Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed Stock

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

italian wines are very good indeed but i like conrads weed better:cheesygrinsmiley:

LMAO

Hey Conradino! Your point about maintaining focus is the most important along with accurate record keeping

I think this is one of the most important elements of any breeding. You need to be aware you cannot select for all the traits, only few at best.

Montepulciano d'Abruzzo is one of my favorite wines. A little tangy for the first glass, it settles down to being very rich on the second glass. It stores in a decanter after being opened for a couple of weeks without much loss in quality. - it makes a great 'house wine.' If I could get a decent Chianti for the same price, I would prefer a Chianti. But Masciarrelli, Mon Sasso...never disappointing. Montepulciano d'Abruzzo is a great wine for the money.

I'm more of a Nebbiolo man myself, but it's not a bad wine if it comes from a good producer.

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

Here are some pics of UDs popping one by one. I have 18 seeds in the ground and these are the ones that have shown so far.

IMG_56099.JPG
IMG_56109.JPG
IMG_56147.JPG
IMG_56115.JPG
IMG_56139.JPG

And here's that slow OG Kush. I really don't know if she's gonna make it. Almost died twice already, but I'm keeping it in hope I'm gonna see some more vigorous growth at a certain point.

IMG_56089.JPG

Now I need to start germinating Colombians.

:Namaste:

Spring is almost in the air..... Keepem Green

I think this is one of the most important elements of any breeding. You need to be aware you cannot select for all the traits, only few at best.

I think I already know where I want to go. I want to work on autoflowers with a distinctly sativa land-race basis with roots from Mexico, Panama and Columbia.

From what I have seen, there are some Haze based autoflowers that look compelling...the Amnesia Haze autos are a good source. The more I look, the more I think your Auto Jack might be quite good, so I am very interested in your final smoke report. How close does it come to a really good Sativa?

This Mexican Airlines auto, with its Columbian and Mexican roots looks interesting.
Mexican Airlines Feminised Seeds - FastBuds

I am not concerned about size, mostly that old school uplifting quality. If I get some non-autos along the way, so be it. Some small spindly mini-sativa auto that goes quickly to flower and finishes in 10 weeks with those traditional Latin/South American qualities would make me happy.

I can recommend CBG Auto from Cannabiogen, based on Destroyer which is a very nicely behaved Thai/Mexican/Colombian hybrid. I ran Destroyer and it was a solid, very traditional sativa.

CBG Auto is in my list along with Amnesia Haze Auto and probably Auto Jack Herer and now this Mexican Airlines Auto

Into that I will start folding Azure Haze, Panama, Mangobiche, Columbian Gold 72, Sinaloa, Oaxacan and Punto Rojo if it ever appears again.

I think I have done my selection homework and soon the fun begins, could last for years.

Spring is almost in the air..... Keepem Green

Definitely, man. Time to use some sun!

I think I already know where I want to go. I want to work on autoflowers with a distinctly sativa land-race basis with roots from Mexico, Panama and Columbia.

From what I have seen, there are some Haze based autoflowers that look compelling...the Amnesia Haze autos are a good source. The more I look, the more I think your Auto Jack might be quite good, so I am very interested in your final smoke report. How close does it come to a really good Sativa?

This Mexican Airlines auto, with its Columbian and Mexican roots looks interesting.
Mexican Airlines Feminised Seeds - FastBuds

I am not concerned about size, mostly that old school uplifting quality. If I get some non-autos along the way, so be it. Some small spindly mini-sativa auto that goes quickly to flower and finishes in 10 weeks with those traditional Latin/South American qualities would make me happy.

Don't fool yourself that by mixing ruderalis and pure sativa genetics you're gonna retain characteristics of a pure sativa. Crossing is like making babies, there won't be anything exactly like their parents, but they will resemble them in certain way. Something will be affected along the way, most likely high or the character. But if that's what you want to do, that's what you want to do. You can definitely save some good traits, but you'll also have to sacrifice the others. Outcrossing is a game of compromise and you have to be aware of that.

I can recommend CBG Auto from Cannabiogen, based on Destroyer which is a very nicely behaved Thai/Mexican/Colombian hybrid. I ran Destroyer and it was a solid, very traditional sativa.

Sounds pretty good to me.

CBG Auto is in my list along with Amnesia Haze Auto and probably Auto Jack Herer and now this Mexican Airlines Auto

Into that I will start folding Azure Haze, Panama, Mangobiche, Columbian Gold 72, Sinaloa, Oaxacan and Punto Rojo if it ever appears again.

