the fusion now.The top one is the concerning one.

Cool pic. They just took my vertebrae clear out and have me some titanium dog-bone-shaped -fusion- thingie. I had two ruptured discs and a disintegrating vertibrae. Same thing is happening above and below the fusion now.The top one is the concerning one.
I move up another level about every 2-3 years. Fusions destroy everything around them.... not sure why we're not using prosthetics yet...

You know the "machine" very well then. I figured out after awhile, if I wasn't interested in surgery or medication, the doctors stopped fucking w/me. Blessing & curse at the same time...

I'm lucky that my "ladder" seems to have bottomed out at my sacrum, it isn't "spreading" downward. But I could almost guarantee, my disc at the L2/L3 joint is destroyed. Mine is only moving up now.... like the got' damn Jeffersons. LoL

I've got shorter screws in my sheetrock, but your tailbone is a sight to behold!
Nah.... that's an actual tail. Real PITA.

Buh dum tissss
:tommy:

My hardware is all huge. It had to be "upsized" once because i actually worked all the original screws loose. They had to pull the original hardware & replace with bigger.

.... you can see distinct lumps in the skin of my low back now (too fucking skinny now)

Pain management wants me to do a bunch of cortisone shots but I haven't met anyone that it's really worked for very well. A couple I know people I know have had adverse reactions. I don't feel like gambling.

Pain management wants me to do a bunch of cortisone shots but I haven't met anyone that it's really worked for very well. A couple I know people I know have had adverse reactions. I don't feel like gambling.
I came to find; most of my pain was caused by nerves getting irritated, then causing swelling & muscle spasms.... putting further pressure on my nerves...

That being said...

Every time "foreign objects" (needled) are intoduced into that environment, it causes more chaos than calm. If tgat makes sense.

I ramble a bit, but I'm hoping you're pickin' up what I'm putting down. LoL

To date, I've had 431 spinal injections, and around 80 nerve ablation procedures.

The best result I've had was 2 months of reduced pain. The worst results actually almost killed me.

Be very cautious around those doctors... PLEASE! I wouldn't wish my experiences with "pain mgmt" on my worst enemy.

I came to find; most of my pain was caused by nerves getting irritated, then causing swelling & muscle spasms.... putting further pressure on my nerves...

That being said...

Every time "foreign objects" (needled) are intoduced into that environment, it causes more chaos than calm. If tgat makes sense.

I ramble a bit, but I'm hoping you're pickin' up what I'm putting down. LoL

To date, I've had 431 spinal infections, and around 80 nerve ablation procedures.

The best result I've had was 2 months of reduced pain. The worst results actually almost killed me.

Be very cautious around those doctors... PLEASE! I wouldn't wish my experiences with "pain mgmt" on my worst enemy.
I told them in the nicest way possible that if anything was happening it was on my terms. I agree to physical therapy and it has helped. I refuse their meds and other bs they want to push on me. It's my pain and I'm going to be responsible for it and call the shots.

That's why I came here ultimately. Synthetic drugs mess with me so the herbal option was a no-brainer.

I refuse their meds and other bs they want to push on me.
virgin.JPG

I told them in the nicest way possible that if anything was happening it was on my terms. I agree to physical therapy and it has helped. I refuse their meds and other bs they want to push on me. It's my pain and I'm going to be responsible for it and call the shots.

That's why I came here ultimately. Synthetic drugs mess with me so the herbal option was a no-brainer.
Have you ever considered a fat ass TCH dab, followed by a fat CBD dab?

This is my "new project".... I'm convinced that pain can be managed with high-dose CBD, coupled with a nice heavy indica.

Possibly a slight bit debilitating, but no more than opiates.

Once I'm flush on 30:1 CBD flower, I'm finna get busy pressing.

:adore::adore::adore:

Praying for the "expected result"
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom