Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Did a harvest day #1 1 yesterday tomorrow will be harvest day #2.

Black Cherry Pie Bx #3

20200803_184443.jpg

Black Cherry Pie Bx #3 - still on the vine about to get the rope.

20200803_184431.jpg

HSO Cookie Monster #2 - purps version she's got a few more weeks

20200803_184413.jpg

HB Haze x Future - she's coming down

20200803_184315.jpg

HB Haze x Future

20200803_184310.jpg

HB Haze x Future

20200803_184511.jpg

Wifi x Jellium #3

20200803_184222.jpg

Forgot this one....

Black Cherry Pie Bx

20200803_183853.jpg

Thanks Penny could be better timing... I'm out. I'm like a squirrel running around checking all my secret stash spots for weed. So far so good! lol

Found so 2 years old weed I stashed for a rainy day. Now gotta wait a few days to start trimming.

Did a harvest day #1 1 yesterday tomorrow will be harvest day #2.

Black Cherry Pie Bx #3
What sort of yardstick are you going by to determine when to harvest? With my grows I have been pretty much using the trichomes at 5% - 20% amber as the point I harvest. I have not applied any real testing at other harvest points to say that is the most ideal for me, it was recommended by others and it seems good. If I grew indoors I'd have more time to experiment. Usually with mine there are very few or no white pistils left but I have only been using the amber trichomes as my guide. I note your buds still have a small but more generous numbers of white pistil left, more than mine would. I did prune off 'tester' popcorn buds prior to whole plant harvesting which was good too, but somehow I was unable to reach a conclusion.

Thanks Penny could be better timing... I'm out. I'm like a squirrel running around checking all my secret stash spots for weed. So far so good! lol

Found so 2 years old weed I stashed for a rainy day. Now gotta wait a few days to start trimming.
That's a classic. And I saw earlier where you had 'found' some ACE seeds, and now a stash of weed. Your place sounds like a Forest Fenn of hidden weed and seed treasures! Good stuff.

Chem 91 a frosty stink factory of high proportions.

@Stunger
I farm with the lunar cycle. It's not let me down. 8/3 full moon.
harvest 8/2-8/4. started this cycle 56-60 days ago.

Long overdue Drive-By

But looks like you got it going on... I bet you got alot of friends?

BTW hello friend.........JK Looks great.... Nice Harvest......

Learning how to grow in a new place, we all learning on a learning curve here. lol

Get one thing going and 2 more challenges pop up.

Ain't that the damn truth. I finally feel like I'm starting to get a handle on growing in our new place...only took about 2 years lol.

The key to consistently doing something great is being able to replicate the process and perfect it.....thats why our older soil just keeps getting better.

Long overdue Drive-By

But looks like you got it going on... I bet you got alot of friends?

BTW hello friend.........JK Looks great.... Nice Harvest......

Hey there Woody thanks bud.. I do have a few friends even tho people aren't my thing these daze.

Ain't that the damn truth. I finally feel like I'm starting to get a handle on growing in our new place...only took about 2 years lol.

The key to consistently doing something great is being able to replicate the process and perfect it.....thats why our older soil just keeps getting better.

True dat ... was listening to a pod cast that Coots was in on today. Learnt a lot of stuff.

He was talking a lot of folks run his mix have been using the same soil for 4+ years over and over same as me. I did a new mix only ran 1 plant in it this round. Was the smallest of the lot. Go figure.

Here's a cool link to one of the folks that was in on the pod cast Linda Chalker-Scott, Ph.D

Myth busting bro-science:

Linda Chalker-Scott | Washington State University

Happy Harvest vibes!

I thought I smelt some fresshies a-burning somewhere today. :blunt:

Lol sure thing brother. Tried a bud in my vaporizor last night and found a seed after 1 puff ... going to see if it will sprout. fingers crossed....

Here's a cool link to one of the folks that was in on the pod cast Linda Chalker-Scott, Ph.D
Cheers for that. She has lots of good pdf links on that page. I just read up on her take of using coffee grounds in compost, there's still a bunch more of interesting pdfs for me to look too!

Back
Top Bottom