Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

:passitleft: I can't believe how thick and tight the buds are. I tried not to squeeze on em' and stuff while they were growing and they looked like fur balls in the closet but they are so sticky and thick it is just amazing. Miracle Grow can work..... Now I've gone and got all that fancy stuff these group grow girls and the Growology baby got some work to do. They best be showing me something cause if they get better than what I just cut they are going to be looking in the Graytail neighborhood.....:high-five:

I have finished my first grow now it's time to focus on the group grow babies. Well, it still has to dry and cure but the hard part is done I hope.....:circle-of-love:

Yes you have Lady Dee. I've grown so attached to you it almost feels like my first harvest too. My sincere congratulations.

I have finished my first grow now it's time to focus on the group grow babies. Well, it still has to dry and cure but the hard part is done I hope.....:circle-of-love:

High Dennise :ciao:
I said they looked beautiful last night but wozwer that was your first grow I think we got the queen of Ganja

:tommy::hug::hug::hug::theband::theband::party::idea::passitleft::headbanger::party:Go girl an enjoy Gods gift you put the love in an the love Grows back at ya
you are a wonderful 420 girl

Yes you have Lady Dee. I've grown so attached to you it almost feels like my first harvest too. My sincere congratulations.
:passitleft: Wish you were all here to smoke one.....:circle-of-love:
Congratulations Dennise!...being able to harvest after all your hard work is pretty fun huh?

Nice job :thumb:
It is awesome... It feels like Christmas....:circle-of-love:
Congratulations Dennise :woohoo:

Fantastic job, and an amazing documentary for us all to see.

You really do go the extra mile here, thank you for all your hard work.

:goodjob: :thanks: :circle-of-love:
Thanks Brassic... I like pretty pictures.....:circle-of-love:
Dennise,You have done a marvelous job your first go round.I am very proud of you.This next round is going to be even better.
I am watching a lot of our 420 family harvesting this month and it is beautiful,but it just make's my last few week's feel even longer.lol
It's also making me very excited.:thanks::circle-of-love:
:thanks: They were the longest 2 weeks of my life I think.........:circle-of-love:
High Dennise :ciao:
I said they looked beautiful last night but wozwer that was your first grow I think we got the queen of Ganja

:tommy::hug::hug::hug::theband::theband::party::idea::passitleft::headbanger::party:Go girl an enjoy Gods gift you put the love in an the love Grows back at ya
you are a wonderful 420 girl
:thanks: Jaga. I am actually feeling quite proud of myself right now.....:high-five:
Fantastic girlfriend! I'm so happy for you. I cannnnnnot wait for my seeds to get here and start my official first, in the ground (maybe) outdoor grow. White Widow x Big Bud. But I can't wait to see your next session!
I have a feeling your harvest is gong to make mine look rather sad but I can't wait to see what you are going to do.....:circle-of-love:
:cheer::circle-of-love::cheer:
Got Weed? :passitleft:
Serious congrats and you have done a super job!! Was fun to watch for sure Lady Dee :thumb:
:thanks: Canna... I thnk I finally have enough to last until the next harvest. Officially putting my Dudette out of business......:yahoo:

Ok I have a bit of an update on the rest of the girls so they don't feel all left out and ignored.... I will start with the Growology baby. She looks great and happy and is growing well. Her nodes are staying pretty tight and her color is beautiful..... There are alson a few of the tiny SBR clone and the Fox Farm clone and the last of the clone family 4 still in the box....
DSC037702.JPG
DSC037693.JPG
DSC037683.JPG
DSC037671.JPG
DSC037661.JPG
DSC037651.JPG
DSC037641.JPG

Then one of the clone family 4 that is still in the closet. Just hope she has not been polinated bu all the nanners that were floating around but it is one of the closet girls clones so she will most likely do all kinda wierd things any who......
DSC037551.JPG
DSC037543.JPG

The LST done on her and the difference it makes in how she is growing is amazing to me....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom