Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

High Light... I have a few pics of the 3 girls I have going... the 2 auto Super Lemon Haze... 75 days from seed... No ambers in sight but both are pretty much cloudy.... They have both been 12/12 pretty much the whole ride and IMO it definitely slows them down over 18/6.... they both are smelly and sticky but they are still stacking on so will let them ride it out.... the WW is a beast... I have top dressed her twice and I think I am just going to break down and give her a dose of Grow Big.... The leaves that are new are starting to come in pretty and green but the yellow ones are really working my last nerve.... it doesn't seem to be stopping the buds from bulking up and she is gooey too so guess everybody just needs a little more time and I'm really ready for this grow to be done.... I'm going to close down for the winter for security reasons and am starting to get a bit antsy.... I will be happy when this round is ready....:circle-of-love:
DSC032954.JPG
DSC032964.JPG
DSC032974.JPG
DSC032982.JPG
DSC032996.JPG
DSC033003.JPG
DSC033015.JPG
DSC033025.JPG
DSC033034.JPG
DSC033044.JPG
DSC033054.JPG
DSC033067.JPG
DSC033076.JPG
DSC033086.JPG
DSC033096.JPG
DSC033104.JPG
DSC033114.JPG
DSC033123.JPG
DSC033134.JPG
DSC033144.JPG
DSC033153.JPG
DSC033161.JPG

Hello Fifi. Can you do a few white light pics of those girls? I like to compare how my plants are doing since improving my learning curve to those of the better growers; Yeah, you read it right! I consider you one of the better growers here.

Hello Fifi. Can you do a few white light pics of those girls? I like to compare how my plants are doing since improving my learning curve to those of the better growers; Yeah, you read it right! I consider you one of the better growers here.
Yes dear... put the crack pipe down and step away...:).....:circle-of-love:
Looking great & green (well, pink) over there Ms. D.
Thanks Cajun... can you please clarify for my empty brain... on the essential oils... it is 1/4 tsp per oil for a total of 1.25 tsp per gallon of water... am I correct or is it 1/4 tsp total... I guess that would be like a drop of each... I know I have asked before but I don't seem to be able to get it straight in my head... not getting much straight in my head right now...:thedoubletake: anyhow thanks for the info in advance......:circle-of-love:

Here ya go Broke Ass.... the WW has recovered and all the new growth is pretty and green but she still looks kinda pale from the old leaves but I think you will be able to see where she has recovered pretty much... the auto SLH's are amazing and loaded with sugar... I think today makes 76days from seed and I am seeing a few ambers on both as of this morning..... and this is day 73 in flower for the WW in PJ soil.... Well they are all in PJ soil...:;):....they are all under the 144x5w reflector and 2 Mars II 400's in the Gorilla Lite 4' x 4' tent.... I have dosed them all about 4 times with the Ultra Snow Storm and plan to try the essential oils on the WW a few times hopefully before she is ready to chop... Any who here ya go....:circle-of-love:
DSC033173.JPG
DSC033182.JPG
DSC033203.JPG
DSC033213.JPG
DSC033223.JPG
DSC033233.JPG
DSC033244.JPG
DSC033254.JPG
DSC033264.JPG
DSC033275.JPG
DSC033285.JPG
DSC033296.JPG
DSC033307.JPG
DSC033317.JPG
DSC033325.JPG
DSC033335.JPG
DSC033347.JPG
DSC033355.JPG
DSC033368.JPG
DSC033376.JPG
DSC033387.JPG
DSC033395.JPG
DSC033404.JPG
DSC033416.JPG
DSC033426.JPG
DSC033437.JPG
DSC033444.JPG
DSC033457.JPG

We're not even going to get into that. Let's just say I'm the type of person that learns from others mistakes. :roorrip:

Wow! you should post white light pics more often Fifi. Gorgeous...

Thanks Cajun... can you please clarify for my empty brain... on the essential oils... it is 1/4 tsp per oil for a total of 1.25 tsp per gallon of water... am I correct or is it 1/4 tsp total... I guess that would be like a drop of each... I know I have asked before but I don't seem to be able to get it straight in my head... not getting much straight in my head right now...:thedoubletake: anyhow thanks for the info in advance......:circle-of-love:

Good lord woman your getting me confused. Lol.
It's 1/4 teaspoon all total, not per each.
I'm using it on 2 flowering grows. I really don't see anything "different" yet, but it's early.
How're you doing with the oil?

Oh I'm a dumb ass... Your talking about the RSO... :).... I think if it weren't for the oil right now I would be in the fetal position on the couch.... I know it sounds crazy but I can't seem to get past losing my Baby Girl.... I couldn't begin to explain how important she was to me and my world revolved around her... She had diabetes and had to get 2 shots a day.... I made her food and everything I have done for over 3 years has been around taking care of her and it doesn't compare to the things she did for me and the times she took care to me... I don't ever remember being this sad.....:circle-of-love:

I know it sounds crazy but I can't seem to get past losing my Baby Girl....
One day at a time me dear, one day at a time.

Dennise, my wife had a little Chihuahua that weighed 6 lbs. It had a bad heart its whole life and she lived 9 years, I didn't think my wife would ever get over the lose. We stopped into an animal rescue center here and she got a 5 yr old Chihuahua, while there she fell in love with a very small and fragile Chihuahua that she thought was 9 yrs old and brought her home too. The vet found a deactivated chip and activated it and we researched her past.She wasn't 9 she was 15 yrs old and she and the other rescue dog are now in a happy home with us. My wife will never forget her little one that passed but she has rescued two new friends who only had days left at the shelter, it takes a special person to make their lives the best that they have and I am sure your friend appreciated you as much as you appreciated your friend.

I'm so sorry D.
If I lost my lil ones.... oh mai Dieux.
Please let me know if you need anything or if we can all help.
I don't have the words, but I'm sending healing vibes gal.
If it were between my kids or my dogs,
Well, I can have more kids let's just say...

Back
Top Bottom