Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

This make sense. Lol

Hmm...seems that I got the hungry girl. Thanks for the input GG!
My pleasure , they didnt skip a beat at all. seems a very stable strain too. A couple of different phenos with my girls and seem opposite ends of the spectrum. The 2 smaller have the same in bud aesthetics but nowhere near as many sites and didnt stretch very much at all during transition. All had identical feeds , environment, quadlined the same but unplanned ,different pot sizes. Biggest pot is the shopping bag and she is the biggest. Does seem to depend on the pheno you have but they are hardy survivors i think. She will come good for you .

It's a good morning for winners! Your pic got you the holy grail of wins and rightfully so. I knew the minute my eye met yours. Enjoy!
I certainly wasn't expecting to win. I really figured there was no way with it as grainy as it was. It was a nice surprise.

I certainly wasn't expecting to win. I really figured there was no way with it as grainy as it was. It was a nice surprise.
It was a great pic! If I tried it I'd have forgotten to take the flash off.

I am pretty excited about the Seedsman gift card. That will be nice to have on reserve for Black Friday. I bet I can get some good freebies and make my $$$ stretch.
It will take me that long to figure out what I want anyway.

@MrSauga .
I have a quick question if you would indulge me. When you won PhOTM did Dope send you what they wanted or do you get to choose strains?
The only one that I could choose my own was from the Seedsman site. The rest were normally their own range. I'm not sure if Dope Seeds were part at the time...I'll go dig it out. I do know Auto and Bomb Seeds were sponsors for my turn.
Seedsman has a great Halloween special too so keep an eye out for that.

The only one that I could choose my own was from the Seedsman site. The rest were normally their own range. I'm not sure if Dope Seeds were part at the time...I'll go dig it out. I do know Auto and Bomb Seeds were sponsors for my turn.
Seedsman has a great Halloween special too so keep an eye out for that.
I didn't think about having different sponsors. I'll find out soon enough I'm sure.
Yeah, they do have a Halloween special. I forgot until you said something.

OK, yes they were part of the prizes too. This is what they sent me.

View media item 1707512
I had to reach out to all three to claim my prizes.
Ok, thanks for checking for me. I appreciate it.
I bet I could make suggestions when I contact them, whether they listen or not....
I just don't want to run blueberry but anything else is kosher.

Ok, thanks for checking for me. I appreciate it.
I bet I could make suggestions when I contact them, whether they listen or not....
I just don't want to run blueberry but anything else is kosher.
You can.... I asked them to send a strain that they wanted to showcase. I think they offered a few options, and I picked the Amnesia Auto. All the same strain, so I could send them out for a comparison grow.
:thumb:

Here is a bit of info on the girls.

TRIPLE CHEESE™ Cannabis Seeds
TRIPLE CHEESE™ is the crossing of our BLUE CHEESE™ with the powerful Original Cheese (Skunk#1 phenotype), created over many generations of selections and back crossing to give this amazing strain. TRIPLE CHEESE™ is everything we wanted to create and more.

But wait, it gets better; this plant is easy to grow and produces dense buds with a remarkable blueberry and Old Cheese taste. The indisputable dank cheese flavour dominates this strain, and packs a punch.

TRIPLE CHEESE™ Cannabis Seeds Specifications
Type: Feminised
Photoperiod: Normal
Cultivation: Indoor/outdoor
Characterisics: .
Genetics: Old Cheese x Blue Cheese
Effect: Tingly Arousal, Body High, Long Lasting, Happy
Indoor Yield (g):up to 600 gr/m²
Flowering Time (days): 50 - 55
Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month: September
Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month Week: 2nd-3rd week

Height (cm): 90/100cm
Height Indoor (cm): 100cm
Indica %: 80%
Sativa %: 20%
Medical: No
Taste: Cheesy, Herbal, Sweet, Sour, Dank
Aroma: Sweet Cream Cheese, Pungent

G13 HAZE™ Cannabis Seeds
What happens when you mix the legendary G13 with our favourite Hawaiian Sativa? You get a plant with an extraordinary density of flower and resin production. The G13 HAZE™ offer healthy yields and the intense aromas and flavours of fruit and spice lead to powerful, cerebral effects, and make the smoke worth savouring.

This plant grows medium short and compact for a Sativa dominant strain, and is perfect for SOG and ScrOG gardens.

G13 HAZE™ Cannabis Seeds Specifications
Genetics: G13 x Hawaiian Sativa
Effect: Powerful, Creativity Booster, Uplifting, Invigorating, Cerebral,
Indoor Yield (g):up to 550 gr/m²
Flowering Time (days): 65 - 70
Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month: October
Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month Week: 2nd-3rd week

Height (cm): 100/110cm
Height Indoor (cm): 110cm
Indica %: 20%
Sativa %: 80%
Medical: No
Taste: Sweet Candies, Tropical Fruit Cocktail, Citrus
Aroma: Fruity, Spicy

GORILLA ZKITTLEZ™ Cannabis Seeds
Unleash the gigantic power of West Coast genetics with an amazing fusion of GG 4 and Zkittlez. Introducing Barney’s Farm brand new GORILLA ZKITTLEZ™. An exquisite trichome celebration awaits the patient following 60 days in bloom. You won’t forget the first time you experience her fertile fruits. Leaning toward the Indica side of the cannabis spectrum, this emerging favourite is a powerful and thought provoking beauty, whose trichome-laden glistening pistils will delight all comers.

Why not let her medical grade 24% THC seduce you into a warm realm of rest and relaxation that you will never want to leave. Flowering times of 8-9 weeks can be expected indoors, with outdoor grows finishing in early October. Expect up to 2.5 kg from a well cared for outdoor grow and a final height of up to 1.7m. Get hold of some Barneys Farm GORILLA ZKITTLEZ™ today.

GORILLA ZKITTLEZ™ Cannabis Seeds Specifications
Genetics: Gorilla Glue x Zkittlez
Effect: Powerful, Relaxing, Thought Provoking
Outdoor Yield (g): up to 2000-2500
Indoor Yield (g):up to 500-700 gr/m²
Flowering Time (days): 56 - 63
Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month: October
Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month Week: 1st-2nd week

Cannabinoid Content: Medium
Height (cm): 140-170cm
Height Outdoor (cm): 140-170cm
Height: Tall
Indica %: 60%
Sativa %: 40%
Indica/Sativa: Mostly Indica
Medical Level: Medium
Medical: Yes
Taste: Fruity
Aroma: Fruity
Resistance to Mold (5=Best): 4
Grow Difficulty (1=Easy, 5=Hard): 3
I bought some Zkittleez weed from my buddy. I Like it. We are doing our first grow with Gorilla Glue and Zkittlez hybrid. The plant went into flower about a week and a half ago so I am looking at harvest middle or end of November. They are in a greenhouse so I think they will be ok until the middle or so in November. I live in Ohio so it starts getting cold in October , November

:bravo:

Well deserved win!
Thanks P.
It was a weird one this month but I'll take the win!
I suspect that the judges misplaced their glasses. If you're squinting it isn't bad. Just a theory.
:laugh::rofl:

I bought some Zkittleez weed from my buddy. I Like it. We are doing our first grow with Gorilla Glue and Zkittlez hybrid. The plant went into flower about a week and a half ago so I am looking at harvest middle or end of November. They are in a greenhouse so I think they will be ok until the middle or so in November.
I'm jealous. I would love a greenhouse.
I haven't been growing for very long but these Gorilla Zkittlez are so darn sticky, they put the other strains I've run to shame. I don't think I've ever even tried a glue plant before. I hope you are as excited as I am about this strain. I've heard great things about her.

Back
Top Bottom