Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Morning D. :circle-of-love: :peace:
Good evening Super... Hope your having a blessed and green day....:circle-of-love:
sugar mango has that high-brix crusty white trich thing going on in spades.

Thanks PJ... I actually can't believe how much I like this smoke.... I think when I finish up my last 3 I have going... the WW and 2 auto super Lemon Haze... I am going to close everything up for the winter and when I start things back I am going to do a big round of all autos.... I know a lot of folks don't like them but I honestly don't know how it could be any easier and I am just shocked at the quality of the herb.... I love me some PJ soil... I know I am going to try out the essential oils on the next round along with the Ultra Snow Storm and see if I can get even more trichs.... anywho here's a few pics of what I have left going now..... everything else has been chopped and put away... the 2 auto Ultra Lemon Haze are 67 days old and the WW is 64 days in bloom under a 144x5w and 2 Mars II 400's.....:circle-of-love:
DSC032747.JPG
DSC032758.JPG
DSC032768.JPG
DSC032779.JPG
DSC032787.JPG
DSC0327910.JPG
DSC032805.JPG
DSC032817.JPG
DSC032826.JPG
DSC032838.JPG
DSC032846.JPG
DSC032857.JPG
DSC032866.JPG
DSC032877.JPG
DSC032885.JPG
DSC032895.JPG
DSC032904.JPG
DSC032916.JPG
DSC032925.JPG

Black cats give me flashbacks of the one my girlfriend had. She used to torment me by jumping on the bed while I was sleeping. Glad I don't have to deal whit her no more.:thumb:

sugar mango has that high-brix crusty white trich thing going on in spades.
No doubt PJ. Even my little one was triched out & yes Fifi, it's some hell of some smoke. By the way, I just tossed the first plant buried in PJ's Soil Mix in our Bloom Tent last week and believe you me, just by the way the pre-flowers are looking and the way even the lower leafs are praying to the light has me saying "what was I thinking about" not continuing with it after our first batch. The 3gal Smart Pots should arrive today and I've ordered some more Yum Yum and worm castings as a plan on making a much larger batch to have ready one this one's done. Time to stop half-stepping.

With autos like this it´s an easy call. :thumb:
Ditto...

I just made the same resolution BAR. I am vegging some while the ones that are flowering finish. Then I'm using 10 Gal smart Pots. So instead of 6 5 Gal in the 5x9 tent I will only use 3 10 Gal but vegged to the max. 3 months.

BAR :high-five: LB​

I wanted to show you some trich shots of the auto Sugar Mango after a bit of a cure.. IMO she is quite special especially for an auto...:) I have only smoked about a half a doob of her today and am quite happy.... She definitly got better with cure... a lot better and I think she is a solid 8 and possibly even an 8+..... I do think as trich covered as she is that she may have RSO in her future but then again.... I really like the smoke.... Maybe half and half....:hmmmm:....:circle-of-love:
DSC032616.JPG
DSC032625.JPG
DSC032646.JPG
DSC032654.JPG
DSC032668.JPG
DSC032676.JPG
DSC032687.JPG
DSC032696.JPG
DSC032709.JPG
DSC032718.JPG
DSC032727.JPG
DSC032737.JPG
I don't have the mad photo skills Canna and BG have but I tried and I think you can see what I am talking about....:circle-of-love:

Very nice! All triched out. Dense buds with tons of snow.
Beautiful job D.!

I ordered some of the essential oils Cajun was talking about... Supergroomer got 2 oz bottles but I couldn't afford that much so I just got .5 oz of each and it was under $30 and also got a gallon of glycerin for tincture and it was ridiculously inexpensive.... $13.40... it should be here today and I should have enough time to dose them each at least once... maybe twice on the WW... I'll let ya know if it works for me....:circle-of-love:

I ordered some of the essential oils Cajun was talking about... Supergroomer got 2 oz bottles but I couldn't afford that much so I just got .5 oz of each and it was under $30 and also got a gallon of glycerin for tincture and it was ridiculously inexpensive.... $13.40... it should be here today and I should have enough time to dose them each at least once... maybe twice on the WW... I'll let ya know if it works for me....:circle-of-love:

You will have enough for a long time. It is a ridiculously small amount that you need. Throw them all together in 1 bottle. You will have 2.5 oz. 2.5oz=75ml. 20 drops per ML. 5 drops to 1 gallon. You will have enough to make 300 gallons. :peace:

Your photo skills are just fine!
That's an understatement if I ever heard one. And YOU Partner; yours aren't too shabby yourself.

Back
Top Bottom