Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" Cannabis Photos

Stunning - it's too beautiful too smoke!
Surely the most beautiful canna art I have seen to date.

DSC_07613.JPG
chocolate skunk auto from an old grow.still had 3 weeks left of flower;) some big buds:) good day all;)

A four month cured bud from my 3-way cross of Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Hindu Kush. Enjoy and have a good day all!:hookah:

DSC088663.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Nice buddage. The GDP's sure looked great. I did see a auto called ultimate. Damn that was a good sized auto. Maybe the one I need to get some female pollen off of, to use in my breeding project. I'm looking for that big bad plant to use as a parent. Cola you sure been keeping this thread a jumping,,,, and thank ya.
These might not be of as great caliber but I'm going to throw acouple up. This is a Hashplant Haze that flowered for 12-13 weeks. I still haven't smoked it in earnest seeing she's not dry yet. Here we go;
hp42.jpg

hp17.jpg

and
hp28.jpg

She started posting a lot of trichomes real late in flower.
Oh a fast potshot of one I really love. Lee Roy. To small a yield to keep but is a great tasting and highly stonable herb. Lee Roy;
lr19.jpg

Thanks people for keeping the best thread here alive and Keep all your gardens Green

Watch out with a ID like that. I have the 41 mag loaded along with a 12 gauge, Nothing personal,,,,,, I just got use to killing mites............ Keepem Green

Holy Colas, Batman! That's an auto strain?! Well done! Damn, I am impressed!
yea this strain is called chocolate skunk auto 60 days start to finish this plant they dont lie:).grown it a few times always a good producer;) and a very heavy hit all my mates had great comments on smoke report and my self really enjoy the bud of this plant happy growing every1 on 420 magazine;)

The above is week four flower it's an AUTO AK, wondering if I should harvest?

Your plant doesn't look anywhere near harvest to me. What does the breeder information say on the flowering time? You've only been in flower for a month.

Also, you will likely get much more in responses if you post this to the FAQ area. Lots of growers patrol that thread to help new growers out. :)

Here's a link to the thread:

Frequently Asked Questions
:circle-of-love:

Some cola shots from this years outdoor crop of organically grown Silver Fox. Enjoy and have a good evening folks!:surf:

DSC021848.JPG

DSC021037.jpg

DSC021188.jpg

DSC021345.jpg

DSC021307.JPG

DSC021359.jpg

DSC021807.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom