Cultivators 7200w Build And Grow Perpetual

Mate you came back with a vengance , in that dwc they are fuckin trees .
Is your system very loud withe the pump pushing the water throu

Its not noisy at all really. I have a 75litre per min air pump running and its very quiet and the maxijet 1000 that im using to pull the water around is a little noisy but u cant hear it with the room door closed. im adding another 5 buckets and 5 lights to it and another water pump to make sure the water flows evenly.

Nice Nursery Shots culti
Going to have a ton of AMS soon

Thanks. the rooms are still a bit upside down, i havent had time to modify them how i would like. Im going to wait till this run is complete then i will rip everything out and get it done properly. I have to have aircon installed before june or it will be madness temps so i'll do all the mods before then.

I might even have some LED's to put in........

Its not noisy at all really. I have a 75litre per min air pump running and its very quiet and the maxijet 1000 that im using to pull the water around is a little noisy but u cant hear it with the room door closed. im adding another 5 buckets and 5 lights to it and another water pump to make sure the water flows evenly.

Thanks. the rooms are still a bit upside down, i havent had time to modify them how i would like. Im going to wait till this run is complete then i will rip everything out and get it done properly. I have to have aircon installed before june or it will be madness temps so i'll do all the mods before then.

I might even have some LED's to put in........

I can relate culti, ive got a few things to do still and or over again lol. I've already taken down my hid's three times to make it "Right" thank God Im closer to home

the maxijet 1000 that im using to pull the water around is a little noisy but u cant hear it with the room door closed.

Mate check this one out, i'm not sure it is big enough for your operation but its pretty quiet, i cant hear it over the sound of an oscillating fan

T2eC16R_E9s2fCG6tBS_UM_fdg_60_12.JPG

Good luck with the LED's, i'm sure they'll help with your temps ;)

thanks mate. i already use those in a diff set up. the trouble with the noise is usually bits of debris getting clogged. i have no filters on the set up so little bits of root, soil or the odd clay pebble get through and make the pump vibrate. i dont have the pump submersed which makes a difference. in the water the noise is muffled, but u do get some vibration wen pump is out of water.

its no big deal to me though as the noise isnt an issue. i dont grow in occupied spaces and i have sufficient sound proofing that will cover any noise leak.

Ah I see what you mean! I'll have to watch out for that!

You might want to give stainless steel mesh a go, cheap like a budgy and you can shape it how you like! As I'm using that shitty pvc stuff I needed a way around it, and that seems to have sorted it out. Definitely upgrading to the bigger bathroom fittings as you suggested though, but until then, it's shitty pvc and steel mesh ;)

Just spent 2hours lollipopping plants, 2 rubbish bags full.of lower branches. Plants are looking super healthy. Looks.like.I'm.on track to get decent numbers this.time. Don't think I'll get 20-25oz per light as environment still.isn't quite right. But I should comfortably get 120oz if.not a little more at the end.of.this.one
one.

I'LL get picks up in.morning As on.phone now.

Hi cult hav just finished reading all you journals start to finish over the last couple of weeks. Was hooked from the start. Was just wondering wat difference it makes having your extraction fan and filter inside the tent. I was told to hav it outside so i thought id get your opinion.
Cheers

Hi matty welcome.

U need ur filter in the tent as that is the air u are trying to clean. Also by having it in the tent u will pull fresh air through the plants which gives them the co2 they need to breathe. U could have the extraction fan outside of the tent, i usually just find it easier to fit it in there, depends on the type of fan u are using.

Here are some pics or my trusty AMS on day 14 of flower, thats 14 days since flipping to 12/12. For the first 2 weeks of 12/12 this is what they have been fed:

Ionic coco bloom base nute @ec1.4 (idont measure in mls with this, i just pour in and mix with my ec meter until its at the correct strength, im guessing about 6ml/litre)

Advanced nutrients Bud Ignitor 2ml/litre (absolute must, amazing product)

great white shark mychorizae

advanced nutrients Voodoo juice 2ml/litre

Advanced nutrients b52 1-2ml/litre

cannazym 2.5ml/litre.

DSC_03376.JPG
DSC_03355.JPG
DSC_03345.JPG
DSC_03337.JPG
DSC_03363.JPG
DSC_03387.JPG

This mix really works in coco. U can use veg nutes first 2 weeks from flip but if u want to have smaller bushier plants that ignite flowering quicker, go straight onto the bloom base nutes.

My mix will now change for the next 2 weeks to:

Ionic coco bloom base ec1.5

Buddha Tree pk boost 0.25ml/litre (real good stuff this)

cannazym 2.5ml/litre

I hav a 5 inch canfan with charcoal filter and silencer. I dont use intake fan i keep one of the tent flaps open and hav never had a problem but i am interested in trying it inside the tent just wanted ur advise. Thanks mate.

Hey cult

Looking good and quality expected yield out of your latest harvest!

Do you use the same additives during flowering in a Recirculating DWC?

At the moment i'm just using the 3 part Flora series. I also purchased Flora Ripen for the last 10 days of flowering. Can you suggest anything i can use with GH Flora series? Can I use Advanced nutrients Bud Ignitor, and if so in a RDWC?

Back
Top Bottom