Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed Stock

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

Yeah seeds are really a pure numbers game. You can see certain irregularities only when you really have a lot on hand, the same with phenos by the way. And that's why I don't believe opinions of growers who grow only a seed or two a time. Now there's nothing wrong with that, but it's pure luck or bad luck that you get what you get. But old seeds are old seeds and it's always hard to work with that sort of stock.

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

My grim reality has started to shift. OGK was slightly incubated and she just took off for a shitty plant that she is :laughtwo: The other two are behind, so maybe I should do the same thing. This is really to stabilise temps and RH for their weak immunity systems. I also pushed the button on a 10-pack of Colombian Gold '72 from USC, I ordered it from Spain, so we can check if the legend is alive :passitleft:

Here's how I started the day today.

IMG_55857.JPG

And here's the first look at The New Sunny Spot. Northern part of my valley, but southern slope which is all that matters. We cleared it up a little bit with my buddy today and it was lovely and warm I'm telling you! There's great soil, which we call "burro" which means butter. It's basically a loam with low clay content and good organic layer on the top, which is very similar to the soil I had in The Sunny Spot and can be worked easily towards High Brix. We're gonna put 25-30 plants there for sure in two or three rows and we'll also put a plastic swimming pool to collect water throughout the season. It's a very dry spot due to the sun so weed should be at home with 10-12 hrs of sun a day. It's really a great news! :thumb::party:

IMG_55908.JPG
IMG_55927.JPG
IMG_55937.JPG
IMG_55948.JPG
IMG_55958.JPG

And here are few shots of my seedlings with OG Kush escaping death day at a time.

IMG_55989.JPG
IMG_55974.JPG
IMG_559910.JPG

:Namaste:

Well I just read from start to now, so I'm all caught up. Sorry my old ass seeds aren't germinating. What I understand is if they are not germinating, putting them in the Freezer for 2 weeks right before April usually does the trick, at least at my Latitude. Man this new spot really looks BITCHEN. This may just turn out to be your best spot ever. Good luck. I love you guy's. TOAST

Yeah I didn't get many plants and almost everything died on me, but I still have some buried and I gave a lot to my buddy. We'll see maybe wecan still get couple of plants going. It's good news I got this OGK, cause I really like this smoke. Hmm I should have thought about putting them in the freezer, but I have a lot of UD seeds frozen and they all looked great ehen I took them out for germination.

And yeah the new spot has a lot of potential, lot of space for plants too.

Glad you like it. Now you have to find THAT pheno, which is easier than with most strains, cause they pop there like they've been waiting for you.

Hey, I was thinking, Those El Fuego seeds were kept in a safe, in a cigarette cellophane, just rolled up with tape on it since 1993 and every one of those popped. Then all the Sour Diesel, Green Crack, and the Girl Scout Cookie's that Kevyn's ( Carol's Son that got you the candy bar ) friend gave me, sank but that was it. They didn't crack, show any starter root or nothing. After 3 day's I took them out of the water and put them in paper towels and they were like that for a month, then I through them out. This is ridiculous to say, because it just cant be, but it seems like your not suposta start any seeds until April. Seriously, you know how I store my seeds, in Seal-A-Meal pouches with the air sucked out, at what ever the temperature happens to be in my garage in the dark. Wayne and Ian both just keep there seed in little zip locs in there safes, then some I know keep them in the refridgerator or the freezer. It's probable has more to do with how far along the seeds were when the plant was pulled. So that's probable why the O.G., MK Ultra, and the Aurora seeds are hit and miss because they were from different plants harvested at different times. I don't know, Just a thought. TTYL

Also, in regards to the 72 Lumbo. I didn't like that pot at all. You would come home from work on Friday, take a shower, get to the 9's all ready to go out dancing and partying, after every one showed up to go, we would fire up a joint for the ride to the club and never make it off the couch. That happened every time with that shit. That's why we were all way driving to Humbolt for Skunk Bud. Smoke a joint of that and you were up for doing any thing with a big ass smile on you face.

