Curso's 2400W TopLED - High Brix Kit - Run 6

Opp got topdressed with the new Roots product and some fresh soil...I'll brix her tomorrow...that new roots is a nice and dark too. Very rich smelling. I agree with you Ziggy it's some nice stuff. Lets how OPP likes it, we'll find out in the coming weeks :high-five:

I scrape the first layer off then put it into the gel. Surface area man, you want loads of surface area for the roots to come out of. After that its just keeping them moist and warm and time. That is 2 weeks in the tray...

I've had good luck with those plugs too. I've been doing the bare root style clones, but I'm gonna pick up another bag of those to make some clones to go into soil. I've always done pretty well cloning, but I think those plugs produced my highest success rate ever.

I've had good luck with those plugs too. I've been doing the bare root style clones, but I'm gonna pick up another bag of those to make some clones to go into soil. I've always done pretty well cloning, but I think those plugs produced my highest success rate ever.

I was doing them into dirt too for a while and I like trimming the roots and really letting the plug fill up. That one in the pic will get transplanted tomorrow morning. I swear by them, they're just to easy. Water, cover, walk away can't beat that :high-five:

Day 15...She's pretty happy today. I think the soil really needed that handful of roots, soil and a touch of transplant to kick it in. She'll get brixed today.

IMG_63512.JPG
IMG_63502.JPG
IMG_63491.JPG
IMG_63483.JPG

:peacetwo::Namaste::peacetwo:

Are you in a 15 or 20 gal?
I bought 2 Dirt Pots. The straps goes all the way under the pot for support.
2 20 gal bags at $15 each, damn they are huge!
Looking awesome! I have a Hawaiian Snow going into the 20 gal bag in 4 weeks or less. It is supposed to really stretch a lot so I have been topping the shit out of it. I'm going to make a scrog net for the 4X4 to fill the tent.:peace:

Are you in a 15 or 20 gal?
I bought 2 Dirt Pots. The straps goes all the way under the pot for support.
2 20 gal bags at $15 each, damn they are huge!
Looking awesome! I have a Hawaiian Snow going into the 20 gal bag in 4 weeks or less. It is supposed to really stretch a lot so I have been topping the shit out of it. I'm going to make a scrog net for the 4X4 to fill the tent.:peace:

She's in a 20 bro...they are massive!!! Hawaiian snow..sounds fantastic!!! I thought about putting a screen in my tent but opted to just spread her out with the bamboo. I'll have to swing by and check it out. I don't get to many threads these days...

Day 16~ She's still impressing me daily. She did get brix yesterday and she got 3 gl of water this morning, 1 down the top 2 down the bottom there was a little bit of transplant and tea in the water too. I had mixed up 1gl for what I had transplanted and just dumped the remainder into the water for the big girl. I went a little bit transplant happy in veg yesterday, playing with Doc's new "roots" product. Got some clones into dirt and some BID seeds Chemdawg x Royal Purple Kush hit dirt too, they were cracked open pretty well after a day soaking.

Here she is this morning after water..
IMG_63525.JPG
IMG_63532.JPG
IMG_63544.JPG
IMG_63552.JPG

:peacetwo::passitleft::peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom