DD Stable Of Impermanence

ok folks, Pennywise is using big words, Lol, and I can look them up.
:reading420magazine:

You guys down under just have to be different, roots growing UP and toilets spinning the wrong way when you flush ;)
This one from the UK.
I don’t know how it is you guys don’t fall off.
There's a horticultural cornucopia in that tent!
Thanks Shed. I found this list..
Somewhere in there are:
3 Alaskan Purple
2 Hulklato
1 C99xBlueberry
1.5* DrS.CBD30:1
1 Candida
3 Critical Purple Kush
2 Isabelle
1 Wedding Cake x Cheap Trick
1 Gorilla Zkittlez
* the sick looking stick in a cup in front of the purple pot is a CBD cutting. I knocked it over the other day and it has a nice healthy root curling around in there. But I’m still not counting it as 1.
Do your NASCAR drivers only turn right? :thedoubletake:
Turning right is sort-of easier since you’re sitting in that side of the car anyway.
So, continuing our edu-tainment regarding nature vs. nurture, our hypthetical plant (clone or seed) would appear to have two kinds of trait-drivers: (a) phenotypical traits and (b) environmentally driven "epigenetic" kinds of things.
Ah, the hip thesis. This is the one that says Darwin gave you thumbs, but Mingus made you play the bass.
A45F3D5A-176C-4261-BE2A-C606CE1A5D09.jpeg

The methylation of genes can cover pretty much the entire spectrum of traits.
:oops:
:nerd-with-glasses:
:thumb:
ok folks, Pennywise is using big words, Lol, and I can look them up.
:reading420magazine:

If I understand that right then too much meth switches off the gene that suppresses fuckwitism in humans?

Update on cuts and clones
Hey folks. Thanks for keeping the lights on while there wasn’t anyone home.
I have an update on oils and extracts coming, but for now this is the new veg situation.

I’ve been rooting, as it were, for any of the Candida cuts in schrodinger’s dome to show roots, but... IDK if you all know what it’s like, but sometimes you’ll open the door for a cat. You don’t do it out of choice. The cat compels you to open the door. So you open the door. And nothing happens, well the cat just sits there looking at you is all that happens. Nothing more than a routine maintenance check. Making sure the idiot automatic door opener is still operational.
I don’t know if you all know the rumours going around about schrodinger’s proclivities? He was one of the few to understand the superposition of cats the way they seem to.
So we have a candida that is 32” tall and ready to go, but no viable followers yet so she stays in veg.
I have two others in decent sized pots, but not with decent sized tops.
One is a DrS.CBD30:1 also without a viable follower. Also staying in veg.
When I last fed cuts to the QuantumDome™ I really thought these would have gone in the order I just listed them, but it looks like the shortest of the three, the C99xBlueberry will be first.
:slide: My annoyance that she’s only 10” tall is mitigated by the fact she is quadded out to a decent number of tops and I am super excited to try something new!
(Also, I’m especially glad to see this one growing as I accidentally knocked it over just as it was getting started.) :laugh:
This is the unsexed WeddingCakexCheapTrick.
One easy way I have discovered of killing a cutting is to harden it off incorrectly. Out of all the R&D I put in to finding some of those incorrect ways, the least incorrect way I do this ATM starts now.
There was a question about the cuts-in-cups method I use. I cut a wedge out of the top edge of the hood for a vent then hinge the hood with a piece of tape . I mist it twice a day with water. Leaving the hood open until leaves wilt is a twist to add to get them going too (thanks Sy).
Then when roots show I put a clip on the edge of the cup so the hood can’t close. If everything goes well, it gets two clips tomorrow and then I’ll remove the hoods before lights off one day and keep them in a shady corner (shady corners used to be easier to find) until they look like they aren’t going to fall over.
The new list of attendees now looks like this..
3 Alaskan Purple
2 Hulklato
2 C99xBlueberry
1.5* DrS.CBD30:1
1 Candida
3 Critical Purple Kush
2 Isabelle
2 Wedding Cake x Cheap Trick
1 Gorilla Zkittlez

And these new cuts...
Candida, CBD and one C99xBlueberry.
The two in the middle have the part-cup extension. I cut the bottom out of a cup to seal around the soil and lift the hood above the top.
And here they are...
But with the seedling back in the nursery.
Here’s for cheers.
Bring on the meds!

I hope your days are lucky ones!
:peace::love:

Flowering Season

Everybody in 3/4 time 1-2-3 1-2-3

Hee-haw-haw Hee-haw-haw Hee-It's-the
most-haw-haw
wonderful time haw-haw-hee
of the year haw-haw-hee-haw-haw hee-haw-haw-hee-haw-haw

Flowering season
Is always a reason
For endless good cheer!

It's the most haw-haw
wonderful time haw-haw
of the year

Calyxes swollen
and trichomes are golden
and milky and clear!

It's the most wonderful time haw-haw-hee
and, of course, donkeys can't rhyme
haw-haw-hee
It's the most wonderful time haw-haw-hee
of the year

In any hemisphere!

Nice update, looks like your clone game is on point
Thanks Penny. I don’t expect all the cuts to make it, but this way is giving me the best success.
I can't tell if you get all this done because you never sleep, or you get this done in spite of the fact that you never sleep! Either way, you get a lot done.
:welldone:
:cool:
That flare up took me for six days with no more than an hour or two of sleep each day.
Do not try this at home.
So both, Shed. I’m getting it done for the meds in spite of the fact that the need is real.
Exhaustion is a struggle.
Throw in a side measure of dissociative sensory hallucinations and it gets pretty horrible.
Don’t try it anywhere.
Flowering season
Is always a reason
For endless good cheer!
Kinda toe tapping.
D’you know what?
I feel like dancing.
Hang on tight, Em’o; I’m leading.
I’ll be waltzing and you’ll be doing the polka because guess what? I have two left feet!

Thank you for the ♪♫ song :high-five:

Eye candy:
Another four weeks to run for her.
This one will be out in the next day or two.
This one within the next week.

Take it easy, you hardcases :love::peace:
:morenutes:

Wow!! You’ve got a full scrumptious Forrest going on! Keep on keepin on bubs!
:peace::green_heart::Namaste:
Thanks for the ups, sis! I’ll know this jungle is starting to work when it generates its own weather systems.
Still plugging away for now ;)
Niiiiiiice flowers!! :hookah:

Bookmarked your post for the cloning breakdown. Thank you! :Namaste: :green_heart:
Cheers Sy :smokin:
Since this is close enough maybe you’ll find it off the same wotsit:
The domes on the two with roots (and they’re already much better looking after one day) are now on three clips around the edge of the cup. Just to keep a slight draught. The hoods still got a spray, but only one today. None tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow or the next day the hoods come off altogether.

Also :yahoo: :
CBD94806-18A9-47B7-8DD5-7A94FF0F6AE9.jpeg

19298840-5DD4-441B-8A7E-75ED2D1F8598.jpeg

Roots on a candida cut today, so we are back on track for flowering her now. (Might still chuck the blueberry in too) :slide:

Clones want 18+hrs/day of light. These get 20. The rest of it here has been, like I said, lots of R&D on how to kill them.
Temps have been an issue that needed sorting. That’s why I have those cups up high, but shaded instead of down low where there is already shade. Temperature.

I hope your days are going well folks :cool:

Niiiiiiice flowers!!
I meant to say earlier. Desert will be looking just like some of these you see in people’s journals. It won’t be long now. She looks like she’s going to be all that and more.
:thumb::high-five::goodjob:Hi DD, nice dome extentions
Thank you, dynaman! Yes, necessity is the progenitor of much muttering.
Yay roots! None of my Candida clones survived this time so I'll be taking more cuts this weekend. I feel the needs for seeds!
I have two more ‘possibles’ in rock wool. Looking forward, like you, to getting the polyjuice potion right and arresting those esters.
I found a selfed seed in a candida flower. I won’t breed off it, but I will try to germinate it some time.
I can’t tell you how much I’m enjoying it, Shed. Partly because I haven’t fully explored it’s usefulness in the medicine cabinet just yet. And partly because I’m finding it pretty incredible just how useful it is when you need it, and how enjoyable it is when you don’t. It’s very good, Shed.

I'll keep at it, as it's hard to be Johnny CD-seed if the cupboard is bare :). I'm glad you're finding it helpful in oh so many ways!
Well, you’re a good shot with that pea shooter that’s a fact. You got that poor albatross right in its bottom. I knew it was you because it said “shedddd’” when it let go. Go, Johnny Go.

Amazing what he could do with four strings!
Some of those guys ran for parliament here years ago as The McGillicuddy Serious Party.
As election season is upon us again it is interesting to reflect. They ran on a platform of policies that included uninventing the wheel and taking New Zealand off of all world maps. They promised to legislate so that men had to lactate to feed the newborn. They were surfing the tides of change.
See it’s not like some countries, Shed. You need vision to participate in the system here. Some countries, Shed. Some countries just let anyone run for the plumb jobs, right?

Back
Top Bottom