Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

So so sad... but so true. Not looking
Forward to it. Also not looking forward to the future as a small business owner, if they pass that damn tax plan.
There's always Holland. People's been taking their strains there for safe keeping for decades and if the political situation in the US should go back 20 years I bet most of those genetics will find a safe harbour there

Got a text from the guy who is filling in while I'm away: one is up. The others will be along shortly.

420-magazine-mobile552051853.jpg

So while that pot dries out and the roots grow, dribble about 1/4 cup water on top, but not right at the base of the seedling.

Give it about a 3 inch dry circle around the stem.

The tap root is close to the bottom of the pot now. We can encourage lateral branching of the roots by keeping just a bit of moisture in the upper region of the soil.

Play close attention to the next few weeks and how and when we water.

Way up in the nose bleeds but I am here and soaking it all in.
Thanks doc and darkscotia
:Namaste:

Re: Darkscotia apprentices Doc bud amnesia lemon/passion#1 perfect sun cob/8cob citiz

Fill the pots full of High Brix soil. Soak them thoroughly, drain this way and that....add more soil back in and moisten that....make the divet, plant the seed.

What is
In the bucket is it a 1/4 strength TP drench?

So .5ml per gallon of H2O and 2mil of tea? Since we are dunking.

:thanks:

Re: Darkscotia apprentices Doc bud amnesia lemon/passion#1 perfect sun cob/8cob citiz

What is
In the bucket is it a 1/4 strength TP drench?

So .5ml per gallon of H2O and 2mil of tea? Since we are dunking.

:thanks:

I had same question. I want to try this method, I haven't put a seed directly in soil since the early 90's lol. Always used paper towel method. I'm weary of taking chances on a 20-30 dollar seed. Going to try this this evening

I had same question. I want to try this method, I haven't put a seed directly in soil since the early 90's lol. Always used paper towel method. I'm weary of taking chances on a 20-30 dollar seed. Going to try this this evening

Try it with one of your 300 freebies, or a 10-15 dollar seed :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom