Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Phewf!

My root-bound plants look like VG's...like they're nute deprived. I think upcanning is a good call.

They're not growing a lot of roots at this stage of flower but I'm sure they'll be happy with any extra clean soil.
You feel dumber after reading all of that? Lol.

This was my morning thought chain....in my defense, I am highly medicated at present.

I wonder if cannabis evolved from carnivorous plants?
The stalked muscilaginus glands of sundew plants remind me of trichomes.

I'm seriously thinking about setting up a carnivorous plant terrarium in my room. Some of them are pretty odoriferous, smelling of rotten meat. These usually attract wasps.
Then there are those who smell sweeter and those that smell musty. These all bring in different types of insects.
Then I started thinking about when I worked in a greenhouse one summer.:idea: The Mexican Butterwort.....this is a fungus gnat magnet! It's yellow and actually gives off a fungus -like smell. Is it possible to grow this alongside cannabis as pest control? I don't know, but it is food for thought.

:yummy: hey monkey, the party's at my house right now.
Come On Over !

:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:
How did you know that I'm having chicken for dinner? You know too much!!!I

Thanks so much. Every once in a while my weirdness pays off. Today is that day. Lol
I think it's easy to say that "weirdness" can/should be replaced with [creativeness]. Functional stony creativeness has been fueling the minds of sentient s, and shaping our physical and philosophical pursuits for longer than humanity has been keeping records.
Your win was just confirmation that nug shots are nice, but become very redundant over time.
You are just one of those people who think/live outside the box of normal convention/identification/conditioning.
Now that you have inspired the 420 community and beyond, we will start seeing more photos of thingys other than budnugs entered in the monthly contest. Your "art" has opened the window to new/different potential possibilities.

I think it's easy to say that "weirdness" can/should be replaced with [creativeness]. Functional stony creativeness has been fueling the minds of sentient s, and shaping our physical and philosophical pursuits for longer than humanity has been keeping records.
Your win was just confirmation that nug shots are nice, but become very redundant over time.
You are just one of those people who think/live outside the box of normal convention/identification/conditioning.
Now that you have inspired the 420 community and beyond, we will start seeing more photos of thingys other than budnugs entered in the monthly contest. Your "art" has opened the window to new/different potential possibilities.
All of the buds are beautiful and took a lot of work, so I do enjoy them. My personal favorites generally lean to the more creative side. Something a little more unexpected that can evoke a little feeling.

I have some more ideas but lack the equipment to implement many of them.

I just looked in at them and they are all super happy with leaves pointed to the sky!!!
I thought that the cage would make it difficult to repot so I asked Mr.G to help. When the time came around Mr.G couldn't be found. Typical.
I manged to do it myself. The hardest part was filling in new dirt with the cage attached. That got messy and I needed a shower after it. I made the mistake of pouring dirty with my fan on and it went all over me .
Y'all would have highly enjoyed it. I had dirt everywhere, even in my bellybutton...
heehee dirty belly button. dont smell your finger if you poke around in it. ( bet you do it now to check !!!)
I hate belly button fluff too , was pulling some out yesterday , turns out it was a whole quilt and a pillow !!!.

Greetings y'all. I hope you are having a beautiful day.
I have to laugh at myself. It took me this long to realize that I should just turn the darn lights down so y'all can really see them. *** smacking center of forehead firmly*** I know, I'm a smarty everyday.:eye-roll:

Look at the difference. Lol. I need someone to save me from myself. Ugh, sometimes I feel like a turkey in a rainstorm.

heehee dirty belly button. dont smell your finger if you poke around in it. ( bet you do it now to check !!!)
I hate belly button fluff too , was pulling some out yesterday , turns out it was a whole quilt and a pillow !!!.
GG, you need to stay on top of the naval care. Think about doing it daily.
Here, I may have found a possible solution.

Naval brush.
View media item 1708556
It's brilliant in its simplicity.

Greetings y'all. I hope you are having a beautiful day.
I have to laugh at myself. It took me this long to realize that I should just turn the darn lights down so y'all can really see them. *** smacking center of forehead firmly*** I know, I'm a smarty everyday.:eye-roll:

Look at the difference. Lol. I need someone to save me from myself. Ugh, sometimes I feel like a turkey in a rainstorm.
Can you explain please..."Ugh, sometimes I feel like a turkey in a rainstorm."
Do turkeys FREAK OUT when it rains? It rained here yesterday afternoon (So Cal. high country), and the turkeys milling about in the Oak grove just kept doing their normal thing...scratch scratch, Oh! a bug, gobble gobble...scratch scratch, Wow! a big bug, gobble gobble.
:green_heart::morenutes::rollit:

Can you explain please..."Ugh, sometimes I feel like a turkey in a rainstorm."
Do turkeys FREAK OUT when it rains? It rained here yesterday afternoon (So Cal. high country), and the turkeys milling about in the Oak grove just kept doing their normal thing...scratch scratch, Oh! a bug, gobble gobble...scratch scratch, Wow! a big bug, gobble gobble.
:green_heart::morenutes::rollit:
It's the misconception that turkeys are so dumb they they will drown themselves in a heavy rain.

Back
Top Bottom