Curso's True High Brix!

BTW I'm about 10 days away from my first high brix adventure I'm gonna set up a journal probably won't be as detailed as yours or docs but I'm gonna give her the old college try :thumb:

Awesome!!!! Post a link up in here when you get it rolling (I have sig's off).
PS. I think I might have a couple extra GSC...I have 2 from the single cola plant you are welcome to Moe ;)

Those CVK's are just pretty plants. They look like they really respond to the topping.

That toxic blue looks awesome too. There is just something about that one. I noticed a little yellowing one a couple leaves. Is that from a bit too much cationic drench?

Not too bad Curso :thumb:

Thanks bro, I'm not to sure what is causing that little bit of yellowing, I think its combination of things. To much cationic drench in a 2gl pot, ect...lol Those Sour Diesels are the last of the flowering from the little tent. I'm liking the Toxic Blue too, I hope it smokes as well as it is growing.

CVK really liked getting topped, I'm looking forward to what this last plant has coming, so far she's a keeper. I'm not to sure how much longer I am going to keep CVK around to be honest, if this one is as nice as the last round, it'll be around for a few more grows, if it's just meh color wise, I'll run these last couple clones and play taps for it for now.

The ak's didn't make it, needed them all to complete a tray. I'm totally fine with that I have an abundance of rooted clones. Plus I have an abundance of stellar genetics on the way :high-five: Some reg seeds too, I'm looking forward to them, I can put one of the tents back together and have a breeding ground. I want to play with the GSC's. I don't know fuck all about breeding, but at one time I new the same about food, I love learning new shit. There are some great members here that I can ask questions when the time comes.

you know you are more than welcome to pick my brain for breeding info, i love getting new genetics/seed orders, always so exciting ,i lay in bed at night daydreaming about the crossings i'll make, and what the different strains will be like, a neat thing is every cross has the potential to be the next gsc or gdp chemdog etc every new combo is a new strain, i have so many new crosses i have yet to try,i wish i know more local growers so i could get help testing, :high-five:

Haven't been by in a bit!
The brix is looking good bro!

Thank you kindly for the reps too.

Were the plants grown from seed in 2 gal pots? Fabric pots? I am doing a couple from seed now. I was going to start em in 1 gal plastic, then when they show sex drop em into 5 gal smart pot. What did you think of the plants in the 2 gals?

Breeding is pretty fun. Making new strains and playing with different things. There are guys on here that know a hell of a lot about that stuff. I'm not one of them yet.

doc! whats your take on sunshine advanced #4 mix with mykos? and i picked up a bag of earth juice amazon bloom any exp or knowlege on it? heres the ingredients list
Ejabi.jpg
Soils_dig_it.jpg
Bdfm.jpg

That's awesome !! I would love to get my hands on those gsc thanks a million just let me know when and where :thanks:
I'll pm ya sometime this week we'll see if we can do something this coming weekend.

Haven't been by in a bit!
The brix is looking good bro!

Thank you kindly for the reps too.

You're very welcome bro they are well deserved. Thanks back bro :high-five:

Were the plants grown from seed in 2 gal pots? Fabric pots? I am doing a couple from seed now. I was going to start em in 1 gal plastic, then when they show sex drop em into 5 gal smart pot. What did you think of the plants in the 2 gals?

Breeding is pretty fun. Making new strains and playing with different things. There are guys on here that know a hell of a lot about that stuff. I'm not one of them yet.

All the odd seeds (Pineapple Skunk, Toxic Blue 33 and something else the auto) and the sour diesels are in 2 gl pots. Reason for that: They were planted before the crash so height was an issue. They are in fabric pots. I'm pretty sure I started them in solo cups then transplanted into the 2gl. Now that I have the area with no real issues I would start the seeds in 2gl and transplant into at least 5gl. The toxic blue was blowing roots out of the bottom of the bag in like week 2 of flower.

I don't know if I'm going to start breeding now or next spring, we're planing on being snow birds this winter :)(lmfao I'm a 40 year old snow bird) I may have to come back for an event or 2 if I am needed but if not, beaches and joints for the winter for me.

I'll be leaning on the breeders that I know for any and all advice :)

+reps my braddah.

Your results are looking fantastic. Will be picking up my pro mix hp this week getting the cook started should be going soon.

Thanks bro!!! I am really excited to see how these GSC finish. I am also excited to see what you do with some kit action.

I need to get my RH under control. I think I have my tent over loaded, its super humid in here. I'll have to get some fan action in there tomorrow and get some air flowing through the canopy. This wasn't an issue when I had kept the canopy thin, no biggie though a couple fans strapped in it should fix the stagnant air (its circulating just not well enough).

Well it's transplant day for the clones. They are really nice I couldn't transplant all the ones I wanted, I ran out of soil...It's ok though I got enough of them into 2gl pots with roots and transplant, the rest can chill where they are, they can get more root bound than they are right now. I transplanted the ones with the best roots, 2 Pineapple Skunks, 1 Toxic Blue 33 and 6 GSC. The CVK's stretched a little to much for my liking so I'm going to cut them and clone them again and hope for better results.

IMG_150510.JPG
IMG_15069.JPG
IMG_150712.JPG

They're all back chilling in the veg tent under 200w of MH, they have loads of time to veg ;)

:peace::passitleft::peace:

Nice Curso! I want to see you veg some bushes! That new height I really going to help. I am going to veg 8 for about 2 months as well. It is going to be insane.

I like what I see man.

Thanks man, I have high hopes for those ones. The CVK and GSC's I put in flower last week were vegged for like 7 weeks. She (the CVK) is getting really big, so are the GSC's for that matter :)

You're going to have some monsters bro :) all that room and light is going to good use :high-five:

Well the RH won the war, I found a few spots of bud rot on the Sour Diesels...I pulled them both, they're washed and drying. I didn't take any pictures, I was kinda bummed. I can blame a couple things for the bud rot..The RH is #1 flowering them in 2gl pots is reason #2 and the brix this morning was 10, so..No more small pots unless I do 12/12 from seed (that seems to work really well). Like I said before that was the last of the flowering plants from the small tent, so honestly it is what it is. I found some spots the other day and pulled the bud. I smoked some of it this morning its nasty good. I smoked 1/2 a joint was pretty happy went back a little while later to finish it, fucker wouldn't light the end was glued shut, just dry, its still the best that plant has been. I am really looking forward to their mom. I'll actually take some pics after these are dry, they look like someone dumped powdered glass on them.

Well the RH won the war, I found a few spots of bud rot on the Sour Diesels...I pulled them both, they're washed and drying. I didn't take any pictures, I was kinda bummed. I can blame a couple things for the bud rot..The RH is #1 flowering them in 2gl pots is reason #2 and the brix this morning was 10, so..No more small pots unless I do 12/12 from seed (that seems to work really well). Like I said before that was the last of the flowering plants from the small tent, so honestly it is what it is. I found some spots the other day and pulled the bud. I smoked some of it this morning its nasty good. I smoked 1/2 a joint was pretty happy went back a little while later to finish it, fucker wouldn't light the end was glued shut, just dry, its still the best that plant has been. I am really looking forward to their mom. I'll actually take some pics after these are dry, they look like someone dumped powdered glass on them.

Like I've always said, environment is the number one thing to concentrate on to improve a grow.

What did your RH get to?

Like I've always said, environment is the number one thing to concentrate on to improve a grow.

What did your RH get to?

Not sure what it got up to, to be honest. I noticed how humid it was with lights out and no fan, it was my fault the fan should have been running 24/7. What worked in the small tent didn't fare well in the big one. I have fixed the problem and everything should be A1 again. :)

I'm guessing that the brix were lower than usual because of the 2gl pot too. Good thing I dont have the height restrictions I used to.

Back
Top Bottom