Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Boom!
Day 50 of Flower.

I took gr865's advice and got a CMH 315. It's only been in use for a couple hours yesterday and all day today. But I'd swear the buds got noticeably fatter in that time. Maybe I just got too high before looking. Ha!

this is a recently harvested Ministry of Cannabis White Widow from a seed Sweet Sue gave me.
She was in a 2g pot of used FF and tbsp OC+.
I broke up a small test bud and a very mature seed fell out.
She was most likely pollinated by my Gringo (diesel cheese)

Getting down to the stretch now, just 5 days remaining.
Barneys Farm LSD Pheno #1 at day 58 of flower.

They have been on straight water now since Saturday and are just bulking up. Red hairs are becoming more predominate now. I increased the exhaust fan speed to pull more air into the tent and lower the lights on temps. They were running approx 82 degrees lights on and 68 lights off, I am now running 78 degrees lights on and 68 lights off.

Pheno #3 has been hang drying since Monday and getting a good slow dry. Have them in the same room as the irrigation setup so humidity level is good for slow drying, 56 to 65 percent. Will plastic bag the buds tomorrow night for 12 to 24 hrs to let them absorb the moisture remaining in the stems, followed by hanging for two to three days. They should go into jars Sat or Sun to begin curing process.

GR

Down to three days before chop.
Seems like I have just a bunch of room since I harvest #3 on Monday.

Artsy Fartsy bud pic.

So much room in the tent that I had room to put the Pheno #5 Monster Cropper in there. Was only for a day while I went in for my surgery. She is back under the T5 now.

I will be transplanting the #5 MC on Sunday in prep for it going into the tent on Monday after harvest. Just keep tying her down.
She is doing just fine, roots shooting out the sides of the Smart Pots.

GR

Back
Top Bottom