Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Re: Darkscotia apprentices Doc bud amnesia lemon/passion#1 perfect sun cob/8cob citiz

You do have some really nice freebies. Maybe some of your north genetics. If you had not thrown out all your CKS gear I would suggest trying it with them.

The cks ones would have been perfect. I'll just use north genetics freebies, forgot about those. They gave tons of freebies. Buy 1 get 3 packs or something lol

What is
In the bucket is it a 1/4 strength TP drench?

So .5ml per gallon of H2O and 2mil of tea? Since we are dunking.

:thanks:

I had same question. I want to try this method, I haven't put a seed directly in soil since the early 90's lol. Always used paper towel method. I'm weary of taking chances on a 20-30 dollar seed. Going to try this this evening

I didn't think any drenches dunking or tea was involved there before planting the seed. Seemed like freshly cooked soil and water were the only things mentioned - oh and the sprinkle of Roots!

:smokin:

What is

Welcome to the journal. I used only water in buckets before planting seed into soil.

I had same question. I want to try this method, I haven't put a seed directly in soil since the early 90's lol. Always used paper towel method. I'm weary of taking chances on a 20-30 dollar seed. Going to try this this evening

I felt same way about planting directly into soil. Took longer then I'm used to but worked out in the end.
Like doc said your root is almost to the bottom of pots before you see seedling most time. Instead of only 1/2 inch or so

I didn't think any drenches dunking or tea was involved there before planting the seed. Seemed like freshly cooked soil and water were the only things mentioned - oh and the sprinkle of Roots!

:smokin:

That's what I did anyway.

Re: Darkscotia apprentices Doc bud amnesia lemon/passion#1 perfect sun cob/8cob citiz

What is

Plain water was all that was used during and since germination. I dunk and drain the pot PRIOR TO planting the seed. It leeches out a bit of nitrogen and of course wets the down well.

I started doing this after a few people reported their seeds being digested before they could germinate. It's important to start the seeds in HB soil in order to have everything work right the entire time, and not miss a week trying to re-colonize the roots, etc.

And we have a 3rd little girl. She poked out sometime between yesterday morning and this morning. So all 3 are out and above soil. Now let's build this root ball.
420-magazine-mobile1568306162.jpg

And we have a 3rd little girl. She poked out sometime between yesterday morning and this morning. So all 3 are out and above soil. Now let’s build this root ball.
420-magazine-mobile1568306162.jpg

OK....now we're starting off on the right foot! The roots are much bigger than the foliage now....and we want to not only keep it that way, we want to emphasize roots.

Now is the boring, long wait between watering and drenches at this stage. Pay attention to the weight of the pot and as it dries out, put just a bit of water down the top so the roots start branching in all directions. About 1/4 cup is all you need.

The wet/dry cycle will encourage massive roots, short internodes, thick, strong stems and a good leaf/calyx ratio.

Hopefully, mine came up too! I haven't seen them in a week.

I have some concerns with CKS strain authenticity...but...I'll hold off on criticism till I run another strain in the spring ...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Is it a particular strain or just them in general??? I only ask because i was tempted to try them but don't want to pick a strain that might be questionable.

Just visited my garden.

Two of four up.

Picture_018168.jpg
Picture_019155.jpg

I did not soak these seeds prior to putting them into dirt, so I'll allow another 3 days before I replant with two more seeds, in order to get 4.

Some seeds come up really fast, others take longer. These have taken quite a while....but they're up and healthy and will grow strong.

Nice now just for other 2 to come then we got a show

lol...I had some seeds get eaten too awhile back. My soil was jammin'

First time germ seeds this way in a while now. That what I was afraid of. Had to keep myself from wanting to dig seed back up to check it

Back
Top Bottom