I think I have done my selection homework and soon the fun begins, could last for years.

Oh yeah it's definitely work for next 10 years at least with checking F1 crosses alone.

I'm gonna poll here by the way, cause it's hard to find better suited growers in one place :smokin:

I will definitely give a chance to an indica this season having secured a new spot and all, but I'm still mulling over some strains. So the question is what would be the best one in your experience? Conditions: it has to be suitable for outdoor grow, particularly for organic/High Brix type of cultivation, it has to finish before the end of September, it has to be well fitted for hash making, which means nice layer of trichomes that come off easily when dry sifting. Just give me all you got :theband:

Thats a tricky question Con about what indo to grow... We both have short seasons,, so do alittle reschearch... Shorter is better... I couldn't call the best,,, to many strains to rememeber them all.. I don't know what genetics you have axcess to... BTW I started 3 of he UD#2.. I'll start acouple #3's in abit.. I just started cracking my super autos for the year... They are a intresting variant.. Take a look at them; I'll PM ya the link.. Keepem Green

afghan kush stands the cold and makes some :drool:hash:cheesygrinsmiley:

I always wanted one of these,,, and sounds just what the doctor ordered... DELHI FRIEND - Dr. Krippling
Keepem Green

PeeJay loved the Ace's PCK too. He said it wasn't a typical indica high - more like the landrace high - not debilitating. And it has great color. :love:

I'll try to keep an eye open for a great hashplant. You should check out one I recently ran across called Barbara Bud - Shishkaberry x Afghani.

Barbara Bud is a superstar for so many reasons. This Shishkaberry/Afghani cross is fast flowering and easy to grow. Best of all, she produces super frothy nugs–extreme trichome coverage–and an unbelievably fruity fragrance that makes for some great hash.

2nd place 2014 Karma Cup, Toronto
2nd place 2014 Dab-A-Doo, Amsterdam
3rd place Legends of Hash (collaboration with Sweet Grass Extracts)
3rd place Neder Hash dry sift, 2014 High Times Cannabis Cup
1st place 2014 Treating Yourself Expo - Solventless Extract
1st place Spannabis 2014 - Non Solvent Category at Resin Club's DAB-A-DOO... a collaboration with Bubbleman

SweetSue was doing some terpene research and discovered "guaiol".

Strains that can test high in guaiol include Chocolope, Liberty Haze, and Blue Kush. At Tilray, strains currently exhibiting relatively high concentrations of guaiol include Barbara Bud, Jean Guy, and White Widow.

Sounded interesting. It's not terribly potent - in the 15% range - but it might make some good hash, :slide:

I'n going to go get acouple strains from up the hill.... If I can get a deal on afew different seeds, and Monies are ok,,, might be able to work something... Damn I hate buying seeds,, when clones are right there..... But last time I ended up with hemp mites,,, so I'm going to get some seeds..
Exclusive Breeds
I just called him and I'm going to see what he wants for some seed.. He BEST give me a deal.. I've been growing their weeds for years.. They do take a week longer than they claim,, but they do finish up before the end of Sept.. GL and Keepem Green

I made bho from Purple Afghan kush from Dinafem and was impressed with the yield. Flower time indoors was around 60-65 days.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

I just looked it up, man. It's listed as Purple Kush x Pre 98' Bubba Kush cross. I actually wanted Bubba Kush in the mix, which is why I'm thinking about this Bubba Has by Ace. Great combination of 2 elite clones. I always wanted to grow original Purple Kush which is kind of NorCal staple, but it's a clone-only unfortunately.

Thats a tricky question Con about what indo to grow... We both have short seasons,, so do alittle reschearch... Shorter is better... I couldn't call the best,,, to many strains to rememeber them all.. I don't know what genetics you have axcess to... BTW I started 3 of he UD#2.. I'll start acouple #3's in abit.. I just started cracking my super autos for the year... They are a intresting variant.. Take a look at them; I'll PM ya the link.. Keepem Green

Yeah that's what I'm doing, but I like getting some real life info from folks who were actually messing with an indica that they liked a lot. I hope these UDs are gonna crack and you're gonna find two-three good phenos. This strain is sometimes done by 21st of September here, and then it's just waiting for the amber if you want a lot of it. I try to cut before I see 5-10% as I never saw any real difference between that and like 20% or more. Hell I'm quite sure about the timing cause I'm betting on it myself. These super autos look very cool indeed and I'd grab one of these next season :thumb:

ACE says their Chitral Kush will ripen in the rain - so if it misses September the harvest may still happen.

Yep I grew it, but mine was really ready by 1st week of October. I didn't get the purple pheno either and folks say it really makes a difference. Hash was great, very spicy-burning-tirey exactly as I remembered Black Afghan. Potent enough with very narcotic/dreamy stone. Overall flat, but much better than most Afghani bud on the market. I'd like something equally relaxing, but with slightly higher ceiling. We'll see.

afghan kush stands the cold and makes some :drool:hash:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah definitely :cheesygrinsmiley: I just want to pick a line with excellent phenos witnessed by the community :thumb: I'm also thinking about Lebanese, but this is reproduction outside the Lebanon indoor and I don't know how this affected flowering time an so forth.

I always wanted one of these,,, and sounds just what the doctor ordered... DELHI FRIEND - Dr. Krippling
Keepem Green

Mysterious lineage, but sounds pretty cool :laughtwo::tokin: How does it smoke? :passitleft:

PeeJay loved the Ace's PCK too. He said it wasn't a typical indica high - more like the landrace high - not debilitating. And it has great color. :love:

I'll try to keep an eye open for a great hashplant. You should check out one I recently ran across called Barbara Bud - Shishkaberry x Afghani.

Barbara Bud is a superstar for so many reasons. This Shishkaberry/Afghani cross is fast flowering and easy to grow. Best of all, she produces super frothy nugs–extreme trichome coverage–and an unbelievably fruity fragrance that makes for some great hash.

2nd place 2014 Karma Cup, Toronto
2nd place 2014 Dab-A-Doo, Amsterdam
3rd place Legends of Hash (collaboration with Sweet Grass Extracts)
3rd place Neder Hash dry sift, 2014 High Times Cannabis Cup
1st place 2014 Treating Yourself Expo - Solventless Extract
1st place Spannabis 2014 - Non Solvent Category at Resin Club's DAB-A-DOO... a collaboration with Bubbleman

SweetSue was doing some terpene research and discovered "guaiol".

Strains that can test high in guaiol include Chocolope, Liberty Haze, and Blue Kush. At Tilray, strains currently exhibiting relatively high concentrations of guaiol include Barbara Bud, Jean Guy, and White Widow.

Sounded interesting. It's not terribly potent - in the 15% range - but it might make some good hash, :slide:

Hmmm with Blueberry inside I'm tempted to look at it. I really want to grow Blueberry in the future, but I'm waiting for new release by Old World Genetics, DJ Short wants to retire I heard and he's gonna live the business to his son.

Great sounding find !

:thumb:

I'n going to go get acouple strains from up the hill.... If I can get a deal on afew different seeds, and Monies are ok,,, might be able to work something... Damn I hate buying seeds,, when clones are right there..... But last time I ended up with hemp mites,,, so I'm going to get some seeds..
Exclusive Breeds | Gro4Me
I just called him and I'm going to see what he wants for some seed.. He BEST give me a deal.. I've been growing their weeds for years.. They do take a week longer than they claim,, but they do finish up before the end of Sept.. GL and Keepem Green

Yeah I'd hate to see you fighting with mites, man. If you stick to seeds you're gonna have much easier life. I've been thinking how they spread with clones on your side of the pond and it's really fucked up. Here I never saw them in my life. But you have to fight bud worms... hmm last season minimal problems, one plant really... the weakest pheno. We'll see, maybe I'm gonna see less of them now as we're growing far from corn fields this time :hookah::surf:

I'm gonna poll here by the way, cause it's hard to find better suited growers in one place :smokin:

I will definitely give a chance to an indica this season having secured a new spot and all, but I'm still mulling over some strains. So the question is what would be the best one in your experience? Conditions: it has to be suitable for outdoor grow, particularly for organic/High Brix type of cultivation, it has to finish before the end of September, it has to be well fitted for hash making, which means nice layer of trichomes that come off easily when dry sifting. Just give me all you got :theband:

Pure Lebanese Hashish Plant

"Characteristics: Early maturing with compact growth, short internodes, and copious resin
Traditional Purpose: hashish production (sieved) "

"...can be ready before the end of September outdoors."

The Real Seed Company - Products: Lebanese - Middle East - Lebanese

Maybe Sensi Star? Suggesting SS since I know you love sativas. For a 100% indica SS could be mistaken for a sativa at the initial onset. The most cerebral indica that I've experienced coupled w/ very enjoyable complementary indica relaxation. Grows strong & big outside.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom