Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Ugh, what is going on with these girls!? I’m sorry VG, I know it’s got to be so frustrating. Good call with the cookies, it’s a good thing MB didn’t drag their feet on prize distribution!!
It could still be old damage. Won't know really know for a few days though. They just got bumped up on the MC two days ago.

I need some primal scream therapy. Not even kidding a little.I should do the Tina Fey version where she screams into a half of a sheet cake while she's eating it.

Do it! But maybe a pillow instead of a cake. :laughtwo: I do it too sometimes, very therapeutic. I’ve also howled like a wolf at the moon, to express mourning. I was shocked at what an emotional release I got from it. Shocked I tell you!

I'm just catching up here again, but did anyone notice the tiny random white dots on the top two photos?

I'm just catching up here again, but did anyone notice the tiny random white dots on the top two photos?
I think that's just some perlite dust. I scope them daily for bugs.

Yup, brushed right off. Only dust. :thumb:

What double H said! Sorry to hear about your awful day but I am thrilled you caught your son #hero.

When my daughter was young she had night terrors once in a while. I would sit on the edge of her bed and put on Van Morrison's Wild Night and make her sing with me. Every time she would stop and go back into her head I would bring her back to the music. Same song every time.

She's 20 now and we still talk about it!

Are night terrors the same as nightmares?
If so, why the name change?

No kidding? We love dogs and miss ours. I fear a dog would put us in the poor house when it got sick. We're fixed income these days.
You are pulling my leg V. Ay?

Have you considered fostering a dog, the rescue pays the medical bills, you get the love.
It's a win win.

I think that's just some perlite dust. I scope them daily for bugs.

Yup, brushed right off. Only dust. :thumb:

Good that you saw them too, I thought I was in the tent too long and seeing spots again. Lol

Do it! But maybe a pillow instead of a cake. :laughtwo: I do it too sometimes, very therapeutic. I’ve also howled like a wolf at the moon, to express mourning. I was shocked at what an emotional release I got from it. Shocked I tell you!
Pillows don't taste as good but I'll try it.
I have also howled at the moon but for different reasons. ;)

If I did that, the wolves would answer back. Lol

Okie dokie, I'm all caught up.
Been busy around here.
Your buds are looking good Ms. V

Are night terrors the same as nightmares?
If so, why the name change?
Night terrors ...it's almost like my boy is sleepwalking and having a nightmare at the same time. It looks like he's awake but he is dreaming. He sits up in bed and screams and reacts like something is attacking him and he's trying to fight it off. One of the last times he was screaming about eyeballs covering his entire room. He gets violent and thinks that I'm one of these entities he sees and sometimes attacks me. I can't leave him alone or he will hurt himself or his brother. It can be rather upsetting for us but he never remembers it.

Nightmares are anxiety producing dreams.

Looks
Good day everyone.
Here is the daily. It's a mixed bag.
I don't usually name my plants and I didn't mean to name the GZ. This morning when I opened the tent I said " Jesus, Janice! You're driving me crazy! " So I guess that's her name now.

Looking at the Haze this morning. She is showing further damage. Not terrible yet but I don't want to get there either.

The Blue Shark looks pretty good. A bit of slow progression on a few of the lowest leaves.

My back is much better than yesterday. Still pretty sore though.
It can make me a bit surly. My apologies if you happen to notice this. I'm trying to stay positive and I think two cookies may help adjust my attitude.
Plants are looking good, definetely enjoy them after harvest. Lots of trichomes, and looks sticky to the touch. At this moment I got a Chemdawg OG Kush plant growing with buds all over her. Around October 26th will her harvest.
Here she Is.

Attachments

• 20190911_151552.jpg
    20190911_151552.jpg
    772.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 20190911_151548.jpg
    20190911_151548.jpg
    542.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 20190911_151520.jpg
    20190911_151520.jpg
    580.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 20190911_151215.jpg
    20190911_151215.jpg
    444.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20190911_151108.jpg
    20190911_151108.jpg
    618.7 KB · Views: 14
Looks

Plants are looking good, definetely enjoy them after harvest. Lots of trichomes, and looks sticky to the touch. At this moment I got a Chemdawg OG Kush plant growing with buds all over her. Around October 26th will her harvest.
Here she Is.
That is a beautiful Kush plant that you have there. Lots of bud sites and such a lovely verdant color.

That is a beautiful Kush plant that you have there. Lots of bud sites and such a lovely verdant color.
Thank you, I've been taking care of her with lots of love. She has about 5 more bud sites on the lower half of hers. I really loved that color that she has aswell. She Is going to be an amazing, smoke, I'm assured of that. Your plants looks amazing aswell, I can see you have been taking care of her very well. She has that really nice looking frost over her buds. I'm sure she will produce more trichomes over time. Outstanding plant.

like my boy is sleepwalking
My oldest son was a sleepwalker-when he was about 15,I heard something in the kitchen at around 2am ,so I got up to see what was up...He had just poured himself a nice tall glass of dish soap, and was just about to drink it.
I stopped him,which annoyed him a little,then he sat the glass down and went back to bed.
No memory of it the next morning.
I've also got a great story about the time he killed a shark in the garage-he was awake for that one,though... :)

Thank you, I've been taking care of her with lots of love. She has about 5 more bud sites on the lower half of hers. I really loved that color that she has aswell. She Is going to be an amazing, smoke, I'm assured of that. Your plants looks amazing aswell, I can see you have been taking care of her very well. She has that really nice looking frost over her buds. I'm sure she will produce more trichomes over time. Outstanding plant.
Yeah, I'm really going to enjoy setting fire to this GZ plant eventually. Should be some good smoke.

I've also got a great story about the time he killed a shark in the garage-he was awake for that one,though... :)
Do tell. I do so love a good story and the cookies are kicking in. :thumb:

Yeah, I'm really going to enjoy setting fire to this GZ plant eventually. Should be some good smoke.
Definetely. I'm curing a current harvest of some OG x Haze. She smelled heavy of the OG, with a a strong Haze smell aswell.
Here Is a picture of a wet nug after I cut her down, and her bud when she was still growing.

Attachments

• 20190905_153049.jpg
    20190905_153049.jpg
    421.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 20190901_140915.jpg
    20190901_140915.jpg
    550.3 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom