Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Afghani from sensible seeds. Very aromatic. Stony and the hash made from it is tasty indeed.
Yeah I have a buddy across the street using all of the smaller/less dense buds for that. How do you make yours?

Yeah I have a buddy across the street using all of the smaller/less dense buds for that. How do you make yours?
I have some buds aging in the dark. They are drying slow but not like curing in a jar for smoking. In a month or so we'll photo document the next batch. I crumble some aged,dried bud in a 5 gal bucket, throw in a few chunks of dry ice and start agitating. 8 to 10 minutes and I fish out the remaining dry ice and put the 120 micron screen over the bucket. I invert the bucket over a glass table and shake until no more kief comes out. Save leftovers for coco oil and repeat. Press kief into cakes and age for a month or so. I like the taste so much! Afghani is spicy anyways.

These are some of the last harvested Afghani.

Attachments

• 20191029_105852.jpg
    20191029_105852.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
  • 20191028_123951.jpg
    20191028_123951.jpg
    857.8 KB · Views: 47
I have some buds aging in the dark. They are drying slow but not like curing in a jar for smoking. In a month or so we'll photo document the next batch. I crumble some aged,dried bud in a 5 gal bucket, throw in a few chunks of dry ice and start agitating. 8 to 10 minutes and I fish out the remaining dry ice and put the 120 micron screen over the bucket. I invert the bucket over a glass table and shake until no more kief comes out. Save leftovers for coco oil and repeat. Press kief into cakes and age for a month or so. I like the taste so much! Afghani is spicy anyways.
Gonna have to give that a try myself.

Gonna have to give that a try myself.
You should! I haven't tasted hash like this since the 70s. Made some with AK-47, a bit stronger but not as tasty. :hookah: Thanks everyone! Who knew I'd be legally growing and making tasty hash at home? Power to the people:peace:

sure thing J. I'll try to hook up with you in a few weeks when my Original Widow is done too.

The last few grows of her from clone have been under par. The Klone King has been having trouble keeping her alive this year. He finally got a few decent clones and I put three in one pot. Shes 30th generation clone of cone.
Has a really dank smell like the Original did, like nothing else I've ever grown. I've grown her 22 times and this is the closest to the smell of early generations. She has the healthy shiny leaves like the the Original did too.
Unfortunately shes the most finicky plant I've ever grown also. Three clones in one pot just to get a decent yield.
Never more than five finger leaves and a lot of three finger ones.
I used colloidal silver on her trying to make some seeds, I see pods, but no pollen yet.

Back
Top Bottom