Curso's 2400W TopLED - High Brix Kit - Run 6

Thanks for a whole new perspective on "Are you down with OPP?!?!" haha

Actually the guy who named it lives in Ontario, Canada. OPP is what they call their Provincial police..lol...

Day 18~ boring day..Nothing to do to her except enjoy her. I had some soil maintenance to do today but the plant needed nothing...She's starting to get frosty btw..
IMG_63702.JPG
IMG_63693.JPG
IMG_63682.JPG
IMG_63673.JPG
IMG_63663.JPG
IMG_63651.JPG
IMG_63645.JPG

haha, curso, plants looks really very great.:high-five:
Actually the guy who named it lives in Ontario, Canada. OPP is what they call their Provincial police..lol...

Day 18~ boring day..Nothing to do to her except enjoy her. I had some soil maintenance to do today but the plant needed nothing...She's starting to get frosty btw..
IMG_63702.JPG
IMG_63693.JPG
IMG_63682.JPG
IMG_63673.JPG
IMG_63663.JPG
IMG_63651.JPG
IMG_63645.JPG

Okay day 19~ Today brings us to giving her almost 4gl of water with a bit of transplant in the mix. I am liking what I am seeing from the transplant in every watering with this plant. She seems to be enjoying a little bit every other day or so. I am most likely going to hit her with cat drench next week friday or at least that's the plan for now.

IMG_63713.JPG
IMG_63724.JPG
IMG_63733.JPG
IMG_63742.JPG
IMG_63753.JPG
IMG_63765.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

She sure is! Beautiful!! :)

Thanks Ziggy!! She got some stress this afternoon, just because I had it out. I figured, "wtf why not". I am generally under the practice of "if she isn't stressing, don't waste the product", but what fun is that. It was 1/2 strength anyways. I took a whack of clones earlier and used stress on them to make everything happy afterwards. I bet those blossoms are bigger in the morning...

plant of the month. We need to represent high brix properly. Cursos will definitely be next if he enters :).......AHEM!!!!

Man I don't need to have people vote for my plant to tell us that Doc is on the right path. That shit is a popularity contest any way you look at it. I have seen far to many fantastic plants/buds go through those contests and lose to a more active member with a "meh" plant. I prefer to have those who follow the grow and appreciate ultra-healthy plants to enjoy what I do. You know what I mean. Shotta and Vick (who's a professional photographer) have lost notm to much lesser nugs. It confuses me...

Looking real nice Curso!

:thanks::passitleft::Namaste:

Thank's :high-five:

Guru status.

I donno bro, that AO and bubba are pretty hard to keep up with.

Seriously bro! I have an opp getting transplanted tomorrow :)

Man I can't wait till that thing is blooming :high-five:

Im not trying to win any popularity contest but I am trying to grow weed that wows people. I am still amazed I even won notm. I am stoked about it though and feel I was worthy of it. If I wasnt worthy I would have sent my winnings to the person who deserved it more. I would just keep magic budder. lol.

Im not trying to win any popularity contest but I am trying to grow weed that wows people. I am still amazed I even won notm. I am stoked about it though and feel I was worthy of it. If I wasnt worthy I would have sent my winnings to the person who deserved it more. I would just keep magic budder. lol.

Bro you have entered more win worthy nugs than most of the winners (john aside). What I was saying is people vote for some bullllllshit sometimes. You know what I mean...lol

Remembering when I joined this site and was in awe of the contest thread. Always would think of how cool it would be to win, thinking it wouldnt have been possible. Curso you have been one of the main contributors to my success. the plastic plants you would gro would keep me scratching my head and striving to have my plants as dialed as yours. I still don't. But it wont be long now.

Back
Top Bottom