Curso's 2400W TopLED - High Brix Kit - Run 6

She looks like she's gonna be a real looker curso. Killing it again bro. :cool:

+reps man.

Thanks bro :high-five: I think you're going to enjoy kit growing, its easy, fun and rewarding. This plant is the most rewarding one I have grown she's fun to look at. I kinda dabbed myself out after eating a grass fed ribeye with grass fed butter zip sauce. One dab, out like a light. I'll go take some pics here in a minute....

My kinda Friday night man...lmao. If you're gonna do it, do it all the way. I made some 1/2 lb angus burgers and melted a thick slice of swiss and put them on pretzel buns. I waded through that and have been sitting here since...vape within arm's reach, so I'm good.

Here are some lights out pics...
IMG_63971.JPG
IMG_63983.JPG
IMG_64005.JPG

My kinda Friday night man...lmao. If you're gonna do it, do it all the way. I made some 1/2 lb angus burgers and melted a thick slice of swiss and put them on pretzel buns. I waded through that and have been sitting here since...vape within arm's reach, so I'm good.

Yep thats a good night. I woke up to fireworks going off at the civic center down the street. Thought I was in fuckin bagdad, then I remembered I'm north of detroit..lol

I dig those pics Curso. It's good to see them under normal lighting now & then as it provides better perspective. My eyes are getting so fukt, I usually turn the LED off and put on 2x readers to take a nice close look at them...and I don't wear glasses. But under those LED's I can only get an idea.

... Thought I was in fuckin bagdad, then I remembered I'm north of detroit..lol

Meh, Bagdad...Detroit, They are about the same aren't they? lmao

I dig those pics Curso. It's good to see them under normal lighting now & then as it provides better perspective. My eyes are getting so fukt, I usually turn the LED off and put on 2x readers to take a nice close look at them...and I don't wear glasses. But under those LED's I can only get an idea.

Yeah its bright in there I use shades when I work in there.

Detroit kinda looks like a war zone. Honestly when I work in the city the ride into work is pretty depressing. Blocks and blocks of burned down half standing houses and buildings. Once into the city its cool, but man the hood is a war zone its kinda crazy. They're cleaning it up and its starting to look better than it did 5 years ago but there's still loads of work still to do down there...

Thanks Doc. I find it all 3 in a metaphoric way but, I find this method to be the least expensive of them all.

I mean, 6 runs out of one and a half bales of promix hp is pretty much unheard of. I have added amendment 3 times now.

Even if someone didn't "rescue or recycle" the soil, its still less expensive than buying gallons of nutes, medium and pest control. Lets face it, I still haven't seen a bug in my grow since the beginning of my other thread. I saw a fly up there yesterday and was kinda pissed off. To me that is priceless.

Being a snob isn't a bad deal either. I find that after smoking kit cannabis is an extremely rewarding experience. HB cannabis just has such different effect than everything else I have had. Nothing compares even to a persons first harvest of hb, well maybe Shotta's bubba, but there's not many like that out there.

I think people find it intimidating, only because of the new terminology. I think "drench, spray and wash" people find like "omg wtf is that" but once they do it and have a little bit of understanding of why we do it, a light bulb goes on and they're more like "holy shit that works"...

I wouldn't grow with any other method. A snob I am and am proud. I am proud of all the other snobs that are out there that we have helped in some way. You guys are killing it!!! Told ya it was growing with the cheat codes....

I just needed to add one statement to this...the wonders of the internet we can go back and say what we wish we would have later...

Even if this was expensive, is there really a price on quality? I'd still pay to grow this quality of weed, with no guessing, bugs, mold or any of that other fun stuff that comes along with not so healthy plants.

I just needed to add one statement to this...the wonders of the internet we can go back and say what we wish we would have later...

Even if this was expensive, is there really a price on quality? I'd still pay to grow this quality of weed, with no guessing, bugs, mold or any of that other fun stuff that comes along with not so healthy plants.

With ProMix, EWC and the kit, it runs about $200 for 60 gallons? GovtMensch, is that about what you had to spend? So, yeah, I dunno what cheap is. :cheesygrinsmiley: OC+ is cheap I guess, now that I think of it.

But ... *shrug* ... I think like you. High Brix produce is better enough to spend an extra $5-10 per ounce for. :cheesygrinsmiley: :high-five:

I discovered a n00b mistake I made on this first run. I cooked the soil in the correct temps and for the correct time but I didn't put enough water in for the cook. I used rain water but I clearly didn't use enough. I didn't see the white fungus that I learned about when reviewing yours and docs threads. No big deal because the plant ended up outdoors and is doing really well, just not to the level that it could be.

With ProMix, EWC and the kit, it runs about $200 for 60 gallons? GovtMensch, is that about what you had to spend? So, yeah, I dunno what cheap is. :cheesygrinsmiley: OC+ is cheap I guess, now that I think of it.

But ... *shrug* ... I think like you. High Brix produce is better enough to spend an extra $5-10 per ounce for. :cheesygrinsmiley: :high-five:

Nah man, I only have $163 into my medium (kit, promix, castings), and I'm certain I could source the promix and castings somewhere for a bit less money, but I had my local hydro store go ahead and order it for me. They didn't carry the Promix HP (though they did carry a competitor's "equivalent" B'cuzz HP). Well, I'm historically a pretty good student...so I'm following the instructions to a T (as suggested numerous times in many different places) and opted to order and wait for the right stuff. I even agreed to pay a bit extra since it wasn't a stock item, but it truly is moot in the greater scheme of things.

:peace::smokin:

I purchased a pair of Active Eye Growroom Glasses to protect my eyes from the UV and Infra Red light given off from grow room lights. The color of the leaves under LED lights is very close to natural light.

https://hydrofarm.com Active Eye Growroom Glasses

Oh nice find KJC. The shade 5 welder's glasses won't work for me. The Method Seven LED grow glasses are too expensive. These with their $40 price tag and your endorsement are something I would be most interested in. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom