DD Stable Of Impermanence

Can you take the metaphor out of that?

I can try. I think a machine operator who knows his or her kit inside out and upside down (sorry, I mean very well) will get performance that is hard to match on an unfamiliar machine no matter what your level of expertise is. That’s just my opinion I’m not attached to it I was just trying to help.

I can try. I think a machine operator who knows his or her kit inside out and upside down (sorry, I mean very well) will get performance that is hard to match on an unfamiliar machine no matter what your level of expertise is. That’s just my opinion I’m not attached to it I was just trying to help.
I got it straight away!
It's his accent that fuccks it up:rofl:

"Practice makes perfect" I guess is my take on it.
:green_heart:

Thanks for the new info on rosin making, Donkey. I'm hoping to try again this weekend. However, I'm wondering why you save your rosin pucks?

Thanks for the new info on rosin making, Donkey. I'm hoping to try again this weekend. However, I'm wondering why you save your rosin pucks?

You’re more than welcome.
Nice and warm, nice and slow.
We’re looking forward to your success story!
I save my pucks for infusing into a pain oil.
:high-five:

I have the 6-ton Dabpress and have tried to make rosin a couple of times now to no avail. All I get is a hard puck:

Not Rosin.jpg

The way I did it was plug in the unit and let heat to 190 degrees and then press slowly. What am I doing wrong?
I want to point out the amount force I use on my 6ton (I max out the bottle jack) but I'm also a heavier set fella in the beer belly department I call it my barrel , sometimes the wife calls me barrel daddy,

I don't start to see the gold goo until lots of force applied then I will try to maintain max pressure ,,,,,,, I set a time for 3 min and slowly smoosh trying to reach max pressure after 30 seconds , I use the first 30 seconds to allow it heat up ,,,, I hope this helps you

I want to point out the amount force I use on my 6ton (I max out the bottle jack) but I'm also a heavier set fella in the beer belly department I call it my barrel , sometimes the wife calls me barrel daddy,

I don't start to see the gold goo until lots of force applied then I will try to maintain max pressure ,,,,,,, I set a time for 3 min and slowly smoosh trying to reach max pressure after 30 seconds , I use the first 30 seconds to allow it heat up ,,,, I hope this helps you

Thank you, HF. I think part of my problem is that I'm not giving it as much time as it needs to start oozing. I saw a video and in it, it took about 7 to 8 minutes and I know I haven't been giving it that much time.

Hey Stabilisers

Welcome to the I love it when things go wrong update.

First of all on the ongoing rosin technique discussion. In my R&D I found lots of wrong ways to press. Luckily most of them still make rosin.

This is just bringing the plates in to get the puck(s) warm. You can see some glistening goodness starting up already.

Keeping enough on the handle to take the slack out of it without applying pressure for almost a minute then gently squeezing.

If I keep squeezing gently for two or three minutes I get up to max pressure without sending material out the side of the plates like this.

Once rosin is achieved though, it’s amazing how problems just disappear ;)

Now these...

:oops:

:eek:

:yahoo:
... make me happy.
This White Widow has been organically grown with @GeoFlora Nutrients (thank you!) and is already noticeably stonier than her first harvest. It isn’t Shantibaba’s original White Widow it’s a knock off. I see he’s calling his new gear Black Widow now to mark this distinction as people run copies of each other’s gear.
I’m happy to have these for some continuity/security and to share. And being S1s they’ll throw randomised recessives back in the mix. Maybe there’ll be something more interesting than this one?
A couple of weeks ago I did a routine spray against PM. As I positioned her in front of a fan to dry I took hold of the trunk and gave her a shake and snapped a branch off. I washed and fridge-dried it and just finished it last night. Side by side against her first harvest flowers even being three weeks early it was better than her first. I’m still open minded that she might surprise me yet.

Now this. This is even more exciting!

The Chem stock, to remind you ladies and gentlemen, came from bagseeds. The last of those seeds are famously in a DEA evidence locker somewhere. Of the seeds that were popped as far as I know no males were found. This suggests strongly to me that they came from nanners. There I said it. I love it when things go wrong sometimes.

Stay beautiful!
:snowboating:

Sunday morning, still Stable

We’re ahead of the curve (of the earth) here. Some of you all are probably still having a Saturday. I’m here to let you know in advance that your Sunday morning will likely be improved by the addition of some of this (or your local equivalent)...

You’re welcome. I’m happy to help. Someone once told me about it so I’m really just paying it forward if you see what I mean.

Nice with some Star Killer OG this morning too.

It all feels like a bit of a holding pattern until this starts coming on again...

I hope you’re having a good weekends :headbanger:
Thanks for stopping by.

As the kids say these days: SHEEEEEEEEEEEESH!

:thanks: :high-five: :cheer: :hookah: :ganjamon:

The kids know what they’re talking about, man!

My best buds are bad. My kind is mean. My meds are sick. They understand each other though! :laugh:

I had another tidy up in the Stable. I used the last of the Chemdog’91 I’d been eking out yesterday. It won’t be long now before we have jars full again. Today I turned the last of our GSC, White Widow and Panama into rosin

Stay green good people :rollit:

Hey Stabilisers

Welcome to the I love it when things go wrong update.

First of all on the ongoing rosin technique discussion. In my R&D I found lots of wrong ways to press. Luckily most of them still make rosin.

This is just bringing the plates in to get the puck(s) warm. You can see some glistening goodness starting up already.

Keeping enough on the handle to take the slack out of it without applying pressure for almost a minute then gently squeezing.

If I keep squeezing gently for two or three minutes I get up to max pressure without sending material out the side of the plates like this.

Once rosin is achieved though, it’s amazing how problems just disappear ;)

Now these...

:oops:

:eek:

:yahoo:
... make me happy.
This White Widow has been organically grown with @GeoFlora Nutrients (thank you!) and is already noticeably stonier than her first harvest. It isn’t Shantibaba’s original White Widow it’s a knock off. I see he’s calling his new gear Black Widow now to mark this distinction as people run copies of each other’s gear.
I’m happy to have these for some continuity/security and to share. And being S1s they’ll throw randomised recessives back in the mix. Maybe there’ll be something more interesting than this one?
A couple of weeks ago I did a routine spray against PM. As I positioned her in front of a fan to dry I took hold of the trunk and gave her a shake and snapped a branch off. I washed and fridge-dried it and just finished it last night. Side by side against her first harvest flowers even being three weeks early it was better than her first. I’m still open minded that she might surprise me yet.

Now this. This is even more exciting!

The Chem stock, to remind you ladies and gentlemen, came from bagseeds. The last of those seeds are famously in a DEA evidence locker somewhere. Of the seeds that were popped as far as I know no males were found. This suggests strongly to me that they came from nanners. There I said it. I love it when things go wrong sometimes.

Stay beautiful!
So wrong!

The nothing to update update

I just like to look at them

And smell them.

And look at them some more.

And the veggers came to visit for a family photo, sorry pack pic.

And these two looking tatty. I think they’re about a week away.

They’ve both been troubled with PM (thank goodness for citric acid). The chems not so much.

Thanks for swinging the Stable door.

See ya next time

Back
Top Bottom