Colorado High - Soilless - LED/CFL - Skunk Red Hair - 2014

Hope you don't mind I've jumped into your journal . Very interested in this as my little girls are not far behind yours . 13days after the flip .
IMAG002025.jpg
IMAG001928.jpg
they are or was under two 200 cfls for flowering . Just moved them under 1 600w hps .

You're welcome, british green. I'd think that the 192x3 watt reflector series, which is double the size of my 96x3 watt reflector series, would provide better coverage for your larger size room. But with your height of 7', you probably could go with the Mars series LEDs as they have 5 watt diodes which would provide better light penetration in your situation.

Sara has said this to me and said the mars ll 1200 is lamp I need but I'm as tight as a ducks arse and I just can't afford it at the moment . I thought that the old reflector type 3x 96 might be a better option and later on when I've got more cash available I'll buy the mars lamp and use the other as my veg lamp in the mother/ clone room . Other than that I'll have to wait until I get married and I might put it on my gift list . One mars ll 1200 wedding gift . Well I can dream .

haha, i think it's a good idea. :):) whatever, if u have any need, u can contact me, i will try my best to help u. :high-five::circle-of-love:
Sara has said this to me and said the mars ll 1200 is lamp I need but I'm as tight as a ducks arse and I just can't afford it at the moment . I thought that the old reflector type 3x 96 might be a better option and later on when I've got more cash available I'll buy the mars lamp and use the other as my veg lamp in the mother/ clone room . Other than that I'll have to wait until I get married and I might put it on my gift list . One mars ll 1200 wedding gift . Well I can dream .

Sara is just so amazing, much more than just a Sponsor & Sales Rep...

I too vouch for Sara. Very helpful.

She's helped me out a lot. Certainly earned my business with a good product, great service and awesome price.

I concur with the thoughts on Sara, she is faultless & you couldn't ask for more. I hope her boss realised what a diamond she is
Who said she's not the Queen Bee (Boss)? You never know.

Okkkk....gotta jump in on this....mannnn CH......those girls are lookin shhwwweeettt!!! I think when they get mature you are gonna have some sick (in a great way) buds!! Maybe alot of trim for some nice bubble hash!!!
By the way.....HIIIIGGHHHHH EVERYYBODDYYYY!!! :peace:

Hope you don't mind I've jumped into your journal . Very interested in this as my little girls are not far behind yours . 13days after the flip .
IMAG002025.jpg
IMAG001928.jpg
they are or was under two 200 cfls for flowering . Just moved them under 1 600w hps .

Is that a regular garden hose you are using with your buckets? Regular garden hoses are treated with toxic chemicals to make them more pliable that will leach into the water and kill plants. You can use a drinking water safe RV/camping hose for your lines.

John, don't people use regular garden hoses to water their outdoor gardens & shrubbery?

I think you shouldn't drink directly from regular water hoses, only ones that specifically state they are safe to drink from directly. Regular water hoses when used to water plants disperse the chemicals to low enough concentrations to not present any harm to humans when fruits and vegetables watered with them are then consumed. Remember there is almost always a trace of something bad in almost everything we consume these days.

When we were kids after shooting ball in the park we use to drink from the Park & Recreation hoses; You know, the thick black ones they use to clean the courts & sidewalks in & around the parks with. I'm sure those weren't specialized for drinking but then again maybe that's why myself & nearly all of my childhood basketball buddies are a little off in the head today. LOL

Day 31 of flowering and all goes very well. In fact, there's really not that much to say or see hence the long duration between photo updates. The ladies are now fully flowering and starting to build some buddage, not very big yet mind you, but they are making progress. The left lady is 22" in height, while the right lady is 23" in height. The environment remains dead on stable but with the higher than desired RH. Temperatures range between 70° and 85° while the RH still ranges between 40% and 80% although it has been drier of late so it does appear to be trending down. Regardless, the ladies appear to be very happy and have no apparent issues. The right lady started to lean a bit so I added a bamboo, not steel :;):, stake to give her someplace to rest her head for a while until she gets her legs back.

Overhead shot of the ladies on day 31 of flowering -

DSCN25932.JPG

Two shot of the ladies on day 31 of flowering -

DSCN25964.JPG

Single shot of the left lady on day 31 of flowering -

DSCN25974.JPG

Close-up shot of a cola on the left lady on day 31 of flowering -

DSCN25994.JPG

Single shot of the right lady on day 31 of flowering -

DSCN25983.JPG

Close-up shot of a cola on the right lady on day 31 of flowering -

DSCN26013.JPG

Extreme close-up shot of a cola on the right lady on day 31 of flowering -

DSCN26024.JPG

I'm feeding/watering each lady every 7-10 days now with a half gallon each of the standard nutrient solution. There have been no problems with over nuting at all, nary a burned tip, throughout this entire grow. I'm very pleased with Doggett & Simpson Growology. Mostly due to temperature concerns, I've decided not to employ any UVB or other CFL sidelighting at this time. This provides an opportunity to see what these LEDs can do all by themselves. I can always employ UVB and other CFL sidelighting during my next grow which will cover the fall/winter seasons where high temperatures are less of a concern. I hope all is well and green with everyone's grows. I appreciate the interest in this grow since I'm unable to return the favor at this time.

Back
Top Bottom