Cultivators 7200w Build And Grow Perpetual

Because i am running DWC my grow room temp tends to worm up DWC buckets that i have to pretty much the same temps hence my low grow room temps.

Yes i do have soft water and am using Canna A+B the plants are small and yellow some are okish maybe 5 sets of large leaves. About 4 weeks old. Size of your clones LOL possibly larger. How messed up is that.

I had a set back when i tried to up the Nutes to 0.8 EC using 15ML of Canna A+B next day they went quiet yellow.

I will be honest with you i can't quiet point my finger as to what can be the problem?

Sorry for wasting your time i would love to be specific about my problem, but it seems to me that i got pretty much everything under control?

I am using Growth techology silicon

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

Stop the silicon for now.

Go straight full strength a+b, Canna aqua isn't too strong and it should.come out 1.2-1.4 max. My ec is 1.4. Are roots through net pots.

I have to ask do you guys really mean silicon or silica? which is different not trying to be a wise ass

My bottle says liquid silicon in it, not sure if they are the same thing

Hi everyone.

sorry for lack of updates, ive been super busy last 2 weeks with training, and work on my grows. have had very little time to myself.

I have harvested the room today, 17 plants as i fell over and snapped 3 some weeks ago. i think end result will be around 50 oz dry, so about 3 oz per plant. Thats pretty crap considering i had 8 600w hps running, but the plants were small when they were put in there and they've had issues throughout. I'll try get some pics added for u all later on.

chow for now.

Nice to have you back coach.

Hi everyone.

sorry for lack of updates, ive been super busy last 2 weeks with training, and work on my grows. have had very little time to myself.

I have harvested the room today, 17 plants as i fell over and snapped 3 some weeks ago. i think end result will be around 50 oz dry, so about 3 oz per plant. Thats pretty crap considering i had 8 600w hps running, but the plants were small when they were put in there and they've had issues throughout. I'll try get some pics added for u all later on.

chow for now.

What was the coverage for those 17 plants that was being used? If you didnt have the hic-ups what do you think you would normally have gotten?

just weighed up there and final total is 61oz 4g, dry. now to cure it for couple weeks. so all in all it averages just over 3.5oz per plant. and i had 7 600w hps on not 8 as i stated earlier. thats less than 9oz per light! pretty terrible result, i consider anything under 20oz per light a failure.

I have the new plants in the flower room on a veg cycle so they can acclimatise to the space and i will flip them in a day or 2. there are 25 plants in total. i might end up only running 6x600w hps this round due to heat issues unless i can find a suitable portable aircon unit (any recomendations? budget is no issue).

I believe the poor result was down to several things:

1. Moving plants to a different location during the transition phase (3 hours in black bags then into a room with diff environment)

2. Too strong feed given the higher temps of the space

3.Leading to a nutrient lockout

4. Having to adjust to a lighter feeding schedule which means less bud but damage was already done by then.

5. There was a lot of dust and crap in the air off the concrete slab whi9ch i think was irritating plants.

So this run i will cover over the slab, ive taken 4 lights down so there are only 8 in the flower room. This will cool the room in 2 ways, less ductwork for heat to travel through and less heat off lights. Negative means im wasting a large area and less light = less bud. I am going to transform the veg room and have drip tables build and more tidy professional set up for mothers and cloning station. work begins on that a week from now.

Leds would def benefit me with heat issues i have, usually i can tackle them but this location is very tricky. Its in a well built up area with lots of foot traffic near by and i cant mod the outside of the building in any way. If i cant find a suitable aircon unit i will be forced to shut down til winter in this space. However i wont purchase Leds until ive seen with my own eyes infront of me that they work, not pictures or peoples journals. I have a large work load and i cant afford to take large risks, not financially but more the time wasted if they dont perform. I still dont believe Led can match hps for yield in the same foot print, ive seen bold statements but never seen anyone do it yet. But i'll be following Led's with interest this year.

Im sure i will find a company that can afford to work with me, im just not interested in cheaply manufactured imitations or Leds designed for small grows.

heres a few pics of harvest and plants in flower room now. I'll try to get more consistent pics of flower and harvest this time around, its just been a real busy time for me at the min.

DSC_02379.JPG
DSC_02388.JPG
DSC_02395.JPG
DSC_02412.JPG
DSC_02447.JPG
DSC_02652.JPG
DSC_02662.JPG
DSC_02671.JPG
DSC_02702.JPG
DSC_02712.JPG
DSC_02732.JPG

Your conclusions sound logical...........and we sure know that a combination of small details can have considerable effects. I get really picky about some small things and sometimes comments are made that I'm taking precautions that are unnecessary, but if I don't make every effort to make everything correct.......and THEN I have an issue......there are so many factors that become suspect...........I just try to make it as easy on myself as I can. Your comments are valuable, if anyone can look at what you do, and moreso, your train of thought when examining your procedures, they will find a treasure trove of what are considered "secrets", which are in fact sound fundamental growing techniques.......Great job!

sorry to hear but im sure youll figure it out
looking at the finish product of what you do I cant imagine you not being able to find out and fix it

Hey Cult!

quick question a little off topic if you don't mind. I just ha a seed pop in rockwool late last night. I was wondering when should I start feeding nutes? I've never use rockwool or nutes before so I'm a little clueless as to when to start.

Thanks!

Congratulations on your harvest! What are your grow room temperature and humidity levels? If you are seeing deficiency's in your plants you are just placing into flower I would suspect the nutrients you are using.

Sorry to hear about your trouble cult and hope you manage to sort it out.

Hey Cult!

quick question a little off topic if you don't mind. I just ha a seed pop in rockwool late last night. I was wondering when should I start feeding nutes? I've never use rockwool or nutes before so I'm a little clueless as to when to start.

Thanks!

Hey SweetLeaf.

Just my 5 pence, I was recently asking the same question, so let me regurgitate what others told me, in short, never feed a seedling (for rockwool anyway, but i guess thats the rule across the board). I have heard that you can feed when they sprout the 3rd node, but I have used this theory before and killed a batch of seedlings, so i suppose its largely strain dependent. In my last batch i waited for the lowest "single blade" leaves to start to yellow and then fed them 1/4 strength of the recommended HALF strength dosage (so technically 1/8 strength), that appeared to work a treat! Good luck which ever way you decide to go.

Congrats on your harvest coach Cult. I hope you keep a detailed log of how you go about getting to the bottom of the problem. I think it's safe to say me and the rest of your subscribers will learn the most by witnessing how you identify, react to, and solve the issue.

Congrats on your harvest coach Cult. I hope you keep a detailed log of how you go about getting to the bottom of the problem. I think it's safe to say me and the rest of your subscribers will learn the most by witnessing how you identify, react to, and solve the issue.

I second this!

Back
Top Bottom