Cookies Haze in Grobo

Uncle Marcky

420 Member
Hey, newer grower here. Currently I'm in day 51 of a cookies haze photoperiod grow in my grobo unit. For those unaware grobo is a fully self automated hydroponic grow box. It's just 14inx14 inch by 4 ft tall. So typically you can expect just about 1 ounce to about 3. For a newb like me it's a good gateway to the grow community. I'll be posting here as I go along. Not quite ready to flip this one into flower yet since she's recovering from root rot and was recently fimmed. Haven't done any pruning yet either that will be in the next week or so. Feel free to give me some pointers and tips... Thanks!

IMG_20210329_173552.jpg

IMG_20210329_173029.jpg

IMG_20210329_173018.jpg

Hey, newer grower here. Currently I'm in day 51 of a cookies haze photoperiod grow in my grobo unit. For those unaware grobo is a fully self automated hydroponic grow box. It's just 14inx14 inch by 4 ft tall. So typically you can expect just about 1 ounce to about 3. For a newb like me it's a good gateway to the grow community. I'll be posting here as I go along. Not quite ready to flip this one into flower yet since she's recovering from root rot and was recently fimmed. Haven't done any pruning yet either that will be in the next week or so. Feel free to give me some pointers and tips... Thanks!

IMG_20210329_173552.jpg

IMG_20210329_173029.jpg

IMG_20210329_173018.jpg
This is cute as hell! But I bet with the money you spent on this contraption you could’ve set up a nice little 4x4 and get a little bit larger harvest. That thing is a nice introduction to hydro for ya. Look into general hydroponics flora series.... it’s cheap and easy with good results.

I know, it was so spendy. Buut it's fully automated so I really don't have to dink around with the ph meter or ec pen. But I am getting a good introduction to hydro like you said and I do plan on getting like a 4x4 and get into a manual type grow. This is my 3rd grow ever so starting small.

As you can see, each main flower site has reached about the second fan. So maybe I'll do the flip today. Grobo calls it a two week phase called "transition". Idk if the light is the same as it's "flower" stage but it's 12/12 for lighting but I believe there's a difference in the color of the light. So yea, 8 main bud sites I'll continue to tuck some fan leaves then start lollipopping as it goes.

IMG_20210409_174813.jpg

IMG_20210409_174809.jpg

IMG_20210409_174807.jpg

Cool so it may transition the light spectrum or whatever to a warmer color in transition. I used to have the kind led and you could adjust the spectrum completely like that but I usually just did a hard switch. Anyway, plant looks great! Happy flowering

So the lid to the reservoir which holds the coco pod can be lifted out if need be. You can rinse the roots off under a sink or just do some trimming on the back colas if you have to. Other wise I try to carefully stick my head in there and work around them lol. But yeah it's like an easy bake oven for growing hydro. It's just my flower that I roll doobies with. Lol I still end up purchasing quite a bit but one day soon I'll get a tent and get a lot more room to work with. Just kinda learning the fundamentals for now

Back
Top Bottom