Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

I feel your scratches Dennise. I took on a kitty that was about to go homeless.....the cat from hell. I should have know when it put the claws in my neck on the first hug of "oohhh what a sweet little bitty thing". Almost a year old now and has not calmed down one bit.

:circle-of-love:

I was hospitalized for 3 days from cat bite (not one of mine, a clients). Right in the knuckle of my hand. :peace:

Our Weekly Side By Side Update:

SUGAR MANGO (Auto) Day 87

It's a done deal. Not much but some of the stickiest bud we've grown. Will have the weight in a few days.

IMG_00018732.jpg

IMG_00018735.jpg

IMG_00018747.jpg

IMG_00018752.jpg

She's learning... A bit the hard way but none the less learning and when she is sweet she's a little love bug but when she isn't in the mood she is friggin' possessed......:circle-of-love:
Well I don't have to tell you ladies who's been begging me for a kitten and now I know it's not happening! Plus I have to go to the darn school tomorrow because someone thinks she's Laila Ali and you know how it is; You teach your kid to not let anyone push them around but when they nearly send another kid to the emergency room what can you say? Good girl... I don't know. Forget Pimpin... Parenting aint easy!

Well we made it back from the Principal's office and Ms. Thang is suspended for 5 days. I almost got suspended too!
I'm like why is the other girl not getting suspended when she started it by pushing my daughter? This A-hole had the nerve to tell me I should be lucky the other parents aren't pressing charges and that the time the other girl has to stay home to recuperate should be punishment enough.
You know I blew my lid and then he says "I see where she gets her aggression from".

To make a long story short the next thing I know there's 2 school security guards in the office with us. I guess I won't be invited to any upcoming PTA meetings.

Well we made it back from the Principal's office and Ms. Thang is suspended for 5 days. I almost got suspended too!
I'm like why is the other girl not getting suspended when she started it by pushing my daughter? This A-hole had the nerve to tell me I should be lucky the other parents aren't pressing charges and that the time the other girl has to stay home to recuperate should be punishment enough.
You know I blew my lid and then he says "I see where she gets her aggression from".
To make a long story short the next thing I know there's 2 school security guards in the office with us. I guess I won't be invited to any upcoming PTA meetings.

We are our children's best advocates. We have to fight for my son's diabetes and other issues all the time. :peace:

Give her a high 5 for me...:high-five: I don't think she did anything wrong if the brat pushed her first.... she just had mad skills at defending herself.... apparently the other girl let her mouth overload her azz and can't deal with those consequences.... I'm thrilled to know she can take care of herself... I hate it will go on her permanent school record and I guess she should understand the consequences of that but IMO she didn't do anything wrong... I know that may not be the city way but out here... she wouldn't even be in trouble for such a thing.... I find it to be human nature to defend myself when I am attacked... I'm also thrilled to know they can still fist fight and not have a weapon involved... So many bad things are happening in schools now just tell her for me to please be very careful with that temper (even though it was rightful) cause you just never know when it's "that" kid.....:circle-of-love:
We are our children's best advocates. We have to fight for my son's diabetes and other issues all the time. :peace:
How sad that is but so true and thank God he has you as his advocate....:circle-of-love:

Give her a high 5 for me...:high-five: I don't think she did anything wrong
Nor do I Fifi but even though I won't punish her I can't reward her for such violent behavior.

I have the Dry Weight minus a bud on the SM. As far as I'm concerned the yield was a disappointment considering we used a 5gal Smart Pot. Again, I'm doing this or better in 2lt Soda Pop Pots. What I believe happened was tossing her out on the Fire Escape so late in the season after she had already started to bloom accelerated her timeline (if that's possible with an auto) which in turn shortened her flowering growth.

But I must say she's some mighty fine smoke; just did a half joint for my "wake & bake" and WOW! I'll save the Smoke Report for later after she cures a tad bit.

Thanxx for inviting us over for the "Side by Side" grow Fifi.

SUGAR MANGO AUTO

IMG_00018858.jpg

Dude the bud looks amazing but I don't understand the quantity.... I smoked a doob yesterday of her for the first time since I jarred her up and let her get a bit of a cure... an easy 8 IMO...:) but I too used a 5 gallon smart pot and PJ soil... I know my mix is a bit different than yours but it is all the same principle just different ingredients to do the same things and I'm not trying to be ugly but I got a zhit load more harvest...:straightface:... I don't understand... I even get the outside time of year part but she finished under the LEDs didn't she...:confused: .. the ULH auto I have outside and posted a bit back I would probably only get a doob off her and you told me I would get a lot more...:thedoubletake: it is finishing for sure and honestly there will only be about a joint on her.... she got knocked over and it took her a long time to recover and by then it was just to late in the season... she is beautiful and sticky as heck but I guess it's the same thing... lights just went out tooooo soon...:circle-of-love:

PJ's right, mines was trained and I believe more importantly mines was in our local generic soil, not PJ's mix. All that plus my name's not Denisse equaled lower yield I guess.
I'll be doing my own comparison of trained and untrained yields of autos with the new auto beans I harvested.
Anyway the quality is there and on this run we're about to embark on with 3gal Smart Pots I'll be back in PJ's Organic Customized Soil Mix again.
We're going to need more Yum Yum.

Do you ever have days you just wish you hadn't gotten out of bed.....:straightface: There is the biggest snake I have ever seen in my front flower bed and I am out of shot gun shell again....:thedoubletake: Fella won't be home until tomorrow... and there is no way this side of the Mississippi I'm going back out that door.... Now I know my dogs are going to have to go out before tomorrow and I also know they are dumb azzes and will go after said snake... hence the reason I even noticed the snake..... my Pit was standing over it barking at it....:yikes: Well I guess I have to pull my big girl pants back on and go get the .38... It makes a mess and jezz if ya miss once and it gets pissed off... I won't miss.... Dang this is about the only time I wish I lived somewhere like NY... I'm sure it would only take me about 10 minutes to want to be back with the snakes but right now this just blows chunks everywhere... OK I can do this really I can.... I'll be back.... friggin' rattle.....:circle-of-love: snakes

Do you ever have days you just wish you hadn't gotten out of bed.....:straightface: There is the biggest snake I have ever seen in my front flower bed and I am out of shot gun shell again....:thedoubletake: Fella won't be home until tomorrow... and there is no way this side of the Mississippi I'm going back out that door.... Now I know my dogs are going to have to go out before tomorrow and I also know they are dumb azzes and will go after said snake... hence the reason I even noticed the snake..... my Pit was standing over it barking at it....:yikes: Well I guess I have to pull my big girl pants back on and go get the .38... It makes a mess and jezz if ya miss once and it gets pissed off... I won't miss.... Dang this is about the only time I wish I lived somewhere like NY... I'm sure it would only take me about 10 minutes to want to be back with the snakes but right now this just blows chunks everywhere... OK I can do this really I can.... I'll be back.... friggin' rattle.....:circle-of-love: snakes

Sorry for the hassle. If was nearby, I would come over, catch the damn thing and move it to a new location. My kids and I catch things all the time. Frogs, snakes turtles...you name it. The hard part is telling my son, "no we can't keep it as another pet. 3 dogs and 5 cats are enough!!!" :) :peace:

Jebbus Gawd, Denise! Just chop it's head off with a hoe if your'e escared. No need to break out the hand-canon! That bad boy is eating up mice, pack rats and gophers. If it ain't a venomous viper it is your best friend...

Train em, supercrop em, top em, mainline em, whatever it takes to get them to do what you need them to do in the space you have. I like trying a little of everything and really like using pipecleaners for tie downs, but not the kind from a smoke shop, instead the larger ones from a hobby store.
IMG_077420.JPG

Tie downs and supercropped
IMG_077121.JPG

Sorry for the hassle. If was nearby, I would come over, catch the damn thing and move it to a new location. My kids and I catch things all the time. Frogs, snakes turtles...you name it. The hard part is telling my son, "no we can't keep it as another pet. 3 dogs and 5 cats are enough!!!" :) :peace:
I wish you were closer too.... and yes you are so right... 3 dogs and 5 cats is enough... I have 3 dogs and my MinPin makes 4 really but I am just waiting for fella to get home and she will be gone.... she is not doing well at all and I should have already laid her to rest but I just can't do it.... I can honestly say I have never had anything.... human or animal.... hurt this friggin' bad but I know it is her time and I am just being cruel to her now so when fella gets home this afternoon we will spend our last night with her.....and of course I have Bailey the Titty Tat......:circle-of-love:
Jebbus Gawd, Denise! Just chop it's head off with a hoe if your'e escared. No need to break out the hand-canon! That bad boy is eating up mice, pack rats and gophers. If it ain't a venomous viper it is your best friend...
If it was a corn snake I would let it be PJ... I know you think I'm a whimp but truly with most issues in the country I am fine... you know the bears in the back yard and the rats coming up out of the fields when it floods but I deal with those oddities with little issue... Hell I've been known to sit on my steps in front of the house and shoot at the mice running out of the fields when they mow them in the spring just for zhits and giggles...:) However, snakes are a whole other beast... especially venomous snakes... I got the garden hoe at first and was going to just try and nudge him along but he coiled up and started striking at me and my pit.... so I came back in the house and sat here a bit thinking he would be scared and just move on but hell no... He decided to slither his self up on my porch... Now mind you I have a deal with the critters here.... I have a lot of land... a lot of unused land.... and I keep about an acre of it mowed and cleaned up and that is my space.... they can have all the other land to live on and I don't bother them and they don't bother me but they cannot come on my acre... I think that's a pretty fair deal... so I let it be again for a bit and it slithered out to the walk in front of the house that goes to the mailbox.... I have to think about my stupid dogs too.... they would have thought what fun to play with...... I found .410 shells and snake is no longer a threat... I really didn't want to shot it cause I didn't want to clean up the mess but I got lucky and we had a great rain storm last night so when I went out this morning to clean it up.... it was done...:).....:circle-of-love:
Train em, supercrop em, top em, mainline em, whatever it takes to get them to do what you need them to do in the space you have. I like trying a little of everything and really like using pipecleaners for tie downs, but not the kind from a smoke shop, instead the larger ones from a hobby store.
IMG_077420.JPG

Tie downs and supercropped
IMG_077121.JPG
I use the same ones... You can get them at the Dollar store for a buck...:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

I wanted to show you some trich shots of the auto Sugar Mango after a bit of a cure.. IMO she is quite special especially for an auto...:) I have only smoked about a half a doob of her today and am quite happy.... She definitly got better with cure... a lot better and I think she is a solid 8 and possibly even an 8+..... I do think as trich covered as she is that she may have RSO in her future but then again.... I really like the smoke.... Maybe half and half....:hmmmm:....:circle-of-love:
DSC032616.JPG
DSC032625.JPG
DSC032646.JPG
DSC032654.JPG
DSC032668.JPG
DSC032676.JPG
DSC032687.JPG
DSC032696.JPG
DSC032709.JPG
DSC032718.JPG
DSC032727.JPG
DSC032737.JPG
I don't have the mad photo skills Canna and BG have but I tried and I think you can see what I am talking about....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom