DD Stable Of Impermanence

They’ve been through enough I reckon. And now that iPurple is anthropomorphising herself I can see that revegging a couple of times is enough to make her think it’s ok to behave like an adolescent. I know better than to argue with girls. She’s growing out of it, though as the flowers come on. :battingeyelashes: I’m as surprised as anyone, Oops. My accidental Isabelles are up and on again.
Here she is and you can see the worst bits of her undercarriage are all wrinkled from having been frozen. And they were the best bits she had when the ice cave was opened.

Izzy, looks great after what she's been through. She's one tough girl. You have done an excellent job, with so that been going on in your life Brother.
BTW, howza been feeling lately ?

Izzy, looks great after what she's been through. She's one tough girl. You have done an excellent job, with so that been going on in your life Brother.
BTW, howza been feeling lately ?

Nice to have you pop in John. I want to thank you for shouting out the other day. You de-escalated an alarming situation.

I had no idea you’d been through that.
:love:
Always an open virtual door for you here and a real one in the South Pacific should the urge take you to stretch your legs.

Good people are good to know :high-five:

Izzy is indeed a little hardarse. Not just conversationally. I thought there would be something worth salvaging, but I’ve been amazed. I learned a lot about the kinds of punishment these plants can handle. :straightface:

And spider mites - bastards! I think we’ve got them on the run for now. Had everyone out of the tent last night for inspection. Seems fine for now.

Gave the girls a hit of mycothrive and topdressed EWC with their feed last night. Hoping for another wee push for the last week of stretch.

How have I been? I’ve been grateful for the oil I’ve been dosing with. It’s the only thing that can get me through a work day. Apart from that - I haven’t slept for more than two hours at a time in three months. Starting to feel that. Weak as a kitten too as my muscles are vanishing. Can touch fingers to thumb around my wrist now. Basically every breath and movement is an exquisite symphony of pain and I am more than bored by it, I am also bored with it.

I had another CT scan this week. I hope they find something worth treating this time.

The rest of the answer to your question is that I have about 3.5 oz left til our next harvest in about two months. As high as a kite I think is the expression. So high I have to climb a ladder to pick my nose.

Better for everyone that way.

Cheers.
:meditate:

Hoping for good things, Double D. I agree with everything you said about @John Wick . Y'all all are good people. (that is correct English in my neck of the woods)

Stretch is petering out. I’ll be switching them to bloom nutes on their next feed. Even though these plants have had a hammering - neglect, extreme temps, spider mites, growth signs of stress; three fingered leaves, flowering early - despite that they are in better condition now than their parent plants were at the same stage.
I guess they had a hard time too :rolleyes:

Looking good,DD- I'd never guess that their early days were "less than ideal"!

Sending prayers your way for a great scan DD.
Much love and good vibes. :green_heart:

Thanks for looking in you guys!
I’m going to give the girls a radical defol when I roster off in a cpl days. Try to open up their undercarriages to a bit more light. So long as they continue to thrive I shall keep rewarding them with punishment. Seems to be my winning formula.

CT scan showed NAD - naff all in other words. Sick of it. I’ve quite decided that I’m finished with this now. I don’t mind if the pain goes away now and no-one ever finds out wtf happened. I’m ok with that. Over it.

An encouraging factor on that score is the fact that mrs Donk - ever more prudent than I - has put the kibosh on grow space expansion. Sensible, but annoying. Her rationale is if I lose my job we lose our house, and we won’t have anywhere to plug our fancy new kit in anyway.

So yeah. I’m ready for a turnaround.

I’ll post some pics of the vegging girls sometime. The clones I was concerned were still in flower way back when - I hadn’t heard the term ‘monster crop’ then, but that’s what they are - little monster croppers. Bushy little b.. buggers.

I have two cuts of iPurple I’m hoping to see roots come out of. There are two iReds to fill the tent on the next run. I’ll take cuts off them while still in veg this time.

I’m running Isabelle Blue out on this run. The purple is great to smoke. The red is great for meds. The blue is neither one thing nor the other - a good all rounder you might say. I have three monster cropped iBlues in veg. They will be planted outside at a friend’s place. I’ll get visiting rights, and maybe to share some of the fun when they are done. Looking forward to seeing them au natural.

Thanks again for your encouraging good vibes, good people! Much appreciated.

Stay medicated.
Stay free.

Thanks for looking in you guys!
I’m going to give the girls a radical defol when I roster off in a cpl days. Try to open up their undercarriages to a bit more light. So long as they continue to thrive I shall keep rewarding them with punishment. Seems to be my winning formula.

CT scan showed NAD - naff all in other words. Sick of it. I’ve quite decided that I’m finished with this now. I don’t mind if the pain goes away now and no-one ever finds out wtf happened. I’m ok with that. Over it.

An encouraging factor on that score is the fact that mrs Donk - ever more prudent than I - has put the kibosh on grow space expansion. Sensible, but annoying. Her rationale is if I lose my job we lose our house, and we won’t have anywhere to plug our fancy new kit in anyway.

So yeah. I’m ready for a turnaround.

I’ll post some pics of the vegging girls sometime. The clones I was concerned were still in flower way back when - I hadn’t heard the term ‘monster crop’ then, but that’s what they are - little monster croppers. Bushy little b.. buggers.

I have two cuts of iPurple I’m hoping to see roots come out of. There are two iReds to fill the tent on the next run. I’ll take cuts off them while still in veg this time.

I’m running Isabelle Blue out on this run. The purple is great to smoke. The red is great for meds. The blue is neither one thing nor the other - a good all rounder you might say. I have three monster cropped iBlues in veg. They will be planted outside at a friend’s place. I’ll get visiting rights, and maybe to share some of the fun when they are done. Looking forward to seeing them au natural.

Thanks again for your encouraging good vibes, good people! Much appreciated.

Stay medicated.
Stay free.
bloody snake oil salesmen amyway mate. Have u tried tumeric ever. An amazingly understated product. works wonders on so many symptoms within our limbic system. weight loss is an issue though. hope your keeping healthy as poss there mate.

The three in the front are the ‘Blues’ and they will be gifted back to our seed donor. They will get to grow outside. I’ll be helping to plant and possum-proof them sometime soon.
You can see the little cuts of iPurples have flowered since they were taken. I’m hoping they’ll root and reveg, obviously, and that they’ll be little monsters too.

The three in the front are the ‘Blues’ and they will be gifted back to our seed donor. They will get to grow outside. I’ll be helping to plant and possum-proof them sometime soon.
You can see the little cuts of iPurples have flowered since they were taken. I’m hoping they’ll root and reveg, obviously, and that they’ll be little monsters too.

They look perfect D D. be sad to let them go.

Her rationale is if I lose my job we lose our house,
She sounds a bit like Mrs.C - but her reasons are usually something that I can't argue with.
Sensible, but annoying.
I either do it Mrs.C's way, or listen to "I told you so" a little later on...
Me usually being wrong is a big source of enjoyment for Mrs.C. :)

They look perfect D D. be sad to let them go.

So does that mean you're going to stop growing in your small but effective space too?
It would be a shame for you to do that.

Thanks for dropping in, folks :cool:

Yeah! :thumb:

She sounds a bit like Mrs.C - but her reasons are usually something that I can't argue with.

I either do it Mrs.C's way, or listen to "I told you so" a little later on...
Me usually being wrong is a big source of enjoyment for Mrs.C. :)

For me, I mostly prefer it when mrs D is talking to me. Mostly.
I hear what you’re saying there, mr C.
I’d rather be happy than right, and she knows I’m the luckiest donkey alive, so I’m on a hiding to nothing :laugh:

So does that mean you're going to stop growing in your small but effective space too?
It would be a shame for you to do that.

It would, it most definitely would be a dark day if I turned off the light. Don’t worry, bromes that isn’t happening.

In a sideways sort of a way it’s like expanding my own garden. I’ll get to see them through further than I ever did with my own guerilla gardens back in the day. Even if the harvest won’t be mine it’ll still be a hoot.

Our friendly seed donor does not partake of the good herb. He genuinely just likes to grow plants of all kinds and has plenty, check plenty of room to do it in.

He proudly told me he harvested 0.8oz from a bean he popped from Isabelles’ lot. Then a couple of months later he told me how he had friends visit from out of town and they were smokers. He asked them what they thought of his haul. It was male.
:tommy:
It hadn’t come up for us because I know he doesn’t smoke and he knows I don’t drink.
I’m looking forward to getting them going. And I probably will take a cut off one before they go, let’s face it.

I asked him if he kept any pollen, we’ll see. I need to get some silver thiosulphate and make some beans.

By the time I can legally buy Lambs Bread seeds here, John I will have the space and the stash to last me while I grow the biggest sativa you’ve ever seen!

:morenutes:
Cheers :hookah:

Flip day 24 Plucking

I’ve read a few Vietnam vets up here saying ‘don’t call it defoliation’ and I respect that. My own uncle was at the vanguard of getting vets compo here for agent orange over there. He had ptsd bad. I hope he discovered cannabis. Never had that conversation with him. Don’t even know if he’s still around. My family is not ‘thick’ in the usual sense. I digress.
I won’t call it pruning as has been suggested because no branches were shortened.
We plucked by hand, barely reaching for scissors at all.

No sign of infestation any more which was a relief.

After their first feed of bloom nutes we put them away, to quote mrs D “moist, trim bushes”.

Next photos in a week and it’ll be like it never happened. :yummy:
Annnd...

:slide:
Any continuity in the stable of impermanence is a welcome thing!

Thanks for swinging through my jungle room with me.

Keep lifted, keep free.

Back
Top Bottom