Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Beautiful Chickies Vg! Great job with them.
Thanks. Next grow should be better now that I know that I still need cal-mag with the Mega Crop. You're not supposed to need it with their new formula.

I actually might be able to make room but i will have to get rid of all of my stuff in storage. I have a closet that 31"x31" that was my original grow space. I can fit a 2x2 in there no problem. It's just a lot of work to go thorough 20 years of junk.
k

Are you thinking of buying a 2x2 Ms. V ?

I can tell you that there pretty small because I have one. :ciao:

Environment can be tougher.

Thanks. Next grow should be better now that I know that I still need cal-mag with the Mega Crop. You're not supposed to need it with their new formula.
I think for the most part it does VG. Some strains are going to require more than others and that's why it's good to have(calmag) on hand. Your other plants look like they are doing fine on the MC without any additions.

I have lived with he veg. plants in my bedroom ( 2.5' x 6') for a few years now, and have really enjoyed there night time company. The small circulating fan in the tent gently wirrrrrs me to sleep every night. :thumb:
Me too. my tent is 2 feet away from my bed. It gets too quiet when the tent is shut down.
Put your bed in the big tent, use the rest of the room for your growspace.
Problem solved.
Like a canopy bed with sides. And a door.

^^this
I'm on board with that.
k

Are you thinking of buying a 2x2 Ms. V ?

I can tell you that there pretty small because I have one. :ciao:

Environment can be tougher.
That or build my closeout a little better..adding a real food would be beneficial.
I think for the most part it does VG. Some strains are going to require more than others and that's whay it's good to have(calmag) on hand. Your other plants look like they are doing fine on the MC without any additions.
I feel like a dummy. @ProfessorFlora and @Ganjagrandaddy both ran this strain and I never asked about her. Total bonehead move.

Sad. No lemon squares. All of the lemons looked crappy so instead I'm just going to make some oatmeal cookies with the Lemon. Nothing goes as planned.
They should still be fun.

Balderdash! What do they know ;)
I'm sure they will be by soon to tell us.:p

I don't usually get many calmag issues. My GZ was pretty hungry for the MegaCrop and was having more than the highest recommended dose. I may not be able to help you with the GZ but here are some Flora facts!

Slugs have 4 noses!
The elephant is the only mammal that can't jump!
One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet!
In 1386, a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child!
Of all the words in the English language, the word 'set' has the most definitions!

Now you know too!

I don't usually get many calmag issues. My GZ was pretty hungry for the MegaCrop and was having more than the highest recommended dose. I may not be able to help you with the GZ but here are some Flora facts!

Slugs have 4 noses!
The elephant is the only mammal that can't jump!
One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet!
In 1386, a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child!
Of all the words in the English language, the word 'set' has the most definitions!

Now you know too!
Thank you for the fun facts. In exchange, here is a video of animals getting drunk on Marula fruit and their subsequent hangovers. Just to further your education of the natural world.
I love nature.

Here are my Lemon Og Candy oatmeal cookies. The first batch was to thin and flimsy so I added flour. Much better. They are really unique tasting. You can definitely tasty lemon with a subtle hint of cannabis and are very spicy . I ate one about half an hour ago. Can't wait to see how they work. These are the daytime Sativa cookies. Now to make the chocolate cookies....after a nice smoke break. My back is killing me!!!

Sad. No lemon squares. All of the lemons looked crappy so instead I'm just going to make some oatmeal cookies with the Lemon. Nothing goes as planned.
They should still be fun.

I'm sure they will be by soon to tell us.:p
Ahem !!!. If you go to bed with an itchy bumhole , you wake up with a smelly finger !!!!

Ahem !!!. If you go to bed with an itchy bumhole , you wake up with a smelly finger !!!!
This make sense. Lol
Hey vg. , no calmag issues on the gz for me either. once i ran out on veg , it only got added again because the phantom og needed it badly.
Hmm...seems that I got the hungry girl. Thanks for the input GG!

I actually might be able to make room but i will have to get rid of all of my stuff in storage. I have a closet that 31"x31" that was my original grow space. I can fit a 2x2 in there no problem. It's just a lot of work to go thorough 20 years of junk.
I did that in my cellar. Got rid of a car load twice a week for months. It's cathartic!

Back
Top Bottom