Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Other than the fact that trombone has the word bone in it, none of those instruments qualifies as a double entendre.
Was gunna say #$&@flute.

But I'm better than that

Lol

In spite of the fact that trombone has the word bone in it, none of those instruments qualifies as a double entendre.
Skin flute? Rusty Trombone?..... so many possibilities!
:rofl:

:eye-roll:

On the root aphids... yes it can look like a heavy Mg demand for a bit, then as it escalates it starts looking like a nute toxicity and deficiency at the same time.

Turns out what I thought were root aphid larvae my actually have been springtails... which are not a problem! I did see an adult mite or aphid of some kind as well, but maybe I didn’t have root aphids :hmmmm: Just going through some of the photos and thinking I mis-diagnosed the first time round. Jury is still out LOL!

Oh and fungus gnats are larger than the flying form of root aphids, but still visible to the naked eye. ANd yes, you should be able to see root aphids through your loupe :)

Do you know if they stay near the surface like fungus gnats, or do they go deeper?

Do you know if they stay near the surface like fungus gnats, or do they go deeper?
This i dont know. I did read, about their ‘habit’, that the flying stage root aphids travel upwards towards the light from the surface of the soil - they don’t fly around so much apparently - although that’s going to be tricky to gauge in a grow tent with fans going! :laughtwo:

This i dont know. I did read, about their ‘habit’, that the flying stage root aphids travel upwards towards the light from the surface of the soil - they don’t fly around so much apparently - although that’s going to be tricky to gauge in a grow tent with fans going! :laughtwo:
I'm paranoid about them now so I'll be keeping a close eye on things. Hopefully I'll luck out.

Oh and mine were grey in colour, not white like that. They come in many colours apparently! LOL!
Are they more active after watering? I haven't seen that info anywhere.

I dunno Shed... maybe the first diagnosis was right of a Ca and mag def. She's not seeing bugs, showing the same signs as the other GZ. Is it still lacking nutes? That tip burn seems like nute burn to me. I know the two are similar as it was discussed earlier, but it's not liking the extra food imo.

Back
Top Bottom