Monkey Genius

Grease Monkey x NL
IMG_20231106_193356501.jpg
IMG_20231106_193547127.jpg
IMG_20231106_193600576.jpg

What's with all the blackness?
I'd stop the aperture down and use a 1/3 fill in flash
I like it, and find that flash at any level gets amplified by the heads of the trichomes and tend to blow everything out.

I keep a black backdrop made from landscape fabric (which is useless for its original intended purpose), and simply stapled it against a wall in my trim room. I shoot plants there from time to time, usually before I chop them.

Overall, just a look that I experiment with.

bit of nute burn on your plant think you can back off the ferts dilute
That was harvest day, so she was at the end. She was also victim of nute abuse.

I really didn't want to photograph the entire plant, but my grow buddy insisted since it was so large. We got 10 ounces out of a 2x2 space and a 150w @ViparSpectra XS 1500 light. So I brought out the camera to shoot the big, ugly plant, but when we got down to the last cola, well, she wasn't as ugly as the rest.

MGM

That was harvest day, so she was at the end. She was also victim of nute abuse.

I really didn't want to photograph the entire plant, but my grow buddy insisted since it was so large. We got 10 ounces out of a 2x2 space and a 150w @ViparSpectra XS 1500 light. So I brought out the camera to shoot the big, ugly plant, but when we got down to the last cola, well, she wasn't as ugly as the rest.

MGM

should still smoke good with nute burn.. just trim off that dead leaf material..

should still smoke good with nute burn.. just trim off that dead leaf material..
Oh yes, I'm smoking some this evening. We did a wet trim and took extra time to get rid of the crispy tips.

Iv been growing a year and a month and this these 2 pics are my accomplishments from a grow I'm currently in. First time filling my 4x9 iv had more than 10 plants in here and it was full but not FULL. The 2nd pic is 5 plants. 3 of which are in a 15 gallon. And 1 in the 15 gallon is just 1 long plant I never trained. The first pic is that plant, she's coming out absolutely beautiful!!
IMG_20231201_164107_428.jpg
20231126_091243.jpg

Back
Top Bottom