Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

My wife planted marigolds around the edge of The Patch and that seemed to get rid of the wabbits nibbling the underskirts and I sprayed with neem oil that helped too. We in close to a drought thing so I expect some sort of apocalypse bug cloud to descend any day now..
Nice for you. We planted marigolds around out front pole lamp and one young rabbit found a liking for them. Funny only the same one comes back every day for snacks.

Here is my 4 autos i got going inside rite now its my smoothie auto and a Rhino Ryder auto x Bluedream auto and a Zkittles auto and lastly a really fruity Bluedream auto its got a super big berrie smell maybe not exactly blueberry but its sum kind of berry i jus cant put my finger on it tho lol. But the flavor in this one is jus amazing i had a bunch of the beans made up but they got stollen on me so now its the last one ill have so im tryn to get it to be the best i can lol.

Up first we got the Smoothie auto.

Then here is the Rhino Ryder auto x Bluedream auto.

Then here we got the Zkittles auto.

Then here is the Bluedream auto i made the last 2 feedings have been messed up ph blance wise cuz my ph pen took a shit on me so i was waiting for the new 1 2 arrive an it took 12 days to get here so they got one feeding where the ph was messed up im sure. I tried to get it as close as i thought it could be by tryn to remember how much ph up i would use lol. Then the last time i feed them i didnt use any megacrop nutes jus alil plain ro water in hopes my ph pen wud show up soon well four days later it did n now gave them there first megacrop feeding ph balanced to 6.3 an now the leaves are stuck straight up lol.

Have you had any of the smoothie yet? I'm into mine now and find it awesome. Beautiful flavors and a fine high.

Have you had any of the smoothie yet? I'm into mine now and find it awesome. Beautiful flavors and a fine high.

No not yet i gotta alil bit to keep going with her but man she is a tenacious lil shit lmao. My dam dogs ate her twice all down to the last leaf both times i thought she was dead an wudnt make it but she still going lol. So idk how long she normally grows for ill have 2 look it up but she got alil bit yet. But yea im excited to try her cuz she is throwing out some really crazy scents its like a sour fruitiness with a touch of vanilla on the end wen u take a deep inhale of her. So im really excited to try it out. I figure ill smash like half of her or maybe 2/3rds of her to make some rosin n keep the rest 4 flower to smoke. Eitherway she looks like she will be a gud 1.

Yeah I run auto-pot XL Had an RO filter hooked up to it and was good until the new place and water pH out of the RO filter at 9-10pH causing lockouts. Soooo long story short bought a new RO filter with a ionizer supposed to fix the pH issues.

Im in the middle of the middle of shit storm of flowers so coming down the stretch watering keeping me busy. I'm actually manually watering the AP pots resivoir in the btm 2x a day now. I've been adding vitamin C to the water to bring down the pH and so far so good.

After I chop this round I'll set up the AP system and go automated like I was doing.

Yes gravity fed. I'm in the process of hooking up a rain collection system that will be my first water source. Once I have that I will only need well water in the winter time. Thats the plan anyways. We have a HUGE ass flat roof with internal drain pipes that run down thru the house. I gotta figure out where to put the reservoir and run plumbing.

No not yet i gotta alil bit to keep going with her but man she is a tenacious lil shit lmao. My dam dogs ate her twice all down to the last leaf both times i thought she was dead an wudnt make it but she still going lol. So idk how long she normally grows for ill have 2 look it up but she got alil bit yet. But yea im excited to try her cuz she is throwing out some really crazy scents its like a sour fruitiness with a touch of vanilla on the end wen u take a deep inhale of her. So im really excited to try it out. I figure ill smash like half of her or maybe 2/3rds of her to make some rosin n keep the rest 4 flower to smoke. Eitherway she looks like she will be a gud 1.
Somango is one of the parent plants and has a good "mango" taste. It's a good high thc one too. We're both hitting it every day since it cured.

The auto pots work well with LOS?
They must! We’ve been admiring auto pot in bo’s garden for some years :)

seems a perfect fit for a water only Supersoil grow, at least for the flowering stage!

Do you use them for veg as well bo? Or only flower?

i’m getting close to trying a smaller one for a smaller plant & see how I go with it. I’ve been wondering about whether I veg in a regular pot or whether I can do nice wet dry cycles in the auto pot just leaving the reservoir dry to let the plant dry out. That would work, right?

i’m getting close to trying a smaller one for a smaller plant & see how I go with it. I’ve been wondering about whether I veg in a regular pot or whether I can do nice wet dry cycles in the auto pot just leaving the reservoir dry to let the plant dry out. That would work, right?

Yeah I have 2 sets of AP pots. The flowering set is the XL @ 7.5 gal. Water only in LOS coots mix.

When you set it up in the beginning you add about 2" of clay balls or coarse per-lite to the btm of the pot. The pot sits in the water in that layer of clay balls/rocks. The plants send water roots down into the clay pretty quick. Takes about 2 days after transplant then they take off.

For VEG I have the smaller 4 gal pots. It's sorta a pain in the ass transplanting from the smaller to the larger pots due to the stones in the btm - the roots grab onto them and they get mixed into the soil. Not really a bad thing per-se but transplanting gets messy.

During warm weather I've been vegging outside.

You can run the smaller 4 gal AP pots to the end if you want just smaller yields smaller roots. The 7.5gal XL pots will fill my space to the ceiling and then some. Ideally I'd prefer 10+ gal pots but I'd need a taller ceiling.

Sometimes I get lazy and just put a 4gal AP pot in flower they work fine. If I have a strain that's not gigantic like Future I'll run her in the 4gal. Sometimes I just put her in the doorway outside the tent.

The AP system comes with a water reservoir that you fill. Pipes connect to as many pots as you want or have space for. You can manually btm water or use the res.

This round I've been doing the manual cause I got behind and it just became this round doing it manually. I probably gave up a little yield but the flowers are good to great.

I'll be testing my first tester nugs here in a few seconds.

I'll have a lot of work here in the next few weeks.

Sit around watch plants grow...... watch watch watch then bam busy busy busy.

The new thing this round was a sulfur burner. The plants LOVE sulfur. Hemp mites are gone but not forgotten. Worst ever. I think my outdoor girls have some but the sun kills them mostly. And there's other pests that eat them outside.

I'll throw up some pre-havest pics here shortly. I got some nice eye candy this round.

drive-by;;;

auto pots........... ever look into whick fed hydro? Is always an option???????? Te first hydro I seen,,, back in 72? was that... a simple knotted towel,,,, shoved up a 5-gallon bottles ass,,, and hung into a nutrient solution....... Man, that garden made an impression in my head.......

Safe and Green............

Them hippies always doin it different.

Leaf it to us.

Pic bomb incoming.

Going thru the room. As we can see getting pretty close to trim party.

Jelly Punch (Jellium x Purple Punch)

20200728_111914.jpg

Jelly Punch - Super cropped top

20200728_111922.jpg

Jelly Punch - side nug

20200728_111934.jpg

Jelly Punch - side branch

20200728_111956.jpg

20200728_112008.jpg

GG4 x Purple Punch - AKA Granpa Punch

20200728_112019.jpg

Garlic Sherbert #2

20200728_112042.jpg

Kush Breath

20200728_112054.jpg

Liquid Imagination x Future

20200728_112139.jpg

Liquid Imagination x Future

20200728_112151.jpg

More flowers

Black Cherry Pie Bx #4

20200728_112219.jpg

Prism = Pineapple Express and Huckleberry Soda

20200728_112231.jpg

HB Haze x Future - need a name....

20200728_112303.jpg

Haze x Future - side nug

20200728_112309.jpg

Bertha Jellium X Purple Punch

20200728_112826.jpg

Here she is at up-pot after the last snow May 10ish

20200515_184329.jpg

I’m pretty sure my inspiration to try them is our host here... amiright bo

Me too. Great idea, Got the idea right here. pretty sure they would help with the all the time I have to spend away from the grow. Would work for my southern vacations for sure. A 12 gal res if i recall and I never grow more than 3 a time so that works for me.

Once I have that I will only need well water in the winter time.

Are ya thinking of melting the white stuff for a water source? I dunno? Might be hard to get the volume of water you need. If you have long tall thirsty ones.....

Back
Top Bottom