Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Well that's a helluva note!
I'm going to have to do some reading....
I'm very familiar with "regular" aphids,but I
didn't even know there was root aphids.
IKR. They all look like fungus gnats to me. Lol.
Perhaps I should wear my glasses from time to time?

It should be pretty apparent even to the naked eye, I posted a video in my journal of what they look like. Just at work so I can't bring the video up at the moment
I found it. Thanks for posting it.
I'm not seeing anything like that but I will definitely take a closer look.

Well, I sat with my flashlight for about 20 minutes and didn't see any movement what-so-ever. I took and scoped soil. I'm just not seeing them. I do let my soil get pretty dry up top between watering. I've been adding small amounts of DE to the top of the soil between waterings since I saw the first a few weeks ago.

I've only seen three of the adults in the last few weeks.

I just did a little reading,it says root aphid damage can be mistaken for a magnesium deficiency
Since you didn't see any aphids,maybe the original deficiency diagnosis is valid.
Kind of sad when a deficiency is good news,but I hope that's the case here.

I just did a little reading,it says root aphid damage can be mistaken for a magnesium deficiency
Since you didn't see any aphids,maybe the original deficiency diagnosis is valid.
Kind of sad when a deficiency is good news,but I hope that's the case here.
If much rather have the deficiency. Having maggots of any sort just a few feet from where I rest my head is concerning. I know they they aren't going to crawl off of the plants and crawl into my ear or anything. The sleeping VG might not know this though. I've been having some strange plant related dreams lately.

Ummmmmm

U have roots lower down too

Just saying

:thedoubletake: :hmmmm::hmmmm::rofl::rofl::hmmmm::rofl::rofl::hmmmm::surf:
So what makes you think that you know anything about my personal...stuff?? Did we have some conversation that I don't remember?

No, really.... did we?

Mebs, mebs not. Let me clarify, I would lay money on the fact that these are plant-root bugs!

Oh...

Ok.....

Then nothing to see or fear here...move along

:popcorn: :passitleft::cheesygrinsmiley:

So what makes you think that you know anything about my personal...stuff?? Did we have some conversation that I don't remember?

No, really.... did we?
Remember

That one night

At Band Camp

:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom