Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

My last run two of my plants popped a few nanners with no light leaks, high brix and almost perfect environment... I’m thinking if COBs could’ve done it. They’re pretty fierce, so right distance is important.

Nice work Bo, that Jellium must be great smoko to put up with all that stretch.
Keep up the good work.

It's happy weed. Makes you high and then giggly and more you puff the more you giggle. Have to beat that with a fire.

Stretch - meh, all my plants stretch like that. Well most of em anyways. Got some Mandarin Cookies that are tame and a few that are WAY too tall. I like the stretchy ones so don't worry as much about PM

Bigger plants bigger yields.

That last one that I took a bunch of pics before I chopped her, she was in a #4 gal pot start to finish and still reached the ceiling. #4s I usually get about 3ish zips in the can like that. So not too bad.

I don't have the height currently, so we crack em down.

My last run two of my plants popped a few nanners with no light leaks, high brix and almost perfect environment... I’m thinking if COBs could’ve done it. They’re pretty fierce, so right distance is important.

Those nanners were very late to the party thanks god. I wouldn't have seen them. I got lucky and chopped at the right time.

I am on the ragged edge with the COBs for sure. When the burn, I tie em back a little. lol

Thanks BL - I'll post some regular plant pics (not macros) of the Mandarin Cookies.

I've got at least 3 phenotype in flower. 1 is a monster which sorta looks like Chem.
There are 2 shorty pheno's - I think these are the "keepers" that the breeder likes.

I much prefer the monsters probably for the yields given everything else the same.

I still like the DT ... lol It takes me to outer space with a smile smile smile.

Lasts a while too.

Jellium - turning into a favorite to grow.

She's got challenges and rewards. 50/50

A quote:

"But that's awright people
I'm just crazy enough to sing to you
Any old way I figure the odds be fifty-fifty" FZ

Its a good ratio I think.

VVV You going down on the trim table tomorrow - I'll be delicate VVV

I still like the DT ... lol It takes me to outer space with a smile smile smile.

Lasts a while too.

Jellium - turning into a favorite to grow.

She's got challenges and rewards. 50/50

A quote:

"But that's awright people
I'm just crazy enough to sing to you
Any old way I figure the odds be fifty-fifty" FZ

Its a good ratio I think.

VVV You going down on the trim table tomorrow - I'll be delicate VVV

trim her gently!:)

Touché

Such a delicate aspect of the grow you’re right. I’ve spent months from seedling to finished and ruined entire plants in a matter of days not curing properly. Definitely an art to curing that I’ve gotten better and more refined at over the past year.

Lol I member when I first started I got some white widow homemade cross beans. an I used a hps light got over a half pound of buds that I had go hay nugs on me cause of screwing up the drying/cure part so yea ur right its definitely a critical part an it's own art in the growing process.
Thanks Stank

Gonna happen fast - first week of June. The seller is already packed up and ready to move. We are not even close to packing yet.

All good gotta get it while the getting is good. We got EXTREMELY lucky. I feel we getting some invisible helping hands with this one. Gonna beat the invisible ghosts hands from a home we bought a few houses ago.

Good thing its got a nice size garage. It happened faster than I thought it wood. I'm not ready and how the fvck am I going to move plants?

Maybe take some clones and keep them secure and then jus plant them in the new place if moving whole plants is out of the question?

Yeah was a GREAT TREAT to trim this babe.

I ran her start to finish in a #4 pot nothing but water.

3.5 zips dried and trimmed in the can.

Stickiest flower too.

Color is dark purple and bright green. Quite the bag appeal. Smells like diesel fuel and dankness. Sticky and greasy AF.

First test taste, smooth and creamy with a mouth coating taste of some sort of middle eastern flavor.

Can grind it, cant roll it, not for several weeks anyways.

Trim tray 1st sesh (phone pics):

Tester nug - I only made it thru a small pinch and I didn't finish ffs.

trim her gently!:)

This weed was named after you. I had to keep cleaning off the trimmers (they stop working) after 3very 2nd flower. Once I got to the tops even more cleaning required.

Purple trichomes are a thing.

Looks gorgeous, nice yield to boot!

I have her twin clone sister in flower in a 7.5gal pot. She's completely overgrown my flower room @ 7' even with multiple super croppings. I decided she wanted to be in the lights so have at it. I turned down the QB board I have in there and she's got half of it covered in flowers.

She doesn't seem to mind she's only like 2" away. Its weird she wont actually touch the light. She's growing around it - like engulfing it now.

Yeah the plant in the 4gal pot I had to super crop the main stem.

This one I cracked all the main stems - polyploid and she's got several meri-stems. It's amazing really.

She's growing like she's on crack. lol

The seeds are going for $250 a pack of 10 fems. I got 10 fem seeds from the first keeper and I didn't run the whole pack.

I've got several clones of the first polyploid. The children are keeping the poly trait. I thought they'd be sterile. But I had 2 male flowers that popped a sack early on and made 10 seeds.

I didn't clean out the under-skirt on this on cause I'm lazy and forgot. lol

Back
Top Bottom