the pics are beautiful BeIrie, making my mouth water. I can smell it, I can taste it, I wish it was sitting here in front of me...:smokin:

:goodjob:

beautiful nuggs , plants , trich's
everything in this thread is so beautiful ...
P2070394.JPG

IMG_4533.jpg

P1260390.JPG

I have never seen so many beautiful plants in my life

It is always about the bud, don't kid yourself. A good grow produces good bud hence the Creme de la Creme. that's why there is or was no pics of little vegging plants... So let's get back on track..
picresizedKushberryda65top.jpg

Bluethunderday72top.jpg

CCday42.jpg

LAday46top.jpg

:Rasta:

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" Cannabis Photos

I was sent these of a grower, British Hempire, of Purple Afghan. This grower is without doubt a master grower, and his choice of strain is stunning. Quite an amazing plant, and sooo beautiful.

DSCF00221.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF00131.jpg

And this is a cured bud.

DSCF0014.jpg

Wow, thats so sexy. How do u get buds to turn so purple. I know the cold weather has alot to do with it but how cold does it have to be in order to get dark purple nugs

sometimes temps, sometimes in the genes. ive had some plants turn very very almost 100% dark purple last winter in SW FLA. but those look more like its in the genes considering very few purple leaves

Yea I've had Northern Lights turn a beautiful purple because of the temps in CT, tasted juicy as hell.

wow that is pretty awesome looking.........fantastic!

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" Cannabis Photos

How do u get buds to turn so purple?...

The intense green pigment of chlorophyll usually blocks out other colors such as the coveted purple. As the weather gets colder late in the season, the chlorophyll begins to break down allowing anothcyanin (purple) and carotenoid (yellow/reds) to show through.

A genetic disposistion to exhibit anothcyanin pigments may also be a factor, and in some instances would therefore be present even in hotter temperatures. To what extent these plants exhibit anothcyanin pigments ( fan leaves, cola leaves, calyxes etc.) is entirely dependent on it's genetic lineage and individual phenotype.

Two plants of the same "purple" strain grown together may even differ greatly from one another in regards to how much anothcyanin pigment is shown due to both enviormental factors and varying phenotypes amongst that strain. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom