Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Hope you've had the best of days my friend! :)
I did have a wonderful day Light... Was planning on spending the day at the shack chopping and was actually walking out the front door when I got a phone call telling me to look out the window... it was my brother in law and his new woman... He wanted me to meet her...:love: and she is honestly a keeper....:goodjob: My normal response to someone I don't know showing up at my house for the weekend would not have been a positive one... but she was amazing and she is from NYC of all places.... Had never even been on a road trip and moved to SC 10 years ago and then when they came here... It was her actual first road trip just for the sake of going on a road trip in her life...:straightface: I will admit she sounded just like me when I first moved here and I now know how silly my questions must have sounded to folks...:blushsmile:.....:circle-of-love:
:thanks: Cajun.....:circle-of-love:
Lotta pot on those trees Denise...:straightface:
Man... I know this sounds silly and your supposed to want bunches and bunches.... but I wish it would hurry up and end.... getting ready to head back there now for a few hours and hope to get through the NL x Skunk at least.... I actually wouldn't mind if the Amnesia stayed out another week or 2.... That only leaves 1 tree and the little clones which are no problem to keep out of sight and I think I would be able to sleep with that.... Having the 3 trees out there was starting to wear on me and the fact that croptober is knocking on the door.. The helicopters will start multiplying around here soon.... I don't know... I think I'm just tired of chopping and trying to figure out a way to put it off.....:).....I'm still waiting on my flower to get here.... the delivery guy must have gotten lost trying to find the place....:blushsmile:.....:circle-of-love:
Happy Belated Sistah D :circle-of-lo+ve:
Thank you so much Brotha Cronic...:passitleft:...hit that... My morning wake and bake today is the Sugar Mango and I gotta tell ya.... this little auto really has impressed me..... She still has a bit more time for a good cure but on the Broke Ass chart I would give her a 6+... I can focus really well and my ears are ringing but I still have energy... thank God! it's a nice wake and bake... will let ya know how it plays out with time.... I almost think it will turn into a couch lock... it most certainly is progressive... so far I'm liking it and have only hit 3 bongs...:bong:..... guess I should hit it a few more times to make sure...:) guess I should get off my azz and get to chopping... Have a great day everybody.....:circle-of-love:

I knew something just didn't feel right Saturday; It was my girl's birthday and I missed it. Shame on me. Happy belated.

:party::party::party::party::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::party::party::party::party:

Morning D. Sorry I missed your b-day. Happy belated. Just trying to catch up. My wife was diagnosed with Lyme last week. Luckily the BB is helping with the pain and inflammation while the antibiotics kick in.

Hope your days are better this week then last!!! :circle-of-love: :peace:
Ohhh I hope she is better soon... That can be horrible.......:circle-of-love:
I knew something just didn't feel right Saturday; It was my girl's birthday and I missed it. Shame on me. Happy belated.

:party::party::party::party::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::party::party::party::party:

I tried to forget it myself but folks just would not let me so it's all good.....:high-five:.....:circle-of-love:

I've got some pics of the chop of the 2 outside girls that I will post up in a bit... I still think I am going to try and let the Amnesia bulk up a bit more... I'm not thrilled with the Black Destroyer harvest... The buds are fluffy and wispy... and I'm afraid if I chop the Amnesia now it will be the same.... The NLxS has nice dense hard nugs.... anywho will see how long the nerves can hold out.....:circle-of-love:

:popcorn: I guess I'm way late to the party! I have noticed your posts on BAR and CHDs pages and thought I'd sub if it is OK. There used to be a few more ladies here a couple of years ago. Fluffy and Queen Toke Love are the two I can remember. Always good to have a lady's input! I'll try to catch up with your massive journal in the days to follow :cheesygrinsmiley:

Glad to have you about... Things are kinda slow for a bit but I hope to have things rolling again soon... Have a few outside girls to finish up and a WW inside in flower and 2 auto ultra lemon haze... Hope to get them to the finish line and clean things up for a while then go back to trying for a perpetual grow......:circle-of-love:

Our Weekly Side By Side Update:

SUGAR MANGO (Auto) Day 81

She looks ready but there's only clear and cloudy trichs; no amber yet.

IMG_00018601.jpg

IMG_00018606.jpg

IMG_00018631.jpg

Have a few outside girls to finish up and a WW inside in flower and 2 auto ultra lemon haze... Hope to get them to the finish line and clean things up for a while then go back to trying for a perpetual grow......:circle-of-love:
By the way Fifi, I'm quite sure now our ULTRA LEMON HAZE is a photo. She's under 12/12 on Day 82 with no signs of pre-flowers and hasn't been manipulated in over 2wks.

IMG_00018646.jpg

Yeah, I think whenever they split the orders they get confused. :hmmmm:

Yepper I would say confusion was running amuck...:yahoo:... OK I really am going to load the pics of the 2 outside girls that have been chopped... I don't have any weights yet cause I didn't take my scales but from the 2 girls if I had to guess.... I would say dry there should be close to 1/2 LB... the first girl really needed to bulk up some but the NLxS was really nice and ripe... the Amnesia would not have been much weight at all yet I don't think so hopefully she will get the time she needs to finish up... I'll be back .:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom