Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

You can manually btm water or use the res.
:thumb:
:thanks: for such a great run down about sizes and challenges to transplanting between them etc. all very helpful.
I plan to try some small ones for easypeasy autos and quick photos kept small, as you say. . 4gal is plenty for that.
Sit around watch plants grow...... watch watch watch then bam busy busy busy.
:laughtwo:

so many different beautiful flowers you have there. Happy harvesting!
I think Sue made a wick type setup. Hadn’t really thought of it.
She did! For the flowering stage. Pot sat in/on a bed of perlite - she called it Swick, can’t remember why... there’s a thread about it here.
A Hazy Future
Nice... but a bit scary!
how about just “Faze”? :passitleft:

First off gotta give a shout out and a high five to my bud @beez0404 for helping me get back up and running with QUALITY seeds. @Grandpa Tokin too for the GG4 goodies.

Got a nice run here all top quality In House home grown crosses.

My goal here was to ID one or 2 of those plants I'm running and do a run with them but I gotta say they all look like keepers.

Did a nug test of the GG4 x Purple Punch (aka Grandpa Punch) last night.

Has a nice chocolatey light fuel flavor, fresh, very smooth with a creeper narcotic high not to couchy prolly cause it wasn't even dry but I can taste and feel some potential.

Plant grew perfect, nice inter-nodal spacing and nice xmas tree shape with lots of room between the branches. I didn't have to stake her or tie her up at all. I could run 10 of them easy to work with. She just sat in the corner and did her thing. I just planted the seedling and that was it. Doesn't get easier.

Me too. Great idea, Got the idea right here. pretty sure they would help with the all the time I have to spend away from the grow. Would work for my southern vacations for sure. A 12 gal res if i recall and I never grow more than 3 a time so that works for me.

Are ya thinking of melting the white stuff for a water source? I dunno? Might be hard to get the volume of water you need. If you have long tall thirsty ones.....

We do snow melt yes. Just fill up several buckets bring em into the garage and repeat. lol We get a decent amount of snow in the winter and it piles up. Its great for watering. 420% the best we can use. We get our driveway plowed then we dig the piles into buckets....lol

Lol there very close

Harvest is scheduled. we Ready :passitleft:

:thumb:
:thanks: for such a great run down about sizes and challenges to transplanting between them etc. all very helpful.
I plan to try some small ones for easypeasy autos and quick photos kept small, as you say. . 4gal is plenty for that.

:laughtwo:

so many different beautiful flowers you have there. Happy harvesting!

how about just “Faze”? :passitleft:

Run autos in them for sure, that reminds me. I can do that and just VEG PHOTOs in #3s. I can do a run of 8 AUTO's Like a gaggle of Dark Devil. I just found a bunch of seeds going thru my seed Vault today.

Found a seed order from ACE seeds:

Panama Haze
Bangi Haze
Peyote Purple
Purple Haze x Malawi

Long running sativas - anyone know anything about those??

Found some original Gorilla Glue seeds I purchased back in 2014. Now thinking about running them all see if I can find The GG One. Actually bought a bunch of them. Bought them from a breeder grow report back before there was IGGY-grams.

Had to take a walk down memory lane to Dank Nugget Boulevard at a festival in West Virginia - All Good Festival. We hadda circle the wagons at that venue.

I-GG-EE grams
Dank Nugs
ten dolla
Shrooooms n blotter.

...the Bangi Haze has been on my radar for a while, as it's a quicker mid sized sativa...the Panama Haze and the Purple Haze X Malawi, both have the potential to be a challenge in both space and time...nice looking girlz btw... :thumb: :thumb: ...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Bangi Haze

What Hook said...:snowboating: The bangi is something I have considered cause it isnt supposed to get tall and out grow my shorty tent. And brings the sativa nature, it is congo and nepal hybrid.

If I were choosing between those ace beans, I would choose like you did, cause cannot go wrong with panama and the peyote should love your grow setup and love your camera. It sure looks pretty.
... I am running katsu bubba S1 next grow as well. I have been on an indica thing helps with anxiety round here.

:tommy:
On his white horse, mescalito
He come breezin' through town

I have some Chemdawg original from HSO and some Chemdog from a friend.
Headband
Gorilla Glue - pre GG4 I guess was before the lawsuit.

I was stashing up seeds and running clones. Now I'm running seeds and my cuts aren't growing again. I seem to go thru spurts with cuts. I'm on a down turn now. Cant get any to root.
Might have to get out my cloning machine and run some bleach thru it for a day.

Girls survived another day... got some floppage happening so gonna be some coming down very very very soon.

Chop day.. Set up my hanging line and it broke on my after the 4th plant. Strung up again only doubled it up.... nada after 5th plant.

Used wire .. 3 times a charm. Taking a coffee break.

I'm going to be busy ....

Them hippies always doin it different.

Leaf it to us.

Pic bomb incoming.

Going thru the room. As we can see getting pretty close to trim party.

Jelly Punch (Jellium x Purple Punch)

20200728_111914.jpg

Jelly Punch - Super cropped top

20200728_111922.jpg

Jelly Punch - side nug

20200728_111934.jpg

Jelly Punch - side branch

20200728_111956.jpg

20200728_112008.jpg

GG4 x Purple Punch - AKA Granpa Punch

20200728_112019.jpg

Garlic Sherbert #2

20200728_112042.jpg

Kush Breath

20200728_112054.jpg

Liquid Imagination x Future

20200728_112139.jpg

Liquid Imagination x Future

20200728_112151.jpg
You have so many colors going on in there Bob. Beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom