CO'S 5X5 Tent Grow With Mars Hydro LEDs

I love these types of video CO Finest, a nice visual for people thinking of expanding their grow op. :Namaste: :high-five:

RSOiler AKA 60cal :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you. I love to build and test things.
I wish I knew the options for each plant like you do CO. Also watching your videos are very helpful to me in seeing how to set up a good grow room, such as why you put the filters in the corners away from the door. I never would have thought about that. I plan on getting out of my grow tent this fall and fixing up a 12' x 24' room for flower and for veg. Keep those helpful videos flowing! And thanks!

:thanks:

You will learn in time with plants. I still to this day learn from growing newer strains. I say all the time knowing your plans is the biggest key of growing. Thank you for taking your time to watch my videos. I love to see my fellow growers pick up on some of the things I put on the vids and use the info to help. As 50cal can tell you I will do what I can to help.

I just finished reading your prior journal, co finest. Good stuff

Outstanding, Thank you for taking your time to go threw it. I try to do am much as I can in the journals. I know I do a little more in my videos but that is for it being able to show what I am talking about.

Thank you all for being here on the 420mag, I will be doing some updates soon. :passitleft:

Why not use the veg and bloom spectrum? I use the bloom and veg with my XML 350s with success.

if you posting to me, I use veg only in veg and veg & bloom in flower. I do not use bloom in veg to keep the plants from stretching.

I left out that I do flip the bloom on 5-7 days before flipping to 12/12 which I see helps kick in the finial stretch faster.

Awesome vids im loving all the great growing culture start in Colorado. keep up the great work and will be waiting for another update on 420 mag or you-tube :bravo:

Awesome vids im loving all the great growing culture start in Colorado. keep up the great work and will be waiting for another update on 420 mag or you-tube :bravo:

Thank you, Appreciate you stopping by. :passitleft:

Hi CO Finest. Kriaze recommended I follow your grow because you like and use LED's. I am upgrading from CFL to HSP myself. But... I did buy a DormGrow 90w flower booster to supplement the HPS. So,... just dipping my toes in the LED world.

Good luck with your current endeavors.

Sub'd

Hi CO Finest. Kriaze recommended I follow your grow because you like and use LED's. I am upgrading from CFL to HSP myself. But... I did buy a DormGrow 90w flower booster to supplement the HPS. So,... just dipping my toes in the LED world.

Good luck with your current endeavors.

Sub'd

Awesome, Good to have you on aboard. My monster train grow has a lot of good info and on my you tube as well. With LED they can take up more nutes so thats one thing to look at and watch each strains cal/mag needs while under LED they tend to want more. Led is a very good way to supplement the extra spectrum. I am about to order two of the double bulb Raptor hoods for my R.D.W.C grow to try out. By far my LED grows are the best of the two.

Hey COFinest! I logged onto the lounge yesterday to see if you were in there...had a couple quick questions. After logging on, a few people greeted me, I said "Hi everyone" and was immediately banned. ???

Hey COFinest! I logged onto the lounge yesterday to see if you were in there...had a couple quick questions. After logging on, a few people greeted me, I said "Hi everyone" and was immediately banned. ???

Whats you name there?

Hey sorry about that I fixed the problem.

good to see sara on the forum and hope all is well CO :Namaste:

Well the 5x5 is starting the last two week flush. Other then that all the other plants are in veg. The three mothers are doing better and showing some new growth. I am going to give them two more weeks to show me if they have good enough new growth to keep them in veg. All the other plants are doing better and all have new happy growth. The big nute feed that I forgot to PH the water hurt every plant in veg and flower. All but one plant has nice new growth going and starting to grow nice again. I have added Recharge to my feed schedule and now I switched my nutes to a two part system and might be switching to a one part soon. Keeping it simple is my plan. Now with the two part and the recharge the ph is 6.8 so no more ph ing for me. Now time to check out some vegging plants

SAM_06971.JPG
SAM_07014.JPG
SAM_07033.JPG
SAM_07051.JPG
SAM_07071.JPG
SAM_07102.JPG
SAM_07134.JPG
SAM_07166.JPG
SAM_07196.JPG
SAM_07204.JPG
SAM_07224.JPG
SAM_07245.JPG
SAM_07263.JPG
SAM_07273.JPG
SAM_07283.JPG
SAM_07298.JPG
SAM_073010.JPG

Now the 5x5 tent in flower
SAM_07318.JPG
SAM_07377.JPG

Here is the trichomes of fruit spirit
tri7.jpg

Now here is the list on the strains I have going in veg. I will be popping more beans very soon to add to the list growing.
chemdog sour d
afghan kush
Super Silver Haze
Bomb THC
Fruit spirit
Snow Goddess
Sleeze OG
White Widow
Histeper
Bomb Berry
Cotton Candy
Train Wreck
Chronic juice
32 Pusher
Straw Berry Blue
Big Buds
Hawaiian Haze
FLO
Bomb ICE
LA Confidential

Thank you all for stopping by and trust me I will have these girl whipped back in shape in no time. Keep it growing green my friends. :passitleft:

Nice update CO Finest, looking forward to seeing how you like Recharge.

Back
Top Bottom