That bites, but you have to know that karmacly their fucked. People just don't take into consideration the balance of things and sooner or later your gonna pay your tab. No one but my wife knows what I do. Its best not to have to trust anyone. Its so sad but human nature is a bitch. May your next harvest be fat and dank. Peace

Nice. That's a good sized Donkey Dick for a inside grow. Congrad's. I hope she smokes as good as she looks. Been awhile since I been to this thread but it's about the "Best Thread' here. What gets most grower's busted ? Our love of growing. Hell it's no fun if we can't show others. Here we get to see every grower's shit in the whole world wide thing. I know the onley time I ever got busted was my fault. As they say loose lips sink ships. But here I'm alittle confident we have some protection from the net, and fed's here. 'Long Story'. And this here is a great thread to brag with pic's and highlites of thier grow. And another thing, isn't alot of writing iffin you are just looking for pic's. That c99-pr was a seed I looked at for along time. But backed off at the last minute. Hey RL thats alot of frosting on that cake. Hope ya got a sweet tooth...................... I'll be back thru again with acouple pic's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, iffin I can every find a good solid pic of a good bud. Keepem Green
Keepem Green

Thanks Clever, yep it all catches up eventually !! Only a couple of folks that help me have access to my growing area and I have an alarm system there. My current grow is looking pretty good especially considering I have been fighting SPIDER MITES from HELL !! Lucky I isolate clones from others but it still pisses me off when others do not check their plants or warn you !! I am growing 9 different strains, I have to change every couple of yrs to be effective on all the symptoms from MS. Will be posting some pics soon, had an issue with my camera and computer trying to recover the last couple mos of pics. The best looking plants in many ways are the Jack Herer, Point of No Return, Lemon Skunk, Caswell and AK Secret. Jack is great for my spasticity/muscle spasms and Point is the best high, controls pain, nausea and insomnia for sure !! You for sure want to be sitting down with Point of No Return, cause it is just that you will not be returning to normal for many hours !! Will know more in a couple of months on the others. I also have Northern Lights, Purple Wreck, Burmese Kush and White Magic. FREE the WEED, PLANT the SEEDS, EDUCATE !!!

Mate i had alot bigger than Donkey dicks!! Her buds were great, and even the trimmed off small buds were packed with resin and smelled and smoked awsum.. I would have possibly yielded 10/11oz dry off her. 1 Plant..
2012-10-31_18_22_08.jpg
2012-10-31_18_08_32.jpg
2012-10-31_17_48_44.jpg
2012-10-31_18_22_30.jpg
2012-11-01_10_28_18.jpg
2012-10-31_18_49_50.jpg

Smokemupm8, those are some of the biggest colas I've seen on an Indoor grow. How long did you leave her in veg? How long was the flowering time for that strain?? Did you use CO2?? I just switched 8 plants over to 12/12, 4 of them are just over 4 ft with 3 or 4 main colas, they should be over 6 ft by next month. :thumb::high-five::bravo:

Smokemupm8, those are some of the biggest colas I've seen on an Indoor grow. How long did you leave her in veg? How long was the flowering time for that strain?? Did you use CO2?? I just switched 8 plants over to 12/12, 4 of them are just over 4 ft with 3 or 4 main colas, they should be over 6 ft by next month. :thumb::high-five::bravo:

Thanks mate!! No, No Co2 used, just grown in soil mix, and i vegged her for about 5/6 weeks? Then flowered her for 57 days.. My Cindy was about 3.5 ft when i flowered her and reached over 6ft in her pot. I only Lst d her and used my 400w MH/HPS. No topping or supercropping or any Hydro, just good ol soil and some TLC:):)

Thanks mate!! No, No Co2 used, just grown in soil mix, and i vegged her for about 5/6 weeks? Then flowered her for 57 days.. My Cindy was about 3.5 ft when i flowered her and reached over 6ft in her pot. I only Lst d her and used my 400w MH/HPS. No topping or supercropping or any Hydro, just good ol soil and some TLC:):)

Very nice, you for sure have a GREEN THUMB !! A couple of my girls over 5 ft as of this morning, still have 6 weeks flowering left, they will reach the ceiling by then lol !! Have not let any get that tall in about 6 yrs !! They will be ready in time for Christmas !!:party:

A shot of some finely trimmed organic Blueberry x Cheese which is in it's 3rd week of curing and nearing the perfect stage for smoking.:ganjamon:

Legal_Organic_Blueberry_x_Cheese_in_Curing.JPG

Dried_Blueberry_x_Cheese_Flower.JPG

Wow, very finely trimmed gorgeous buds you got there Cola Monster !! Could you pass me a couple please?? I will share some of mine lol! You've done a fantastic job with that strain !! :goodjob::thumb::bravo::rollit::yummy::passitleft:

Very nice looking little ladies Robot !! You have a great start !! I looked at your journal, was wondering if you eradicated those spider mites you had at the beginning?? I call them the COCKROACHES of the PLANT world !! I have the solution for eradicating the "hard to kill" little fu*kers!! I posted it in the Problems, Pests & Disease Control section of the Grow Room Forum ! Click on the link below!

The ultimate spider mite killing formula!

Can't believe this is the first time I have ever stepped into this thread, just always bypassed it for some reason. Thanks for the invite HK

Delicious Seed's Critical Sensi Star
IMG_68081.JPG

Delicious Seed's Critical Super Silver Haze
IMG_66101.JPG

Critical SSH
IMGP00062.JPG

Can't believe this is the first time I have ever stepped into this thread, just always bypassed it for some reason. Thanks for the invite HK

Glad you stopped by !! Love your buds, they are awesome !! I too am using 1000w ballasts from JD, they have saved me $100 a month on my electric bill too !! My camera decided to bite the dust, lost a bunch of pics, but will try to post the few I managed to salvage.

hey everyone got some nice looking bud pics to share. these 2 girls are on day 40 in flowering and are absolutely beautiful. this is our first grow and these are from my brothers set up. enjoy!

Here is the Ak-47
photo_11.PNG

And here is the Triple Diesel
photo_2_1_.PNG

Back
Top Bottom