These GCs I got from you were exactly like that. They soaked the water but when they didn't crack after 3 days I scuffed them and put them between moist towels and they still didn't budge so I tossed them. Two AUCs that managed to break the ground with some help were tossed today two, they just withered without rooting much. But I just got a new AUK, she has a fragile cotyledon though, so I don't know how far she's gonna go. The rest of your seeds went to my buddy, maybe he's gonna get something going, sometimes a grower makes a difference. So far the only survivor is that OGK and I'm focused on popping UDs now cause these are easier to deal with.

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow with High Brix Soil, Air-Pots and SoCal Seed S

40 lbs???? that's 640 oz and thats if theyre honest!
:rofl:

Hahahahah 40lb :rofl: For a country. The size of Italy. I'm starting to feel guilty.

So he grew two plants? Or three. Im just curious if he's really gonna raise the game.

Also, in regards to the 72 Lumbo. I didn't like that pot at all. You would come home from work on Friday, take a shower, get to the 9's all ready to go out dancing and partying, after every one showed up to go, we would fire up a joint for the ride to the club and never make it off the couch. That happened every time with that shit. That's why we were all way driving to Humbolt for Skunk Bud. Smoke a joint of that and you were up for doing any thing with a big ass smile on you face.

Hmm I'm quite positive about this strain. Flowering time might be slightly longer than I'm used to, but it shouldn't be a big problem. I smoked so much skunk in the 90's that I hardly feel any need to come back, however I feel I missed on the landraces so I take opportunity to fill the gap. Also cause I hardly got any indicas going this time around and The New Sunny Spot is nice and dry and a good friend of mine is into couchclock I'm gonna grab some indica beans. Most likely Bubba Hash (Bubba Kush x Hash Plant) by Ace, cause they're disappearing and next year they'll be gone.

Hahahahah 40lb :rofl: For a country. The size of Italy. I'm starting to feel guilty.

So he grew two plants? Or three. Im just curious if he's really gonna raise the game.

Yeah laughing stock basically and they advise people to make water infusions, WTF?

I'm hearing a lot of good words about the Carnivals.

2cents.

I might give them a try next year. So many strains so little time :Namaste:

Hmm I'm quite positive about this strain. Flowering time might be slightly longer than I'm used to, but it shouldn't be a big problem. I smoked so much skunk in the 90's that I hardly feel any need to come back, however I feel I missed on the landraces so I take opportunity to fill the gap. Also cause I hardly got any indicas going this time around and The New Sunny Spot is nice and dry and a good friend of mine is into couchclock I'm gonna grab some indica beans. Most likely Bubba Hash (Bubba Kush x Hash Plant) by Ace, cause they're disappearing and next year they'll be gone.

Yeah laughing stock basically and they advise people to make water infusions, WTF?

I might give them a try next year. So many strains so little time :Namaste:

Have you seen ace's early bubba hash? They crossed bubba hash with erdpurt and it's supposed to be very hearty for outdoors.

Sent from this funny device I carry around and still call a phone even though I hardly ever make calls with it.

Yep I did, but I'm gonna go for Bubba Hash once they re-release it next week.

So it took 48 hrs in water for frozen seeds to crack, but they do and I just pulled two small planters from the garden in case I suddenly have more plants than I can handle :laughtwo: I keep smoking Mexican and everything's where it's supposed to be again :passitleft:

My seed order has just arrived with some freebies. I'm gonna grow an auto on top of everything after all :laughtwo:

IMG_56036.JPG

Didn't know you started a new thread.. Hope you don't mind me driving thru every now and then... Keepem Green

My seed order has just arrived with some freebies. I'm gonna grow an auto on top of everything after all :laughtwo:

IMG_56036.JPG

I'm interested in your Columbian Gold '72.

I bought a lot of "Columbian Gold" during 79-82 in the California Bay Area. It was a mild stone, moderately trippy, and major munchies. Tasted and felt like Mexican Brick, but with uncompressed small buds on thin stems. Over dried with plenty of shake and a few mature seeds. (We didn't know any better.) Probably something grown outdoors in Sonoma or Mendocino county.

Compared to Thai stick and sensemilla - it wasn't very good, but you could get an honest ounce for $60, smoke it up at a party, and drive home afterwards.

Most of the sensemilla hit fast and hard. The effects were gone in 30-40 minutes.

I've always been curious about real Columbian Gold. I heard the hype but never tried the good stuff.

20140522_052103.jpg

Back
Top Bottom