CoopExquisite's Soil & Coco Bag Seed Grow Journal 2017

Now THATS a nice scope !!
Thanks PTT! I decided to not cheap out on a $20 and decided to go with this $50ish one. I'm happy with my decision. I've been scoping my skin, ears, nose, pennys, cardboard (which looks crazy by the way), basically anything I can get my hands on lol.

CoopExquisite's Soil & Coco Bag Seed Grow Journal 2017

Yah I did the $10 one it's not great but it works I'll get more pics soon
Maybe I'll get that one next looks like fun for the whole family lol

420-magazine-mobile137291595.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1893684968.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1847657203.jpg

Here's a few of the bud I have .... gotta wait til 10 to go in the tent

CoopX- I was taught to always spray and feed/ water before any training , cloning or stressful events - makes the plant more pliable and resilient- in my experience .

Good lookin plants philly656, how old are they?

Also I think I read somewhere that foil isn't good to use as a reflector because it can create hot spots. Better to use something white like a sheet. You should look into it.
Thanks My plants are 4 weeks old. Thanks for the advice I will not be using foil next time

Nice lil lolliop!

Sub'd

Thanks for following along Vex! Feel free to comment on any and everything, the good bad and ugly. I'm here to learn and the best way is from the experience of others mixed with a little trial and error lol

Hey my man my last name is cooper

Thats awesome! It's my nickname but I haven't been able to shake it for 25 years so it's used more than my real name lol

CoopX- I was taught to always spray and feed/ water before any training , cloning or stressful events - makes the plant more pliable and resilient- in my experience .

Thanks for that tip, and it makes perfect sense. A dry plant is a brittle plant. Luckily, I just watered Monday. They're loving life now that I got my pH in check. What should I do with these leaves?

Thanks My plants are 4 weeks old. Thanks for the advice I will not be using foil next time

No problem. It's all a learn as you grow experience. When are you gonna switch to flower? What strain are you growing?

So my seed acquirement rate has been a little rapid. Got the fem photos from 420 and the fem autos from Herbies. Also snatched up some freebie regulars from a small seed maker, Dirt Farm Grower. The big bag is seeds I've collected and 2 of those are what I am growing in this journal. Looks like I may have grabbed 2 of the same strain!

420 is the first site I came across that had a lot of good info which is why I purchased from them, and I loved all the information and selection that Herbies provided, not to mention I could buy 1 seed at a time. I know that's kind of sketchy but I'm expecting 100% germination, and as long as you follow their directions, they will replace any seeds that do not. So really nothing to loose except S&H hahaha. It's gonna be years before I get to grow some of these, but I'm anxious about each one! Figured if I was going to grow my own that I wanted to use strains that I can't get locally. I mean it's one thing to grow your own blue dream instead of picking it up from your dispensary, but why not grow what you can't get locally? I saw some strains from Africa that I'm definitely gonna try out! In like 5 years lol

20170524_234626.jpg

Week 6: May 26: Plants were looking a little dry so they got fed/watered. Not much change in appearance. I did see a few gnats...killed a few gnats, about 3 little ones. Broke out the neem and sprayed the underside of the leaves, soil, and tent. Gotta keep my eyes open now.
20170526_133641.jpg

Decided to take a clone from plant 1. No reason really. Just practicing my cloning. Figured I'd grab one of the tiny ones from the bottom. No Clonex or anything like that. Just cut it and put it in a pot to see if it would root without any promoters. Also if it does root, to see what growth is like under this light.
20170526_141453.jpg

Week 6: May 26: Plants were looking a little dry so they got fed/watered. Not much change in appearance. I did see a few gnats...killed a few gnats, about 3 little ones. Broke out the neem and sprayed the underside of the leaves, soil, and tent. Gotta keep my eyes open now.
I like the neem oil! I also use diatomaceous earth on the soil for gnats - it's a little messy but harmless to us , and it dries out any gnats/ larvae in the soil, and pretty much any sort bodied insects that come into contact with it .

I like the neem oil! I also use diatomaceous earth on the soil for gnats - it's a little messy but harmless to us , and it dries out any gnats/ larvae in the soil, and pretty much any sort bodied insects that come into contact with it .
We'll see if there's any in there when I get back home tomorrow. Sucks living right next to a creek. Tons of little pests always end up in the house, but I didn't think they would make it to the tent. Got to be more aware of the pests in my room. Guess I'll stop killing the spiders in the corners lol

I'll look into the diatomaceous. Sounds like a good product to have

Back
Top Bottom